• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

Oh good lord!

Kanye West in the Oval Office presser. "I put on the (MAGA) hat and I felt like Superman."

No video yet but I'm sure you will all see it, one crazy mofo rant.

I heard it purified his precious bodily fluids as well

https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...45e608-4fc1-11e6-bf27-405106836f96_video.html

Then
Trump: I will protect the LGBT community from them thar foreynurs!
Republican crowd: (wild cheering)​

Now
Trump: And I'm going to take away the rights of them thar LGBT people!
Republican crowd: (wild cheering)​

Does anyone else get the feeling that conservatives, libertarians, and other Republican voters don't actually listen to what he says before they start cheering? He could say "I'm going to fuck your wives and eat your babies!" and not only would they cheer, but they would form a line to see who could offer up their wives and children to him first.

Vote for us because of the tax cut for the middle class.

You haven’t passed a bill for that.

The tax cut we promise to pass post election.

Huh.
Most Trump voters would not take a post-dated, three-party, out-of-state check, but they're probably already spending the money this 'tax break' IOU frees up for them...

Huh.
Most Trump voters would not take a post-dated, three-party, out-of-state check, but they're probably already spending the money this 'tax break' IOU frees up for them...
Most of them probably don't pay much in taxes to begin with.

Okay, that is probably oversimplified and not true.

Yesterday, being asked about terrorists in the caravan.

Q But no — no proof that they’re in the caravan now?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, they could very well be.

Q But there’s no proof?

THE PRESIDENT: There’s no proof of anything. There’s no proof of anything. But they could very well be — if you look at what that was building.

You know, they were talking about five or six thousand people — I’m pretty good at estimating crowd sizes, as you have probably figured out.

Donald Trump said:
"I just want to tell you that in these times we have to unify, we have to come together and send one very clear, strong, unmistakable message that acts or threats of political violence of any kind have no place in the United States of America," he said.
In the spirit of unity Trump, go fuck yourself! You made these people targets!

Also from yesterday.

THE VICE PRESIDENT: At the President’s direction, I spoke to President Hernandez of Honduras. He told me that the caravan is now making its way through Mexico, headed for the southern border. It was organized by leftist organizations and financed by Venezuela. And we — as we’ve said —

THE PRESIDENT: And the Democrats maybe? And the Democrats?

Also from yesterday.

THE VICE PRESIDENT: At the President’s direction, I spoke to President Hernandez of Honduras. He told me that the caravan is now making its way through Mexico, headed for the southern border. It was organized by leftist organizations and financed by Venezuela. And we — as we’ve said —

THE PRESIDENT: And the Democrats maybe? And the Democrats?
:worried:

I can't wait to get my hands on that middle-class tax cut. Ten percent! That's several hundred dollars a year in my pocket.

I can't wait to get my hands on that middle-class tax cut. Ten percent! That's several hundred dollars a year in my pocket.

What's the middle class ceiling? I'm in the middle of three straight years of my highest "income" (declared taxable income) in decades, and wondering if I qualify for this wonderful gifty. And is it for 2019? Retroactive for 2018? I just KNOW it's going to be big - The President of The United States of America fucking TOLD me so!

What's the middle class ceiling? I'm in the middle of three straight years of my highest "income" (declared taxable income) in decades, and wondering if I qualify for this wonderful gifty. And is it for 2019? Retroactive for 2018? I just KNOW it's going to be big - The President of The United States of America fucking TOLD me so!

The nice thing about handing out a tax cut Tuesday for a vote today is that you can rely on everyone thinking they're in the middle class.

Fragilego Mussolini thinks he can repeal Constitutional Amendments with the stroke of a pen:

https://apnews.com/7bc17837af16492b81e1f3fff913e3e5

Asked about the legality of such an executive order, Trump said, “they’re saying I can do it just with an executive order.” He added that “we’re the only country in the world where a person comes in and has a baby, and the baby is essentially a citizen of the United States.” A 2010 study from the Center for Immigration Studies, a group that supports immigration restrictions, showed that 30 countries offered birthright citizenship.

I'm beginning to think that we need a system whereby White House Counsel and other attorneys around the President should be appointed by an independent legal body so that if stupid shit like this comes up, they would be on hand to say "no, sir, you can't actually do that."

The big liar in chief.

I always want to tell the truth. When I can, I tell the truth. And sometimes it turns out to be where something happens that’s different or there’s a change, but I always like to be truthful.

Trump defends military presence on border and says 'I do try' to tell the truth - ABC News
That is one of the most disturbing quotes I've ever heard.

At least he's honest about his dishonesty.

Fragilego Mussolini thinks he can repeal Constitutional Amendments with the stroke of a pen:

https://apnews.com/7bc17837af16492b81e1f3fff913e3e5

Asked about the legality of such an executive order, Trump said, “they’re saying I can do it just with an executive order.” He added that “we’re the only country in the world where a person comes in and has a baby, and the baby is essentially a citizen of the United States.” A 2010 study from the Center for Immigration Studies, a group that supports immigration restrictions, showed that 30 countries offered birthright citizenship.

I'm beginning to think that we need a system whereby White House Counsel and other attorneys around the President should be appointed by an independent legal body so that if stupid shit like this comes up, they would be on hand to say "no, sir, you can't actually do that."

He obviously can't. If he tries, he'll just look stupid and will spend a week trying to blame the failure on someone else.

Back
Top Bottom