• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

It's even funnier when you remember that her ethnicity is Puerto Rican.

Everybody seems interested in finding somebody to dogpile. The problem with America is that it is addicted to (the people themselves are addicted to) violent conflicts creating piles of "losers" and a few "winners." All is not as it seems to. I used to post entirely to MF&P then started posting to politics here. What I found is that we are a disparate bunch of yahoos as ignorant as the general public and as given to false images of our leaders. I submit this picture here of what is wrong with us and it ain't AOC who I feel is doing pretty much the right thing most of the time. It is the two people in the photo.View attachment 22789 These two only care about their millions and both deserve condemnation for their avarice.

That's a great picture! Funny. I love NP because she so gets under Trump's skin.

It should be noted that Rep. Omar isn't the same person as Rep. Ocasio Cortez (topic of thread). I understand that for some people, women can all look scary to them, but we should be able to tell them apart still.
Americans shouldn't fear jihadis, what they really should fear are white men! FFS!!

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/07/...americans-should-be-more-fearful-of-white-men
Candidate Omar said:
I would say our country should be more fearful of white men across our country because they are actually causing most of the deaths within this country.
According a 2014 FBI review, blacks committed more acts of murder, so here statement wasn't accurate overall. However, she was correct that Americans (including Whites) are killing each other at a much much higher rate than Jihadists.

Depends where? In the States that may be so. But in the Middle East, North Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and wherever Muslims are a majority, the jihadis are slaughtering thousands almost weekly!

It should be noted that Rep. Omar isn't the same person as Rep. Ocasio Cortez (topic of thread). I understand that for some people, women can all look scary to them, but we should be able to tell them apart still.

According a 2014 FBI review, blacks committed more acts of murder, so here statement wasn't accurate overall. However, she was correct that Americans (including Whites) are killing each other at a much much higher rate than Jihadists.

Depends where? In the States that may be so. But in the Middle East, North Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and wherever Muslims are a majority, the jihadis are slaughtering thousands almost weekly!

So Americans should fear white men then? What's your beef against Omar then, other than the fact she never advocated anything of the sort?

So Americans should fear white men then? What's your beef against Omar then, other than the fact she never advocated anything of the sort?

My beef? That She's a racist pig playing the victim card could be one reason!

My beef? That She's a racist pig playing the victim card could be one reason!
If you consider that 'racist pig' territory you are either an incredible hypocrite or I must have missed all of your posts complaining about all the racial crap coming out of Trump's mouth.

Let's.

Strike one, this is not a quote from Ilhan Omar. I asked for quotes, not paraphrases.

Beto O'Rourke said this country was founded on white supremacy.

Strike two, Beto is not one of the women in "The Squad". Also, same problem as the last one, you provided a paraphrase, not a quote.

Libs constantly say this country is racist. AOC said Trump is a racist.

Strike three, y'er out! Once again, not a direct quote, just another paraphrase, but the bigger problem is that calling Trump a racist is not the same as saying "America is racist!" For the record, Trump is a racist.

Yet, they want immigrants to come here. Why? So they can get disrespected by racists? So they can get killed by a fascist regime? Maybe...just maybe....they don't really believe America is a terrible place deep down inside. They just have to play the racist/bigot/fascist card to fear monger.

You already struck out, but you just keep on swinging. Please take a seat in the dugout, you will get another chance to hit the next time you decide to put words in people's mouths, but I will note that your batting average is currently .000 half way through the season, so don't get too excited.

Anyway, in answer to the ignorant questions and comments posed above, I doubt any of those four women believe that America is a terrible place, you are the who made that contention, but now you are suddenly disagreeing with yourself. That is just a bit odd, but not unexpected given the source. Even if they do think America is terrible, they only need to think that it is less terrible than the place from which the immigrants are coming for them to feel that those immigrants should come here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...icated-american-story/?utm_term=.b41d95ae1c0c

“This doesn’t look like the America you promised,” Omar recalled telling her father, Nur Omar Mohamed.

“We’re not in our America yet,” he replied to his 12-year-old daughter. In Omar’s immigrant story, America wasn’t a “city on a hill,” a haven for grateful masses fleeing war and oppression. Rather, it was a broken promise. “I arrived at the age of 12 and learned that I was the extreme other,” she often said. “I was black. I was Muslim. I also learned I was extremely poor and that the classless America that my father talked about didn’t exist.”

Thanks for the direct quote from Ilhan Omar. Now, can you point out where she said "America is racist", or "America is evil", or "America is disgusting"? After all, those are the things you accused "the Squad" of saying.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/beto-orourke-this-country-was-founded-on-white-supremacy
"Here we are in Nashville, I know this from my home state of Texas, those places that formed the Confederacy, that this country was founded on white supremacy and every single institution and structure that we have in our country still reflects the legacy of the slavery and segregation and Jim Crow and suppression, even in our democracy," the former Texas congressman said on Monday.

Once again, Beto is not a member of the squad. He isn't even currently a member of Congress.

Man, you guys don't pay attention to anything.

We are certainly paying attention to the fact that you often seem unable to back up the claims you try to make about what other people say or think. I will say that you are providing quotes now, so that is a step in the right direction. You just need to learn to lead with those quotes, and then provide your analysis based on the quotes themselves, and not the imagination of YouTube commenters.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "Organized, civil, & massive nonviolent pro-democracy direct actions have been happening in Hong Kong, too - in this instance, to expand civil liberties & demonstrate against an extradition bill.
Pay attention. These are hundreds of thousands of people organizing & showing up ⬇️ https://t.co/UxELVqhJam" / Twitter

Then a tweet about the massive demonstrations there.

I watched her Instagram stories last Sunday, and she had some video from an Amtrak train. After noting her favorite card games with her bf, "The train takes much longer than flying, but it's also less stressful, more comfortable, and way better for the environment!"

Part of her GND is high-speed trains, and I have long been interested in them. Europeans and eastern Asians are far ahead of the US there, and Amtrak's Northeast Corridor is the closest that the US gets to a high-speed-rail line.

"What did you wanted to become before being a politician?" She then described how she worked as an educational director and on youth literacy projects. "I loved it." She then described a phase of not knowing what to "be". A writer someday? Getting a masters in economics or law? Too expensive. Then she decided on being useful in ways meaningful to her. Activism, organizing, then running for office. So she was more than a bartender. :D

Then how to pay for the GND if rich people run out of money. She says that it is an investment, not an expenditure, and it will prove financially rewarding. She continued that "democracy - government for and by the people - is about us investing in ourselves, not begging the rich for charity"

She will be running for re-election in 2020, stating that she wants more like-minded people in office. "We need way more people to run for office IN GENERAL"

About criticism from people who have not read her proposals, "The opinions I care about are those of people who conduct themselves honestly and compassionately, and are thoughtfully trying to make the world a better place. As a consequence, for the most part, I truly don't care much about mean comments, because people who speak with malice are actively trying to inflict pain on others. And if you're a person who tries to inflict pain on others, you're frankly not that important or deserving of my mindspace, nor are you creating the future people WANT." Then an emoji showing a woman shrugging her shoulders.

Then books about Grace Lee Boggs and Rabindranath Tagore.

Does she regret going into politics with all the hate that she receives? "I don't regret it at all." She feels similar amounts of stress compared to her restaurant years, and she has lost a lot of her former anonymity. But in her restaurant years, she'd sometimes ask herself "For what?", while it is more meaningful now, "standing up for working families".

The upcoming Congressional recess? She'll be taking a vacation, but most of the time will be working in the Bronx and Queens. She plans around 10 days, but some of her staff has been pushing for 2 weeks for her.

Kentucky county Democratic Party headquarters vandalized with messages disparaging Ocasio-Cortez | TheHill - with white spray paint stating "TREASON DEM," "WITCH HUNT" and "RACIST AOC.”

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "A Green New Deal is more than switching to renewables.
It’s about paying attention to frontline communities: everyday people whose water is poisoned, pensions are robbed, & communities still vulnerable.
That’s why we’re releasing a Climate Equity Plan: https://t.co/QTxqCghF3u" / Twitter

AOC has had direct experience with that sort of trouble. The Dakota Access Pipeline was originally supposed to go near Bismarck ND, but that town's residents objected because of concerns about contamination of water supplies from pipeline leaks. So it was rerouted through a bit of the Standing Rock Reservation. AOC visited the Standing Rock protesters' camp in late 2016, driving in a car with two friends to get there and back. She brought a lot of requested supplies, and the protesters were very appreciative.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "Climate Equity means:
🚰 When we talk water, we discuss Flint
💨 When we talk air, we discuss BX asthma
⛑ When we talk coal, we fight for miners’ pensions
🤲🏽 When we talk abt just transitions, we honor Native people
👩🏼*🏭 When we talk economics, we center working people & families https://t.co/rZQsj1EDKk" / Twitter

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "You may think the #GreenNewDeal is “too much, too soon.”
But setting climate goals for 2030 isn’t due to some arbitrary political rationale - it’s there due to scientific consensus.
Simply put, we must draw down carbon by 2030 to stave off climate disaster on levels yet unseen. https://t.co/IPxFWeBRzf" / Twitter
noting
Eric Holthaus on Twitter: "This week, 40 billion tons of ice will melt in Greenland as the European heat wave moves north -- enough to measurably raise global sea levels.
This single heat wave will create a permanent change in our oceans that will linger for millennia.
We are in a climate emergency. https://t.co/ypkH6093aU" / Twitter
noting
Xavier Fettweis on Twitter: "A heat wave is starting tomorrow over Greenland with Tmax reaching 25°C in tundra. The integrated anomaly of melt over the next 5 days (resp. over Summer 2019) will be 40Gt ~0.11mm (resp. ~0.65mm) sea level equivalent. Summer 2019 = what the models project for 2050 using RCP85. https://t.co/nrryUhpCmk" / Twitter
No evidence for globally coherent warm and cold periods over the preindustrial Common Era | Nature
We're getting baking hot

I Tried Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Skincare Routine. What I Learned Had Nothing to Do With My Appearance. | Washingtonian (DC) - "Maybe we should all start prioritizing self-care (looking at you, Mitch McConnell)."
Of Course Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is Great at Explaining Skincare on Instagram - VICE - "Ocasio-Cortez unpacked the steps of her skincare routine on her Instagram story, without mentioning any specific products."
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez posts skincare routine to Instagram Story - Vox -
You don’t have to care about AOC’s skin care routine. But you should care about how she responded to critics. - It did not involve “clapping back.”

She once stated what shade of lipstick she uses, and she once stated “Next time someone tells Bronx girls to take off their hoops, they can just say they’re dressing like a congresswoman.” Not to be outdone, Ayanna Pressley stated “Can a congresswoman wear her hair in braids, rock a black leather jacket, and a bold red lip?”

Author Rebecca Jennings noted that female politicians have to walk a fine line between being too frumpy and seemingly being overly preoccupied with their appearance.

You know she and the other younger female Congresspeople get asked a TON about their beauty routines and their wardrobes. By putting it out there, she--and other young women, especially young women of color--are making themselves more accessible, removing the heroworship and showing that they are just people. This sends a powerful message that they are just like other women who are dealing with demanding lives and trying to look good on a dime. And if they are just like other women, then other girls with brown skin and braids can grow up to be like them: no magic involved. It's the antithesis of how much we allow certain heroes to get by with for far too long. And I think it's what our founders had in mind: a country run by people holding common values, stepping up as needed,

I am currently watching the Democratic debates and I honestly do not understand how Elizabeth Warren manages to have such gorgeous skin. It’s remarkable that she shows zero signs of loose skin on her neck and no discoloration. She is positively glowing.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "That was one of the most in-depth political interviews I’ve had in a long time, including @EBROINTHEAM asking questions no one else has asked.
Shout out to @oldmanebro, @Rosenbergradio & @LAURASTYLEZ for creating that space & coming at these conversations in a totally unique way https://t.co/c3BZFUtbFj" / Twitter
noting
HOT 97 on Twitter: "We have Congresswoman @AOC LIVE with us on @EBROINTHEAM
Listen Live: [url]https://t.co/bbgOWsPur1
https://t.co/cxZMk7DgZ4" / Twitter[/url]
Very nice interview.

AOC first noted people mad at her and fellow visitors to the camps. She thought that it was unwillingness to believe that the camp conditions were as horrible as she discovered. That is very generous of her, because I suspect that some of the protestors support this official sadism. This is from all the excuses for it that I've seen in various places.

Then she and her host noted the oddity that Obama improving relations with Cuba meant no more special treatment for Cuban immigrants. Something that Trump has continued. Then about the Republicans' fear of a changing ethnic composition. Then about decriminalizing drugs - AOC proposed allowing research on psilocybin, for instance. Then what the Republicans are after - grab what they can and run for it, because they don't believe in a future for the US.

Ebro In The Morning - AOC Takeover + Burna Boy Visits Ebro In The Morning (Full Show 7-30-19) by Ebro In The Morning on HOT 97 | Free Listening on SoundCloud - the Twitter video clip was cut off, so this may contain the full audio.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "Telling working class people they are “low-skill” is an out of touch, insulting excuse for poor wages & conditions.
There is no such thing as inherently “low-skill” work. All labor requires skill to do well!
Ppl know competent+reliable servers,landscapers,etc are VERY valuable. https://t.co/1gdyLT8dFV" / Twitter
noting
Byron Auguste on Twitter: "Low Wage👏🏼Does NOT Equal👏🏿Low Skill👏🏾
Inspired by @AOC‘s bartending > pontificating, @allanaakh @businessinsider brings data on why calling low-wage work “low-skilled” is💩.
She quotes me calling this #bias/idea "bad, untrue, and dangerous." It is! 👇🏾https://t.co/yfRWiQzXWO" / Twitter

Why unskilled labor perpetuates stereotypes about gender, education - Business Insider
  • I recently stopped using the phrase "unskilled" or "low-skilled" to describe low-paying work.
  • Economists say low-paying jobs are a result of a high supply of non-college-educated workers relative to college grads — not because the work isn't hard.
  • Even if you have a college degree, it doesn't immediately mean you are inherently "more skilled" than others. The phrase can also perpetuate gender and racial stereotypes.
  • Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has brought attention to the use of this word in her tweets.
Psychology of why conservatives bring up Ocasio-Cortez bartender past - Business Insider
  • Some conservative pundits use the fact Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez worked as a bartender to discredit her.
  • Psychologically, the rich are more likely to see themselves as "better" than working-class people to justify their status.
  • Most Americans also perceive white-collar work as more prestigious than blue-collar work.
I like how she is standing up for working-class people.

I watched her Instagram stories last Sunday, and she had some video from an Amtrak train. After noting her favorite card games with her bf, "The train takes much longer than flying, but it's also less stressful, more comfortable, and way better for the environment!"
Rail has its place. High speed rail can be goo alternative to short hops. But obviously for long distances and if you have to cross a lot of water, rail loses viability.

Part of her GND is high-speed trains, and I have long been interested in them. Europeans and eastern Asians are far ahead of the US there, and Amtrak's Northeast Corridor is the closest that the US gets to a high-speed-rail line.
There are some corridors that would be interesting in the US, but the problem would be the high up-front cost. That is also the problem for local transit rail. It costs more upfront than "bus rapid transit" which is why the latter gets implemented more lately, even though it costs more in the long run. Especially since heavy vehicles are road killers (because road damage is roughly proportional to the fourth power of axle load - a two axle bus weighing as much as 10 cars damages the roadway as much as 10,000 cars!) and should be moved to rail whenever feasible.

Activism, organizing, then running for office. So she was more than a bartender. :D
I don't know if camping in North Dakota in a futile attempt to stop a necessary pipeline counts as "more".

Then how to pay for the GND if rich people run out of money. She says that it is an investment, not an expenditure, and it will prove financially rewarding. She continued that "democracy - government for and by the people - is about us investing in ourselves, not begging the rich for charity"
Some of it might be an investment, but it would not be an investment where the federal government reaps a direct return on investment. So she is ducking the question - these programs must still be paid for somehow.

She will be running for re-election in 2020, stating that she wants more like-minded people in office. "We need way more people to run for office IN GENERAL"
I hope she gets primaried honestly.

And that's a big problem with GND - much of it is not about climate or anything green at all. "Pensions" do not belong in a GND for example.

AOC has had direct experience with that sort of trouble. The Dakota Access Pipeline was originally supposed to go near Bismarck ND, but that town's residents objected because of concerns about contamination of water supplies from pipeline leaks.
Sigh. We have discussed DAPL extensively in 2016 and I have debunked that then. The pipeline was not "supposed to go" near a biggish city (for ND) and residents did not object. The Bismarck route was one of routes considered early but it was dismissed because the route chosen was better in every aspect. Not only the population/development density, but also length and number of water crossings. Not to mention that both routes would have to cross the Mississippi river, which was the ostensible reason for all the silly camping and carrying on.
Current Dakota Access Pipeline Route Has 33 Fewer Water Crossings
Ironic that supposed "water protectors" would prefer a route that crosses water more just to stick it to the white man, never mind that thousands of Indians live in and around Bismarck.

So it was rerouted through a bit of the Standing Rock Reservation.
Again, you are wrong. It goes past the reservation, but it goes through no part of it.
Dakota-Access-Pipeline-Private-Land-Map-1-1024x844.jpg

Just like with TMT, those opposed to DAPL like to traffic in half-truths, myths and outright lies.

AOC visited the Standing Rock protesters' camp in late 2016, driving in a car with two friends to get there and back.
The driving distance between Queens and the protest site is 1,693 one way. Even with a 40mpg fuel efficient car she would have wasted ~85 gal of gasoline on the round trip. That's two full barrels!

She brought a lot of requested supplies, and the protesters were very appreciative.
I bet. Those clowns were not well prepared.
CsAacNGUAAAtpmj.jpg

As the winter fell, they even had people drive cords upon cords of wood (dirty burning fuel) with oil-derivative burning trucks all the way from the Pacific Northwest.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "Climate Equity means:
������ When we talk water, we discuss Flint
Nothing to do with climate.
������ When we talk air, we discuss BX asthma
⛑ When we talk coal, we fight for miners’ pensions
������������ When we talk abt just transitions, we honor Native people
Nothing whatsoever to do with climate.
������������*������ When we talk economics, we center working people & families https://t.co/rZQsj1EDKk" / Twitter
Nothing to do with climate. Her "climate equity" doesn't seem to actually have anything to do with climate.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "You may think the #GreenNewDeal is “too much, too soon.”
But setting climate goals for 2030 isn’t due to some arbitrary political rationale - it’s there due to scientific consensus.
If climate threat is so dire and urgent, why overload the GND with a wish list of stuff that has nothing to do with climate? Some of it is not even remotely environmental.

Last edited:
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Might Just Be the Future of the Democratic Party - Vogue
36 Hours With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | Vogue
How Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Other Progressives Are Defining the Midterms - Vogue - "AOC has mandated paper agendas for every meeting."

Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez Says What We’re All Thinking About Ivanka Trump - Vogue - that being someone's daughter isn't a career qualification. AOC is a true republican :D
So, President Trump, Should Your Wife "Go Back" to Her Country, Too? - Vogue

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "What’s strange about Rep Hice lying about this (I offered sworn testimony, incl names to corroborate) is that he + I share a committee!
So let’s keep it 💯: we’re going to see each other at work & you’re going to pretend to be nice to me.
Passive aggression. It’s a lifestyle 👍🏽 https://t.co/APcnUjT8hD" / Twitter
noting
Rep. Jody Hice on Twitter: ".@AOC and the Squad deliberately misled the American people by claiming that detainees are “drinking from toilets.”
Migrants have potable water, have shelter, and are being fed.
The constant attacks against our brave border patrol agents must stop!
https://t.co/lxTIZTnenH" / Twitter

So both Rep. Hice and AOC have called each other liars.

AOC was willing to be sworn in when she testified about border-camp conditions, as a way of rebutting certain people's claims that she is lying about those conditions. GOP: AOC stages stunt, lies under oath for photo-op

COMMITTEE ON RULES - Chapter 16 Consideration and Debate § 40. — Charging Falsehood or Deception / Deschler-Brown Precedents, Volume 12, Chapter 29 (Sections 1-34), Volume 13, Chapter 29 (Sections 35-end, plus index) - Chapter 29. Consideration and Debate Sec. 63.--Falsehood

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "McCarthyism is the practice of baselessly accusing political opponents of being communists as unjust grounds for targeting & harassment.
You are blocking action to protect US elections despite official DoJ pleas. That doesn’t make you a communist. It just makes you a bad leader. https://t.co/qLqR2vtOfI" / Twitter
noting
Leader McConnell on Twitter: "Modern-day McCarthyism is poison for American democracy. It is shameful to imply that policy disagreements make the other side unpatriotic. The people who push such unhinged smears are doing Putin’s destabilizing work for him." / Twitter
That's Mitch McConnell himself.

Back to How Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Other Progressives Are Defining the Midterms - Vogue
In L.A., she explains why she disagrees with the centrists. “People think swing voters are political moderates. They’re not. It’s not that the candidate has to accommodate the swing voter. It’s that if the candidate is compelling enough, the voter will swing to that candidate’s politics. That’s how you get Obama-to-Trump voters.”
Which reminds me of Asra Nomani defending voting for Trump. What absurdity. It's like being a Communist for Reagan or a chicken for Colonel Sanders.
For her part, Ocasio-Cortez has little interest in being the sole spokesperson for the progressive movement. Again and again she tells me that no one person can save us, that we’ve already made that mistake. “I don’t think Obama failed us, because in many ways we failed him,” she says. “We were like, ‘OK, we elected the first black president; go for it, Barry!’ We elected him and then we were nowhere to be found in 2010, in 2012, in 2014 . . . and that’s on us.

“People see our movement as a mania,” she says. “But what are you supposed to answer Trump with, like, ‘Settle down . . . ?’ You hear all this stuff about how we’re moving too left, but what’s the plan? If not this, what? I’m open. Tell me.”
I think that she's very, very, very right. It's necessary to get into all levels of government, and not just the Presidency.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "Medicare for All is single-payer healthcare. That’s it. That’s the policy." / Twitter
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter:
"Immigration policy isn’t about “containing a problem.”
It’s about realizing the opportunity & value inherent in all people.
Also, for the last time: 🗣 people who are undocumented pay taxes!
Public goods aren’t “gifts” to immigrants - they pay for your kids’ schooling too." / Twitter

Ed Markey on Twitter: "What she said. https://t.co/td8VS6MWI1" / Twitter noting
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "The Green New Deal decarbonizes our economy while ensuring we leave no community behind, incl job transitions for miners, labor rights, healthcare & wages.
Calling the consideration of working people in climate policy a “distraction” is what is truly unsustainable + unrealistic." / Twitter

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "If you haven’t yet dove into the discussion on reparations, this is a great place to start. #HR40 ⬇️ https://t.co/91exHo3VM4" / Twitter noting
HuffPost BlackVoices on Twitter: "Required viewing: watch Ta-Nehisi Coate’s powerful congressional testimony in support of reparations for slavery. https://t.co/KIsvTcIPQi" / Twitter
Not just slavery, but a long legacy of racial discrimination afterward.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "Wealth tax vs Cap gains tax vs 70% marginal tax over 10 million/year...
¿Por que no los tres?" / Twitter

Translation: Why not all three?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "The point is to stem runaway income inequality, where wealth begins to automatically compound at obscene rates for the extremely rich w/o lifting a finger - often at the cost of low wages. This is a huge driving factor in income & wealth inequality & few want to talk about it." / Twitter
That's what Thomas Piketty likes to talk about: slow growth means that wealth gets distributed upward by interest compounding.

I still have faith in that the silent majority of American voters will reject blatant economy destroying socialism as espoused by AOC and especially her comrades the squad when it comes to the vote. In fact the more Dems turn left, the more certain Trump's re-election becomes.
Define "socialism".

I still have faith in that the silent majority of American voters will reject blatant economy destroying socialism as espoused by AOC and especially her comrades the squad when it comes to the vote. In fact the more Dems turn left, the more certain Trump's re-election becomes.
Define "socialism".
And "silent"

And "majority"

And "blatant"

And "economy"

And "left"

And "certain"

Seriously, it's like the fascists have their own version of the English language, as well as their own version of reality.

Back
Top Bottom