• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A new religion!

Lately, I've become obsessed with bacon jerky.

Also, cheese that has been aged enough to develop those crunchy little protein crystals. Like extra-aged gouda.

Sorry, I'm already a vegetarian, and uninterested in deconverting. Especially for pig products; I make the occasional exception, but not for pigs, they seem too much like dogs in temperament and intelligence, to me.

But if you're having trouble finding a suitable worship space, might I suggest Bacon Bacon in the Upper Haight district of San Francisco? I walk by there often and aside from the lunch rush they are seldom too busy - I'm sure they'd be willing to lend you their party room for a reasonable fee. And I quite imagine you'd find plenty of new converts in the surrounding area, as potheads are always hungry. Try the "bacon bouquet" if you are getting tired of ingredients that aren't bacon.

I'm Asian-American, which means I get a love of pork products from two different cultures. You can pry my bacon from my cold, dead fingers!

Back
Top Bottom