• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Youtube Fear Experiment

Ah, baby brain simulation.

I was going to say "unique skill", but then considering many of the theists that have ever posted here... not so much.

I'm not sure abadon I don't read much. Just doing what feels natural and we all think the same thing eventually so yes yes I am a false individual etc etc.

But as far as the experiment goes, my reasoning is this... A baby crawls through this haunted house every 7 seconds. Soon they are toddlers and they dive deeper into the hell with higher technical skills than I could fathom. By the time they are about 8, we have lost them. The emotions of a Youtube child are an enigma so no need trying to save them after the age 8 stage, known now as a (Youpupa). That is why we may want to set our rules from baby and toddler perspectives, before the Youpupa starts to form.

- - - Updated - - -

Search words: "How to chew baby food"

Alicia Silverstone Feeding Baby Pre-Chewed Food: Actress Defends Video

Alicia Silverstone on vegan diet13

Jared Leto on a VEGAN Diet & Staying Lean

Debate: Should Everyone Go Vegan?

"The Dangerous Truth About Protein" - Janice Stanger, Ph.D.

“The Best Kept Secret–Ever” T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D.

Vegetarian Diet and Occult Practice, Vegetarianism and Occultism, Vegan, Audiobook, Magic Audio

The Human Machine; a Manual to Master Your Brain, Mental Power, Cognitive Control, Audiobook

Opening the Doors to the Invisible - Manly P. Hall

[Occult Lecture] Secret Powers & Unseen Forces (The Invisible Entities and Energies)

Yes Keith I agree. We're both in the same reality bud. The one where our insides are violated by technology in broad daylight.

Same conditions as before. Seached "chill video". Random clicks in order -

1: Chill Out Video: Astronauts At Work [HD]

2: NO CHILL / THEY SNAPPED! INSANE / CRAZY / FREAKOUT COMPILATION

3: Demons Have Infiltrated The Police Department (Not all Cops are Evil but or Elected hy God)

4: Cubed Prisons In Hell | QuasiLuminous Exposed | IMPORTANT TESTIMONY

5: Your Kundalini / Chakras are a Trap / Prison

6: Cops Harassing Kids

7: Adopted Kids Harassed For Having Two Gay Fathers What Would You Do

8: Ep:22a WWYD? A Beautiful 16 Year Old Runaway Girl

9: Mom Says She's Afraid Of 16-Year-Old Daughter And Sleeps With A Bat

10: "Confronting the Girl Who Shot Me In the Face" -- Dr. Phil

Really chill suggestions, Youtube. Thank you?

"Chill", as in Chilling?

You are not doing a good job at pretending to be neutral.

HOWEVER, regarding the article you linked about Facebook's "social experiment" in 2012, you have found evidence for one of the points you were trying to make, and I concede you do have a partial point... While Facebook is probably not an evil empire hell-bent on corrupting society, they do seem to have a record of manipulating news feeds for the purpose of increasing traffic to their site. This is not on par with "Advertising" to increase revenue.. it seems to be a form of "false advertising" by way of "cherry picking" member comments to ensure people keep clicking on their videos.

I am apt to agree that all organizations will do whatever they can get away with to increase their revenue streams... but the idea that Facebook is trying to spread evil for the sake of the corruption of society is WAY too far a stretch.

Yeah a far stretch but things are happening rapidly. The "Facebook test" is nothing really. Just a small part of a burning skyline and nobody really knows. I just picked a random spot and pointed. Seems like a likely place to start. "Unboxing social media's methodological and theoretical approaches to mind rape" was the original title for the second part, but that is stupid way of saying fire is hot. I would prefer to avoid getting lost in their languages and psychologies. That is why we have the trouble in the first place.

You're right that the trials are tainted from the start, but I'm pulling mountains of data that suggest it doesn't matter where you click, so I don't think it matters how you start. Hence the idea of a baby throwing soggy peas at a touch screen and being at the mercy an unfeeling but suggestive force that is more evil than good, because the algorithmic motives are to sell burning trash to us all. The baby is going to be face to face with the Baphomet because it wants to learn how to use a can opener. How many clicks and what correlations between varying Youtube partners cause what result and on and on forever I could go BUT the snapshot of a very bad reality is indeed developing. It is all about the kids and I get passionate when I see machines abuse them, so sorry for the leaps. If you have any method advice I welcome it thanks.

Last edited:
Search words "how to tie your shoes"

Learn To Tie Your Shoes from Lots To Learn

Lets Learn Fruits & Vegetables - Preschool Learning

Shapes Song - 31 Kids Songs and Videos

Colors Songs Collection | Learn, Teach Colours to Toddlers | ChuChuTV Preschool Kids Nursery Rhymes

How to Transform into a Bird

How to become a werewolf NO JOKE

WEREWOLF MASSACRE - Don't Escape

‘Teen Wolf’ Season 6 Spoilers, New Villain Revealed In Season 5 Finale

Real Werewolf man attacks police on camera!!!!!!!!!!

Living a Transgender Childhood

Search words "how to tie your shoes"

Learn To Tie Your Shoes from Lots To Learn

Lets Learn Fruits & Vegetables - Preschool Learning

Shapes Song - 31 Kids Songs and Videos

Colors Songs Collection | Learn, Teach Colours to Toddlers | ChuChuTV Preschool Kids Nursery Rhymes

How to Transform into a Bird

How to become a werewolf NO JOKE

WEREWOLF MASSACRE - Don't Escape

‘Teen Wolf’ Season 6 Spoilers, New Villain Revealed In Season 5 Finale

Real Werewolf man attacks police on camera!!!!!!!!!!

Living a Transgender Childhood

It's you.... all you. clear your damn temporary files before you go anywhere else on the internet.
Also, if you are signed in to Youtube, it will remember what you clicked on, regardless of your browser cookies...
So, log out of your youtube account AND clear that cache.

I searched youtube for "how to tie your shoes"

I got the following titles, in this order:

How to tie your shoes super fast *Life Hack
Terry Moore: How to tie your shoes
How to tie Your Shoes Fast Way- Two moves
How to Tie Dress Shoes Correctly | Right Vs Wrong Shoe Tying Video | Men's footwear Style Tip
How to Tie Your Shoe
A Tip from Illumiseen: How to Prevent Running Shoe Blisters With a "Heel Lock" or "Lace Lock"
5 Creative Ways You Can Tie Your Shoes
How To Tie Your Shoes To Avoid Blisters
How to tie a Shoe Lace in 1 Second
Kids learn how to tie their shoes easily
**How to never tie your shoes again**
Learn to Tie Your Shoes from Lots To Learn
How To: Tie Your Shoes The Cool Way!
World's Best Shoe Knot - How to tie your shoes
How to Tie Your Dress Shoes & Shoelaces - Oxfords, Brogues, Derby, Boots
How to Tie Your Running Shoes for Ankle Support
5 Ways How to Lace and tie Your Shoes - Lattice, Bar, Train Track, Knots, Hashtag | Chictopia
How to tie your shoes in under 1 second

... these all seem very helpful and evil-free.

Well we're not matching up but that doesn't mean my results are "all me". I do know how to use a computer. I can approach the entity without alerting it to my presence. My end is secure. The only way to confirm it to you is recording the screen. We're not quite there yet if you don't mind.

If you don't like a baby approach, use a teen inquiry like "do I need antidepressants" or "how to tell if you're goth" or "is satan cool" or "how to become a youtube star. I suggest the last one, which brings me to a prime example of how to do just that:

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/06/27/high-schooler-allegedly-killed-over-a-youtube-video/21419799/

"Tanya said her son was excited, showing Marshall all the YouTube views he had on a song that he made. That's when, Tanya said, Marshall shot Deston and then fled."

Sacramento Bee says "Sacramento High football player allegedly killed during argument over music". Yes. Music or football or blackness. That is why. No need to point out the scene of the actual crime.

Do you have a youtube account? are you signed in (or automatically signed in)? On the top right of the youtube page, does it have a blue "sign in" button, or does it say your name (or username) or something else (like you are already signed in)?

I don't doubt you know how to use a computer, and we certainly do not need to start screen recording for 'proof' or anything. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of the wildly different results you are getting.

Malintent, I don't get the driving on dangerous roads analogy. Youtube is a dangerous vehicle because it holds the destiny of children. Uploading a video is quite literally putting their lives on the altar. They're passionate enough to kill over it. The self esteem of these kids depends on numbers flashing inside a box. That is a problem.

The lack of censorship on Youtube is ridiculous. Nobody intervenes unless a kid violates copyrights or commits murder. Otherwise it is wide open road. Adults were taught that censorship is bad, back when meaningless profanities were such a concern. Now that there is need for swift and unforgiving censorship of all things internet, it is too late. I'm not getting into what I think about all that unless you want to hear it.

My method is in question again so I'll let you know I took CIS and A+ classes when I was younger. I assure you that I do know how to velcro my shoes and ingest food without aid. My I'Q is average and I use hallucinogens responsibly. No reason to suspect I'm corrupting our data.

How:
I search the words and click "more suggestions". Then follow the boxes with the most red color in them. Just a baby touching little red squares in the mothering glow of a laptop.

I use Ubuntu and Firefox or Windows 7 Ultimate and Chrome. Tried using Tor as well

>No Youtube account

>No youtube settings of course (because a baby wouldn't know how to adjust those)

>No cookies

>No pancakes

>No nothing

For fun, try teen inquiry like "how to humiliate a bully". Then go 50 clicks. You'll end up somewhere really, really dark. The average kid 0-17 years old uses Youtube 5 hours a day. I'm not sure how many clicks that adds up to. Fair speculation says at least 30. The real number is probably in the hundreds, but we're keeping it scientifical and we can't jump to conclusions.

Malintent, I don't get the driving on dangerous roads analogy. Youtube is a dangerous vehicle because it holds the destiny of children.
He's invoking the common response of the gun lobby. Someone talks about the numbers of people shot each year, someone counters with the number of people that die in car accidents every year.

I still find it hard to believe that children's destiny is wrapped up in Youtube, simply because they're so much better at internet (as a verb) than we are.

For fun, try teen inquiry like "how to humiliate a bully". Then go 50 clicks.
Like that.
Who the fuck goes fifty clicks down the list unless they're LOOKING for a dark place, or off-the-wall shit?
I would speculate they don't go past ten before a new search term.
The real number is probably in the hundreds, but we're keeping it scientifical and we can't jump to conclusions.
you have no data at all, another1, so it doesn't even look scientifical. Get some funding, gte some teens, ask some actual questions, filter out the anonymous bullshit as they try to guess what you WANT to hear, and see where that takes you.

Fair enough and yes I agree I compare things. It does look like I was trying to make a response with common sense. Because I compared something yeah.

As for the "experiment" I don't predict any funding in the near future. Science is invaluable in most realities but it falls short at times. I've laid this out as science out of respect, because I know that some people still think they have to say Mississippi between 1 and 2. But when it comes to something as important as robots controlling the minds of children, my integrity won't allow me to embrace a comically absurd scientific method.

Counting to ten and saying the word experiment is about as far as the science is going to go, on my end. Using a science to understand such a fast and impossible reality reminds me of Youtube kids who think they need to film and upload something before they can feel an emotion about it. Like it didn't happen unless some pointless picture was taken and stored.

We think differently but we are in the same reality. We're all people of our own devices but we're all on social media. There is no escaping the things they want to do to your mind. "They" are real, Keith. I'm on their friend's list. We're being poked, prodded and penetrated by a horrifying creature they created. It is coming for the children. Their future way of life is being manufactured in computers, and there are very suspicious people poking around in there. The world we're creating for the children is in here, not out there. You have an obligation to show concern. I may be wrong in every way I put it but I'm still in the same reality as you, and they are definitely coming for us all.

It does look like I was trying to make a response with common sense. Because I compared something yeah.
Seriously? Is that how you surf when you're actually looking for something you WANT to see? CLicking down past the first few returns, into the weeds of things less and less likely to be what you're looking for?
Do you then go back to the search return or are you far more likely to click on one of the options available on the page you found?
Because that's what I and just about everyone I know does. They keep following the next thing that looks interesting, rather than complete a full inventory of the first search term's results. They complain about how easy it is to get lost that way. Stand up comics describe it and people laugh. People whose films show up on the 20th page of the searches THEY craft whine about how do they get up to the top where people WILL see their videos?

So whether it's common sense or the result of a scientific survey, i think you really need to look at youtube in the manner people actually use it, not the way your fearful fear tells you they might use it.

Science is invaluable in most realities but it falls short at times.
Well, science isn't perfect, no, but it beats the living shit out of confirmation bias and fantasy.
I've laid this out as science out of respect,
Um... No, you have not done that.
There is no escaping the things they want to do to your mind. "They" are real, Keith.
I've been told the exact same thing about the lizard men, angels, my spirit guides, Jesus&Satan, my animal totem*, and the CIA.
I'm on their friend's list. We're being poked, prodded and penetrated by a horrifying creature they created. It is coming for the children. Their future way of life is being manufactured in computers, and there are very suspicious people poking around in there.
Yes, Mr. Shyamalan

*Skunk, for what it's worth. Nothing romantic like an apex predator or that can soar on the winds and touch the face of gods. But still, there's no escaping Skunk's medicine, not for me. It's my destiny.

Seriously? Is that how you surf when you're actually looking for something you WANT to see? CLicking down past the first few returns, into the weeds of things less and less likely to be what you're looking for?
Do you then go back to the search return or are you far more likely to click on one of the options available on the page you found?
Because that's what I and just about everyone I know does. They keep following the next thing that looks interesting, rather than complete a full inventory of the first search term's results.
Not me. I keep track of that shit. I GO BACK.

Because that's what I and just about everyone I know does. They keep following the next thing that looks interesting, rather than complete a full inventory of the first search term's results.
Not me. I keep track of that shit. I GO BACK.
Well, yes, we all know about your rolodex fixation. Sorry.

I thought you were calling me a Shyamalan like it was some extremely offensive word I'd never heard. So I looked it up (because I care) and was like oh. That is just Glaucoma medicine. The dramatics are so necessary sometimes though, seriously. I can't think of a more important thing in my life. The most important thing in anyone's life should the welfare of tomorrow's youth. It is too late to claim ignorance later down the road, so yeah. Better safe than sorry. We should agree that social media needs to be a paid service, monitored at all times by police, firemen and Moms. However we get there is fine by me.

What exactly do you think I'm proclaiming. Like my assertion is... type thing. What do you disagree with specifically? As a whole. If you could put it in a few words.

You can help by providing some supporting stuff if you like. I won't be offended if you remember an article or a personal social media horror story.

I thought you were calling me a Shyamalan like it was some extremely offensive word I'd never heard. So I looked it up (because I care) and was like oh. That is just Glaucoma medicine.
No.
Not 'a' Shyamalan. M. Night Shyamalan, the director of various 'woo' movies adding elements of mystical events and inhuman characters to tell a story that often serves as a support device for the 'hook' which became way too predictable and under-entertaining.

The dramatics are so necessary sometimes though, seriously. I can't think of a more important thing in my life. The most important thing in anyone's life should the welfare of tomorrow's youth.
But you're not using the dramatics to draw attention to or underline your thesis, you're using the dramatics as the basis of your evidence to support your thesis.

That's where your credibility does a nose dive.
It is too late to claim ignorance later down the road, so yeah. Better safe than sorry. We should agree that social media needs to be a paid service, monitored at all times by police, firemen and Moms. However we get there is fine by me.
No, we should not all agree to that, certainly not if the evidence you provide is shaky or worse.
You can help by providing some supporting stuff if you like. I won't be offended if you remember an article or a personal social media horror story.
If I disagree with you, why would I be doing your homework for you?

And, dude, 'horror stories?' That's the problem. Just like when various anti-drug programs try to scare kids away from drugs more than providing actual evidence for actual problems that will still be true if the kids do their own research.
Or like whenever the Navy did sexual harassment training. 140 guys in one room sharing their horror stories of how a woman got a guy screwed over. No statistics offered, no tools for how to deal with new situations, no reasonable approach.

If your argument depends on HORROR, it's not much of an argument. It's simply something to tell others and get a response. Like the Youtube comments section, people trying to elicit emotional responses by using bad words and racial epithets.

Back
Top Bottom