• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

2020 Election Results

If a good chunk are out of Philly, Biden very well could have PA.

Meanwhile, in Georgia, the Palmetto Beach State, just over 90,000 absentee votes remain. Fulton County says they have 28,000 absentee ballots. Using som Giuliani math, I can easily say that Hillary Clinton has won the 2020 election! *balloons*

But seriously, at 80% clawing in Fulton County, that is 16,800 net votes, which is almost exactly half the deficit now. DeKalb has 6800 or about 4,000 net votes. And just over 17,000 in Chatham, Cape Cod apparently. At 65%, that gives us 5,100 for a net gain. 25,900 combined, with 39,000 absentee ballots remaining. Biden needs a net gain of 8,000 with which thoughts and prayers and a little math means Biden needs about 60% of those remaining ballots. Roughly.

Or 90,000 absentee ballots -> needs 33,000 or about 70% of them on average. Will seemingly do better in the DeKalb and Fulton.

We'll know by tomorrow morning if we'll know if we know there is a winner in Georgia. A recount can be requested if the difference is less than 0.5%. State pays, so Trump will do it. This race could be within 0.1% or 5,000 votes.

What has the southeastern most town on Cape Cod have to do with the Georgia vote count?? Did Trump's goon running the USPS send a load there?

What has the southeastern most town on Cape Cod have to do with the Georgia vote count?? Did Trump's goon running the USPS send a load there?
Chatham is a county in Georgia, I'm just being dumb. I hear Chatham and I always think of the teenager male that wanted to play on the field hockey team.

Chatham is a county in Georgia, I'm just being dumb. I hear Chatham and I always think of the teenager male that wanted to play on the field hockey team.

Ah. Probably not a lot of the Kennedy's there.

But a nice oldie to calm the anxiety.

[YOUTUBE]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HT2ao0rcxoA[/YOUTUBE]

Reflecting on last night watching it here on the Left Coast.

So on 11/1/2020 Pollyanna wrote"

So far of the about 95 million who have voted are 64% democratic and 36% republican. With about 8 million votes still before E day, Biden could already have 67 million votes. If you presume worst case, 60 million voters - a total of about 160 million votes overall, a record for sure - on election day splitting 70% yo 30% for Trump. That's about bout 42 million for Trump and 18 million for Biden, Biden wins. Biden would have about 85 million votes while Trump would have no more than 77 million votes. Well over the 6 million plurality some say is needed to prevent an electoral college loss. Game over.

Actually, I suspect election day will be more like 50 50 given a disparity in absentee ballots leaning to democrats and Joe will win in a landslide even if 70 million votes are cast on election day.

Yes in deed the new times are here. Democrats Lost seats in the house, lost likely senate majority, then fortunately won the election.

Whew. Thought I was looking into Hades.

Who give a flying about what lame Trump will try. It's Over.

Ah. Probably not a lot of the Kennedy's there.

But a nice oldie to calm the anxiety.

Chatham is where Savannah is.
It would not surprise me if a Kennedy at one time attended the College of Art and Design there...

Well this isn't reassuring.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/maricopa-arizona-trump-supporters-guns-2020-election-b1608315.html

article said:
Maricopa County in Arizona is closing its ballot-counting facility amid safety concerns as supporters of Donald Trump — many of them armed — have gathered outside the building, several reporters on the ground have reported.

The protesters in Maricopa County, some of whom were waving Trump flags, have been chanting “Fox News sucks!” and “Count the votes!” for hours.

FFS. Everyone knows Fox News sucks; And count the votes is what they were trying to do before you morons showed up.

:picardfacepalm:

Well this isn't reassuring.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...p-supporters-guns-2020-election-b1608315.html

article said:
Maricopa County in Arizona is closing its ballot-counting facility amid safety concerns as supporters of Donald Trump — many of them armed — have gathered outside the building, several reporters on the ground have reported.

The protesters in Maricopa County, some of whom were waving Trump flags, have been chanting “Fox News sucks!” and “Count the votes!” for hours.

FFS. Everyone knows Fox News sucks; And count the votes is what they were trying to do before you morons showed up.

:picardfacepalm:

That story doesn't say it's been updated, but that first paragraph is not what the website has:

Maricopa County in Arizona has closed its ballot-counting facility to the media and the public amid safety concerns as supporters of Donald Trump — many of them armed — gathered outside the building, several reporters on the ground have reported.

But poll workers will continue to count ballots and report results amid the developing demonstration outside.

That story doesn't say it's been updated, but that first paragraph is not what the website has:

Maricopa County in Arizona has closed its ballot-counting facility to the media and the public amid safety concerns as supporters of Donald Trump — many of them armed — gathered outside the building, several reporters on the ground have reported.

But poll workers will continue to count ballots and report results amid the developing demonstration outside.

What I quoted was a direct cut and paste from the article at the time I posted it.

Back
Top Bottom