• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

6/27/24 presidential debate

PRESIDENT BIDEN DEBATE GAFFES CAUSING W.H. DIVIDE ... Axios Reporter Says

Alex Thompson, the national political correspondent for Axios, joined us Monday on "TMZ Live," and broke down the disconnect happening at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Alex says lots of people who work with Biden are only given access to him between 10 AM and 4 PM when POTUS is at his sharpest, and that's why they were so shocked to see his slip-ups at Thursday's debate, which started at 9 PM ET -- a time when Alex says Biden is more prone to make mental mistakes.

There's a panic in the Democratic party in the wake of Biden's debate performance, and Alex says folks at the White House who were quick to dismiss some of Biden's prior slip-ups are now feeling angry, and gaslit by the president's inner circle.

The video is pretty interesting and worth a watch.

So, why was debate moved BEFORE democratic convention?
How many times have you typed that? Juat tell us what you think, I hate it when people play coy and cutesy about opinions too bullshit to be stated directly.
Probably a dozen times. Here is one more:

How many times have you typed that? Juat tell us what you think, I hate it when people play coy and cutesy about opinions too bullshit to be stated directly.
Seriously, why are you playing the blushing maiden? Just say what's on your mind.

Seriously, why are you playing the blushing maiden? Just say what's on your mind.
Oh, you know what's on my mind. that's why you ignore my rhetorical question.

How many times have you typed that?

No need to insult our Barbed O.S. One of the first things taught in the Kremlin-directed troll farms are simple computer skills like copy-paste.

Juat tell us what you think, I hate it when people play coy and cutesy about opinions too bullshit to be stated directly.

It almost sounds as though you're not certain barbos is an erudite expert at the Socratic Method.

why don’t you just attribute an opinion to me and pretend that I personally said it. That would be more in line with our history.
I don't do that, I am not you, I want your opinion.
In all my years on this board this is likely the most disingenuous post I’ve ever read.

You have done exactly that. I have not. That you can’t or won’t recall is testament to your disingenuousness.

Back
Top Bottom