• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

You'd think he'd prefer to grab her pussy. I guess age catches up with everyone.

President Ellipses said:
Christopher Columbus’s spirit of determination & adventure has provided inspiration to generations of Americans. On #ColumbusDay, we honor his remarkable accomplishments as a navigator, & celebrate his voyage into the unknown expanse of the Atlantic Ocean.
It does seem petty to criticize something like this. But, as a reminder, Columbus was determined to prove the other Europeans wrong about the shape of the Earth and what the "true" distance to the Indies were. He was trying to find a shortcut on a sphere.

Columbus did discover America for the Europeans... nearly 500 years after the Vikings did... but that wasn't his goal.

Twitler on Kavanaugh: "You, sir, under historic scrutiny, were proven innocent."

President Trump on Monday revealed he likes Taylor Swift's music "about 25 percent less" now that she's come out against Republican Senate candidate Marsha Blackburn in Tennessee (italics mine).

Really.

Trump listened to Taylor Swift tunes and had attached a certain percentage of like to said music? And now that percentage is 1/4 less than before?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...ut-25-percent-less-after-marsha-blackburn-dig

I like that Fox uses the word "revealed" in the above quoted sentence. Not "stated," not "said," etc. But revealed. It has a National Enquirer type of feel to it, as in, Kim Kardashian reveals her favorite healthy snack that helps keep her booty-licious!

Why, oh why is the President of the United States saying this shit? ...

Reads thread's title.

Oh yeah, that's why.

Twitler on Kavanaugh: "You, sir, under historic scrutiny, were proven innocent."
So, I find it hard to discern if this is genius of Trump's, genius of someone else, or just continued luck in having the best and most obedient base ever.

Trump started out with saying Ford was credible. Then he seemed to strategically attack her... and now Kavanaugh is "innocent". I ponder it is Kellyanne Conway behind the genius, not Trump. The Republican attack on Ford was so strategic that it took what was absolute doom (immediately after Dr. Ford's testimony) into all out victory (in less than a day). Kavanaugh's and Graham's belligerence won over the base, and the confirmation... and now the Democrats are being casted as the "angry mob" by the Republicans.

The GOP controls the message so well.

He's practicing for when he says the Mueller report proves him innocent.

Oh good lord!

Kanye West in the Oval Office presser. "I put on the (MAGA) hat and I felt like Superman."

No video yet but I'm sure you will all see it, one crazy mofo rant.

Oh good lord!

Kanye West in the Oval Office presser. "I put on the (MAGA) hat and I felt like Superman."

That seems like somewhat of a spurious claim, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. If he would be so good as to leap off of a tall building to demonstrate that he can fly with the hat on, I'll be more than happy to sign on as a Trump supporter once it's shown that he gives this ability to his followers.

EVEN FOX NEWS IS TIRED OF TRUMP’S RALLIES

Aw, even Fox viewers were turning the channel instead of watching Bonespurs rallies. Bonespurs found out about it and had to call in twice to complain on air. The Last one to Fox and Friends and when they tried to let him go after ten minutes, he rambled on and on for a full hour.

Back
Top Bottom