• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

6/27/24 presidential debate

So now you can answer - why the fuck do you care?
I care because I do.

We didn't realize you had an immense amount of caring over schedule changes. But since that's your personality.... I normally wake up at 5:40 but today I woke up at 6:30. Very unusual. I bet you really, really need to know why my schedule changed.

Maybe if Biden debated Trump before the convention and totally flipped there would be a chance of replacing him?

why don’t you just attribute an opinion to me and pretend that I personally said it. That would be more in line with our history.
I don't do that, I am not you, I want your opinion.
In all my years on this board this is likely the most disingenuous post I’ve ever read.

You have done exactly that. I have not. That you can’t or won’t recall is testament to your disingenuousness.
Do you know what is actually disingenuous? Talking trash incessantly while ignoring inconvenient questions.

Maybe if Biden debated Trump before the convention and totally flipped there would be a chance of replacing him?
Thank you! We have one (besides me of course) honest person in the whole thread.
That's exactly what happened. People with money supporting democrat regime were worried that Biden was becoming senile and told his campaign to test Biden and do it before convention so there would be time to do something about it in case he fails.
Biden failed and they ordered their media outlets to push replacement narrative.

Last edited:
why don’t you just attribute an opinion to me and pretend that I personally said it. That would be more in line with our history.
In all my years on this board this is likely the most disingenuous post I’ve ever read.

You have done exactly that. I have not. That you can’t or won’t recall is testament to your disingenuousness.
Do you know what is actually disingenuous? Talking trash incessantly while ignoring inconvenient questions.
It’s not trash. It’s honesty. You have no credibility with me to speak on being genuine given our past interactions, so I don’t consider your “inconvenient” question worthy of a genuine response. any further elaboration will likely get me a warning from the mods.

Thank you! We have one (besides me of course) honest person in the whole thread.
That's exactly what happened. People with money supporting democrat regime were worried that Biden was becoming senile and told his campaign to test Biden and do it before convention so there would be time to do something about it in case he fails.
Biden failed and they ordered their media outlets to push replacement narrative.
See, you did already know the answer to your now demonstrably proven disingenuous question. Congrats!

See, you did already know the answer to your now demonstrably proven disingenuous question. Congrats!
So did you.
It was a rhetorical question with the purpose of demonstration of my opponents dishonesty. I succeeded.

It’s not trash. It’s honesty. You have no credibility with me anyone to speak on being genuine given our past interactions, so I don’t consider your “inconvenient” question worthy of a genuine response. any further elaboration will likely get me a warning from the mods.
FTFY

I wonder if the campaign decided to have this debate so early due to Biden's decline? In case he got worse as the campaign progressed to November. It backfired.

So did you

show it.

It was a rhetorical question with the purpose of demonstration of my opponents dishonesty. I succeeded.
Good for you.

You claimed to honestly want to know my opinion but now you’ve made it clear that’s not true. “It was a rhetorical question”.
Yes, that's how rhetorics works. A necessary and tiny bit of "deception" is required to show your opponents utter dishonesty.
Of course I don't care about your opinion. Your opinions are garbage, but it needs to be shown for all people to see and judge.

So did you

show it.

Good for you.

You claimed to honestly want to know my opinion but now you’ve made it clear that’s not true. “It was a rhetorical question”.
Yes, that's how rhetorics works. A necessary and tiny bit of "deception" is required to show your opponents utter dishonesty.
Of course I don't care about your opinion. Your opinions are garbage, but it needs to be shown for all people to see and judge.
Ok. At least you admit your question wasn’t in good faith. Thanks.

And you don’t know my opinion as I haven’t given it to you yet. But like I said before, you would just assign one to me and pretend I said it.

QED.

I wonder if the campaign decided to have this debate so early due to Biden's decline? In case he got worse as the campaign progressed to November. It backfired.
Many mental health experts have all opined that it is Trump, not Biden, that is in mental decline, based on overwhelming evidence that is available to everyone.

Many mental health experts have all opined that it is Trump, not Biden, that is in mental decline, based on overwhelming evidence that is available to everyone.
Only because the democrats have rigged the mental health industry as well. What more evidence of their tyranny does one need?

Right, It's Trump who is senile, not Biden, I believe these "many Many mental health experts"

Back
Top Bottom