• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

It seems that someone was finally able to take the Dotard's Twitter controls away from him. It seems he will be limited to being stupid only while speaking...at least for a while.

Normal is weird when it comes to Trump.

Love that line.

But let's see if it lasts. Even though Trump is well, Trump, a Presidential temper tantrum over not being able to ape-tweet will result in a firing of some kind and a subsequent series of stupid, incoherent, vitriolic tweets will then be explosively released like a teenage boy who's been forcibly prevented from beating off for six months.

I think it would a mistake to assume any kind of a lucid interval here... another perspective would probably reveal that this is still the same continuous lunacy.

Yeah, maybe they gave him an Etch-a-sketch to keep him occupied. "Kelly! Look! I made a dickbutt and named it after the Korea guy! Now, how do i send it?"
"Very nice, sir. Now turn it over and shake it. When it's all gone, you've transmitted it."

Yeah, maybe they gave him an Etch-a-sketch to keep him occupied. "Kelly! Look! I made a dickbutt and named it after the Korea guy! Now, how do i send it?"
"Very nice, sir. Now turn it over and shake it. When it's all gone, you've transmitted it."
Evidently, the Dotard figured out the switch after about a week. Twiddle de Dotard is back and in form:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...report-on-his-viewing/?utm_term=.36f2507fd99c
The tweet posted just 28 minutes after MSNBC wrapped up a segment about the Times report and 30 minutes after CNN did the same.

The timing could be a coincidence. Or it could mean that Trump was doing the very thing he denied — watching CNN and MSNBC — shortly before he tweeted.

Another false story, this time in the Failing @nytimes, that I watch 4-8 hours of television a day - Wrong! Also, I seldom, if ever, watch CNN or MSNBC, both of which I consider Fake News. I never watch Don Lemon, who I once called the “dumbest man on television!” Bad Reporting.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2017

Meanwhile Trump says Gillibrand would "do anything" for campaign money in Trump Tower.
Pres Ellipsis said:
Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!
I'm not even certain what in the heck he means with the last sentence. Ignoring he apparently forgot to finish his thought, is he defending Bill and Hillary Clinton?

Trying to parse logic out of Donald Trump tweets is about as productive as reading a Donald Trump tweet and trying to parse the logic out of it.

Meanwhile Trump says Gillibrand would "do anything" for campaign money in Trump Tower.

He's said far worse so I don't expect an immediate negative response, but the weight of all his insanity is slowly chipping away at those who have any reason left. I expect his approval rate to continue to slowly drop. It takes a long time for people to admit that they were fooled by a fool.

I find the parenthetical in the tweet VERY interesting.

Maybe someone else had the thought I was mulling over... creating accounts like @rea1DonaldTrump, @reälDonaldTrump etc.
I would be fun to try to bury him in noise from his own echo chamber...
Does Twitter have rules against that kind of thing?

Pres Ellipsis said:
Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!
I'm not even certain what in the heck he means with the last sentence. Ignoring he apparently forgot to finish his thought, is he defending Bill and Hillary Clinton?
Why are you trying to analyze the intent of trash talk by a 13 year old mind?

Pres Ellipsis said:
He has the ability to ruin our nation.

He has the ability to ruin our nation.
Sure the Dotard could stumble into our ruin, but I don't think analyzing FFvC's trash talk will reduce the chances of ruin...

USA has a relatively weak president. His small hands are pretty tied. And at this point, he's lost his authority. If he'd do something incredibly retarded I wouldn't be surprised to see a mutiny of sorts. He barely has any support in his own party

Sure the Dotard could stumble into our ruin, but I don't think analyzing FFvC's trash talk will reduce the chances of ruin...

USA has a relatively weak president. His small hands are pretty tied. And at this point, he's lost his authority. If he'd do something incredibly retarded I wouldn't be surprised to see a mutiny of sorts. He barely has any support in his own party

So you are saying that Donny is a closet Sub? ;)

Lots of outrage about Trump's latest misogynistic outburst today in the media, but I'm surprised I haven't seen any back-references tothis one:
POTUS said:
"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon on Friday night. "Blood coming out of her wherever."
It seems rather relevant in showing that it is an established pattern and not just "a locker-room joke."

Lots of outrage about Trump's latest misogynistic outburst today in the media, but I'm surprised I haven't seen any back-references tothis one:
POTUS said:
"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon on Friday night. "Blood coming out of her wherever."
It seems rather relevant in showing that it is an established pattern and not just "a locker-room joke."

I was wondering about too. Seems like few reporters are intrepid enough to connect the dots until there are so many dots that they all run together.

POTUS said:
Yeah, many people obviously do believe this, and many do not.

The media is certainly trying hard to show this opinion.

Dismissing the serious media as fake news, while continually re-tweeting fake news stories, hasn't exactly garnered favor among the press. I'm sure they'd love to see him burn.

Dismissing the serious media as fake news, while continually re-tweeting fake news stories, hasn't exactly garnered favor among the press. I'm sure they'd love to see him burn.

There hasn't been a serious media for years. The media don't give a flying fuck, as long as what they report gets eyeballs, and as a result, advertising revenue.

If they can present advertising as news, that a win-win; certainly the majority of "news stories" on the Australian mainstream commercial TV news shows is advertising disguised as information.

There hasn't been a serious media for years. The media don't give a flying fuck, as long as what they report gets eyeballs, and as a result, advertising revenue.

If they can present advertising as news, that a win-win; certainly the majority of "news stories" on the Australian mainstream commercial TV news shows is advertising disguised as information.

Don't agree. There's plenty of serious high quality media. It's a shrinking sector. But claiming that it's all gone is nonsense IMHO. New York Times, The Times, The Economist, Washington Post, BBC, Al-Jazeera... all extremely good at fact checking and trying to give an accurate account.

While fewer people than ever are willing to pay for quality news reporting there's still a huge number of people who are willing to pay for it. Our world economy is dependent on access to accurate news, so there will always be people willing to pay for it.

It's not that quality news reporting doesn't exist or that it's under threat. It's not. It's more a problem of democracy. Western democracy is completely dependent on a well informed public. That's what's going down the toilet. Which is something we should worry about.

Back
Top Bottom