• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Youtube Fear Experiment

another1, the only thing that sequence proves is your own bias. You're looking for specific kinds of things and clicking until you find them, selectively ignoring everything in between.
Yes. Another1 showing us what another1 finds on youtube, and showing us how another1 judges such finds, is a long way from proving evil intentions or convincing me that any innocent babies are conducting the same searches. Or that the 'innocents' are automatically doomed for seeing such sights.

And the video about rape is satire. I didn't watch enough to know what the slant is, but it's satire and not actually instructions for how to get away with rape.

If I were another1's mother I would enroll him in some mindfulness and meditation classes, where he could gently learn to react less violently to words and text and give the frontal lobes some air time.

Random clicking, Hylidae. The type of clicking an innocent baby would do. A bay could play oatmeal smearing patty cake with a touch screen and get those results and worse. Thank you though and I do understand that in some realities, a person could judge me as biased. Just letting you know that the clicks are random in direction.

Keith, sorry I assumed that you don't like magic. I can say that if I've shown bias only in that. The rest of the bias on the thread doesn't come from me.
My results are random.
You're welcome to create your own experiment to prove that I'm showing bias.

Hylidae fair enough but this isn't about me. It always comes back on me. As if I am debating my own reality, and not the reality that Youtube is creating for us. I "react violently" to a video entitled "how to get away with rape" because rape is wrong. No amount of air in my brain will change that.
Youtube child's humor is all forgiving and nothing can actually be wrong to Youtube child. They get rewarded for saying and doing bad things, so don't fully understand how they think. Youtube child can be kidding and deadly serious at the same time. We should try to at least understand, if nothing else.
The Youtube child doing the accurate rape tutorial suggests we start with "dead people, handicapped people and babies, btw.

Look at Youtube's child in it's early state. :worried:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e46liwnjGik[/YOUTUBE]

Well the video is obviously direct proof that nightmarish hentai Pokémon holograms will someday dance with toddlers right in front of our eyes, and we'll still be asking what the big deal is.

Actually I just think the video is cute.

I think we're treating social media like radioactive facial creams were treated in the 1930's. Parents are thrilled to be appreciated by strangers and their friends. They slather it all over themselves.. and it will suffocate them as long as they keep giving it juice. They teach their kids to depend on it, as if it is more important than football and God should be. ooopsie. The parents of the kid in that vid probably pushed him to extremes and demanded cuteness from him. "Seeeeee? poison!" Listen to the tiny hiss in his voice. You hear that a lot in early stages. The vid was made four years ago, so it is safe to say that he is 100% Saw lV crazy and in a cult now.

Maybe it would be fun for you to make a youtube video about all this. You can show your wit there just as the other video makers do, and may get a bigger audience for your display. Just an idea.

Maybe it would be fun for you to make a youtube video about all this. You can show your wit there just as the other video makers do, and may get a bigger audience for your display. Just an idea.
And if the evil forces of Youtube were to delete such an expose of youtube's evil, that would be a good sign that he was correct.

I don't need the masked rapist wit of a Youtube child to point out something in our reality, abbadon. I started this thread in your reality. You use social media and you're experimented on. I wanted to inspire you to research and share your opinions on something that touches us all. Share a video or argue amongst yourselves maybe?

Keith, you said it perfectly. There is no point in making the point. Imagining the horror on Youtube could be used to make it worse. We're tightly sealed in, and what little breath it allows us shouldn't be used talking, huh. I agree. That is one reason I do not go around saying these things. It feels worthy to vent on a message board of self-aware people who are educated and possibly intelligent. I see no harm in that. That is as far as I take it though, and painting me as a person who is a fanatic is stupid. Defending myself instead of discussing the topic getting old. Please link some relevant material.

This is not about a conspiracy. What they did in 2014 was legal, so it is being done across all social media now. It would be done even if it weren't legal. I shouldn't have to justify saying that. I was thrust into the "candy tastes good - no it doesn't" mindset, and you need to understand that ultimately I just wanted to out that candy exists. Look it up.

You don’t want to wear a conical hat in a vid while making your point? Come on, it’ll be fun!

Here’s some advice: If you want to be taken seriously, then don’t alternate between your schizophrenic-sounding hyperbole and claiming you’re serious.

Yeah, Youtube sucks as a source of information if you're not careful about how you go about it. This isn’t news. It has a lot of weird shit on it. This isn’t news. The comments are even more stupid than the videos. Is there anyone that doesn’t know this? Are they experimenting on people? You seem to think you're presenting such evidence but you're not the least bit objective about your research.

Here, answer these questions for a similar research methodology to what you’re doing. Do that and tell us about what menacing plot is evident in the blots you're seeing.

My experience with Youtube is it turns up what I want it to. I look mostly for vids on atheism/theism debates, environmentalism documentaries, talks by Alan Watts, and such. What happens when I do that? I find some helpful suggestions along the lines of my interests. Of course it can lead me off into a weird labyrinth if I just start clicking... which would happen on news blogs or anywhere... and all that means is keep your focus. If I searched for vids on magic and occultism and similar, I would not be surprised to find a lot of lunatic bullshit since those are topics bound to draw thrill-seeking goofs who feel bored with reality... bored because they're "lost in the head" rather than mentally present to actuality so they seek phantasmagoria to feel like their uncovering hidden secrets. So, seek weirdness, find weirdness.

Last edited:
You don’t want to wear a conical hat in a vid while making your point? Come on, it’ll be fun!

Here’s some advice: If you want to be taken seriously, then don’t alternate between your schizophrenic-sounding hyperbole (which, for now, I’m assuming is at least partly intentional) and claiming you’re serious.

Yeah, Youtube sucks as a source of information if you're not careful about how you go about it. This isn’t news. It has a lot of weird shit on it. This isn’t news. The comments are even more stupid than the videos. Is there anyone that doesn’t know this? Are they experimenting on people? You seem to think you're presenting such evidence but you’ve only shown that you suck at being objective about your research.

Here, answer these questions for a similar research methodology to what you’re doing: http://theinkblot.com/ . Do that and tell us about what plot is evident in the blots you're seeing.

My experience with Youtube is it turns up what I want it to. I look mostly for vids on atheism/theism debates, environmentalism documentaries, talks by Alan Watts, and such. What happens when I do that? I find some helpful suggestions along the lines of my interests. Of course it can lead me off into a weird labyrinth if I just start clicking... which would happen on news blogs or anywhere... and all that means is keep your focus. If I searched for vids on magic and occultism and similar, I would not be surprised to find a lot of lunatic bullshit since those are topics bound to draw thrill-seeking goofs who feel bored with reality... bored because they're "lost in the head" rather than mentally present to actuality so they seek phantasmagoria to feel like their uncovering hidden secrets. So, seek weirdness, find weirdness.

So how do we shut off the "go to where you are interested" feature on these apps?

Advertising works the same way. Oh that damn evil business model.

Abbadon you're right, just like everybody else. If I want to be taken seriously, I should use less creative illustration and provide more facts. But there is no comedy in that. Even taking it as dead serious would make me snicker. People are who they are and they can all say the same thing if you listen.

What was the point again? That social media experimentation is wrong, my thoughts should be my own and nobody has the right to control me? Such an anarchic thought! Who gives me the damn right to assume that, huh. Sorry if I have to jump in and out of pores to make that point. It is sort of a big issue and it is hard enough avoiding Nazi psychology flare and using the word God.

Respectfully letting you know that if you keep putting it back on me, I'll stop responding to you.

Abbadon you're right, just like everybody else. If I want to be taken seriously, I should use less creative illustration and provide more facts.
Or any.
Youtube is full of all sorts of shit.
Just like the rest of the internet.

Picking one shoal in the entire coastline as the doom of mankind is just silly.

That social media experimentation is wrong,
But only the Sith speak in absolutes. And the Jedi, when they make absolute statements like 'only the sith speak in absolutes.' But other than that, you're seeing demons where none of the rest of us even see a pattern.
my thoughts should be my own and nobody has the right to control me?
It would seem to me that you're handing control over to... Something. I personally think it's entirely internal to you, but even if it isn't, your constant search for mind-control is not the way to take steps to protect yourself from mind control.

It is, however, a standard of conspiracy theorists, that they seek out evidence of their own fantasies and, WOW! find it every time!

Facebook's study was found helpful in predicting how we react to stuff like images of dying children in poor countries. Even more sad and disturbing to common Facebook users are images of dying puppies. Some don't react emotionally to seeing starving people, but yes we can all agree that a dying puppy is tragic

Social media's studying habits should be slightly more alarming to the common social media slave. Here is a link to what happened in 2014, which was the precursor of the more advanced emotion raping softwares used in 2016.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/30/facebook-emotions-researcher-emotions_n_5543342.html

Yes Keith I agree. We're both in the same reality bud. The one where our insides are violated by technology in broad daylight.

Same conditions as before. Seached "chill video". Random clicks in order -

1: Chill Out Video: Astronauts At Work [HD]

2: NO CHILL / THEY SNAPPED! INSANE / CRAZY / FREAKOUT COMPILATION

3: Demons Have Infiltrated The Police Department (Not all Cops are Evil but or Elected hy God)

4: Cubed Prisons In Hell | QuasiLuminous Exposed | IMPORTANT TESTIMONY

5: Your Kundalini / Chakras are a Trap / Prison

6: Cops Harassing Kids

7: Adopted Kids Harassed For Having Two Gay Fathers What Would You Do

8: Ep:22a WWYD? A Beautiful 16 Year Old Runaway Girl

9: Mom Says She's Afraid Of 16-Year-Old Daughter And Sleeps With A Bat

10: "Confronting the Girl Who Shot Me In the Face" -- Dr. Phil

Really chill suggestions, Youtube. Thank you?

Last edited:
Same conditions as before. Seached "chill video". Random clicks in order...
What are the conditions again? How are you doing "random" clicks?

I searched "chill video" and the first page of results was 18 music compilations and 2 apparent comedy vids about persons who are or are not "chill".

I tried random clicks through the videos, picking #1 off that list of 20 and then in turn very quickly tapping at any link that was visible to the right of each video. And all I ever got were more music compilations.

So, what do I have to do to duplicate results like yours?

That was noble of you abadon thank you. We need to get some answers. Well I use Firefox and Explorer with the same strange "leading me" result. I installed Chrome and tried it just now. Same thing. Pattern starts innocent enough but "leading" seems to happen. You mentioned Alan Watts lectures so I bet they really stack you up with some grrrreat "suggestions".

Here is what I got from Chrome, doing ten clicks by color. Like an innocent baby would. I try to imagine having baby fingers and not knowing what letters are.

The search words are "Love and Apathy"

1: APATHY "love lock down" (LIL WAYNE T-PAIN KANYE DISS)

2: Easy Way to Remove Tree Stumps - Part 2

Stairway To Heaven Vs Taurus Guitar examination Led Zeppelin Vs Spirit

10 Shy Actors Who Actually Took It All Off On Set!

10 People Who Got Revenge On Cheaters

5 Shocking Sexual Traditions From Around The World!

Top 10 Out Of Place Artifacts

SIGNS OF THE END PART 181 - LATEST EVENTS JUNE 2016

WHAT? 666 ʻMark Of The Beastʻ Just Got REAL! (2016)

Prince's Alter Ego: Channeling the spirit of Baphomet with Oprah

Chrome again. Search words "How to chew baby food".

Alicia Silverstone Feeding Baby Pre-Chewed Food: Actress Defends Video

Alicia Silverstone on vegan diet13

Jared Leto on a VEGAN Diet & Staying Lean

Debate: Should Everyone Go Vegan?

"The Dangerous Truth About Protein" - Janice Stanger, Ph.D.

“The Best Kept Secret–Ever” T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D.

Vegetarian Diet and Occult Practice, Vegetarianism and Occultism, Vegan, Audiobook, Magic Audio

The Human Machine; a Manual to Master Your Brain, Mental Power, Cognitive Control, Audiobook

Opening the Doors to the Invisible - Manly P. Hall

[Occult Lecture] Secret Powers & Unseen Forces (The Invisible Entities and Energies)

Back
Top Bottom