• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

Meanwhile on Twitter...
The fucking President said:
Now that the three basketball players are out of China and saved from years in jail, LaVar Ball, the father of LiAngelo, is unaccepting of what I did for his son and that shoplifting is no big deal. I should have left them in jail!
Just as a reminder, the kids said thanks. That isn't enough.

Meanwhile with the NFL...
Still the fucking President said:
Marshawn Lynch of the NFL’s Oakland Raiders stands for the Mexican Anthem and sits down to boos for our National Anthem. Great disrespect! Next time NFL should suspend him for remainder of season. Attendance and ratings way down.
Ratings aren't way down, nor is attendance.

Know what is down Trumbo? Your approval ratings, according to Rasmussen,41%. It was as high as 57% right after you were inaugurated. Sad!

Sigh, more confusion on entertainment verses real life...being a Bond villain is not a positive trait. Maybe having a cabinet full of high multimillionaires isn't the greatest idea.

https://heisenbergreport.com/2017/1...ton-are-james-bond-villains-its-a-compliment/
Sec Mnuchin on @FoxNewsSunday responds to criticism over photos of him and his wife posing with dollar bills featuring his signature: “I never thought I’d be quoted as looking like villains from the James Bond, I guess I should take that as a compliment."

linton.png

Go easy on them. They probably never saw a $1 bill before, forget so many of them on a single sheet.

Sigh, more confusion on entertainment verses real life...being a Bond villain is not a positive trait. Maybe having a cabinet full of high multimillionaires isn't the greatest idea.

https://heisenbergreport.com/2017/1...ton-are-james-bond-villains-its-a-compliment/
Sec Mnuchin on @FoxNewsSunday responds to criticism over photos of him and his wife posing with dollar bills featuring his signature: “I never thought I’d be quoted as looking like villains from the James Bond, I guess I should take that as a compliment."

View attachment 13207

Best response I saw on Twitter was that Mnuchin had it wrong. HE wasn't the Bond villain. His wife is... he's the mark.

<pic>

Best response I saw on Twitter was that Mnuchin had it wrong. HE wasn't the Bond villain. His wife is... he's the mark.
LOL...I like that. Is that Putin's henchman in the background :D

He says it's a compliment to be referred to as a Bond Villain.. I think he is confused

blofeld-you-only-live-twice.png

Not to be confused with....

Dr._Evil_and_Mr._Bigglesworth.jpg

It's like calling someone an asshole, and then they say, "thank you for the compliment... assholes get rid of shit.. so you are saying I'm good"... that kind of thing. Who hasn't rolled their eyes at some kid trying that 'comeback"? Redefining an insult to be a compliment is such nerd-fail.

Instead, he ought to be laughing out loud like a villain at all of this stupid attention.

It IS pretty stupid. Who brings their wife on a business trip and gets away with charging the 'company' for her expenses? Why is she in that highly secure area, taking pictures with the fresh dollar bills?

I guess maybe she never has seen the little one dollar paper money before... she's all like, "they look so naked without any zeros"... and, "who is this looser whose face got stuck with the poor people's dollars"?

Turkey Day break is coming up, so we might be getting ready for a heaping serving of BS a la Maro, as Trump will have lots of free time to 'connect' with the people.

A two-tweet set arguing that FFvC is the bigger asshole (yes Donny you are...):
FFvC said:
"It wasn't the White House, it wasn't the State Department, it wasn't father LaVar's so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man's version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It's a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!"

And in another Twiddle de Dotard, he names Mar-a-Lago the Winter White House...

That wasn't even the worst of it. His ignorant patronizing was even worse.

I am so torn between needing to stay informed and needing to stay sane. The hatred that continues to build in me for that malignant narcissist is not good for me. Every day with another stupid just means my level of disgust goes higher than I thought possible the day before.

That wasn't even the worst of it. His ignorant patronizing was even worse.

I am so torn between needing to stay informed and needing to stay sane. The hatred that continues to build in me for that malignant narcissist is not good for me. Every day with another stupid just means my level of disgust goes higher than I thought possible the day before.

I'm fascinated by the thought process (if you can call it thought) that went into that remark. "Mmm...I've got some Native Americans here with me....how can I turn that around and make a joke. Oh! Yeah, that one lady that's mean to me! The one I call Pocahontas! That'll be great!" and out it comes. Or worse, maybe it was actually planned rather than off the cuff. Or even worse, that someone wrote it for him and his staff thought it was a good idea.

And these weren't just any Native Americans. They were WWII Veterans. Yes, Trump happily pissed on McCain's legacy and basically spat in the faces of Mr. & Mrs. Khan, but nobody in their right mind (I know, I know) would say anything untoward in the vicinity of our few remaining WWII heroes, but Fragilego Mussolini did just that. Using a moment meant to honor these men, and not just turning it around to be about him, but taking the opportunity to throw out a racial slur in front of people of that race!

There's got to be at least a little dementia at work here.

Back
Top Bottom