• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

You're a jihadist right? How's the sign writing of placard slogans of kill America, kill Israel going?

Super, I am unironically in favor of both slogans

Go live in the islamic utopias you dream of and say death to islam and see how long before you're beheaded!

- - - Updated - - -

More from the loony tunes Dems that will assure Trump gets a second term.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/02/...en-new-deal-is-stupid-and-evil-but-its-coming

And even more madness shown by the hopelessly out of touch with reality dems.

https://gellerreport.com/2019/02/ocasio-amazon-environment.html/

Last edited:
Super, I am unironically in favor of both slogans

Go live in the islamic utopias you dream of and say death to islam and see how long before you're beheaded!

Go down to a small town in the South and say JESUS DIED LOL and see what happens to you. For best results, go in drag.

Christianity and Islam are the same god barking at itself in a mirror. Ignorance, fear, submission to authority, punishment for questioning the magical authority figure ... It's all there.

And in our country, it's not Muslims who are disintegrating the separation of church and state.

Go down to a small town in the South and say JESUS DIED LOL and see what happens to you. For best results, go in drag..

I'll save him the trouble. This is what happens:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4[/youtube]

Richard Hammond in his book said it was the only time he felt fear for his life whilst on Top Gear. Considering what the show has done, coupled by what has been done to Hammond, that's saying a lot.

Most if not all xtian cults, unlike the bloodthirsty death cult of islam do seperate state and religion.

They didn't separate it for centuries.

It was deists not Christians that proposed a separation between church and state.

Christians are pathetic little sheep going this way and that without one idea why.

Under the right circumstances they would behave exactly as some Muslims.

If Christians were the one's being assassinated with drones there would also be a lot of individual Christian terrorists.

There were a few Christian terrorists in Northern Ireland.

Most if not all xtian cults, unlike the bloodthirsty death cult of islam do seperate state and religion.

No, they don't. If Christianity is playing along with separation of church and state, it's only because it operates within a larger society that insists on it.

All social dominance cults, if they're behaving at all, it's because wider society is holding it in check in some way. Whether it's a secular society that explicitly separates church and state or it's just a different culture that doesn't accept the dominance of the cult in its mainstream values and identity, it's always a more peaceful, less dogmatic wider culture that keeps right wing disease in check.

Whether it's Islam or Christianity or Scientology or any number of other destructive, controlling cults, they have in common very specific tenets and practices that might be different in detail but in terms of human behavior and psychology, they are the same.
  • submission to an authority figure
  • insistence on conformity
  • punishment of doubt, questioning, dissent, or non-conformity
  • high level of moral judgement
  • demonization of outgroups
  • authority-defined outgroups
  • outgroups are typically larger competing ideologies, with focus on the vulnerable, minorities, those perceived to be easy targets
  • superiority complex; sense of entitlement to dominating the culture or the world

Talking about the differences between the three examples I mentioned is interesting and sometimes useful but hardly relevant to what makes these cults poisonous to humanity. You have to do some serious avoidance tap dancing to disregard the bloodthirstiness of Christianity to think that Islam is unique in that.

The Enlightenment, scientific advancement, ideas of separation of church and state, and a high level of relative peace and prosperity in the West have held the bloodthirsty social dominance nature of Christianity in check enough to make Islam seem like the bad guy to any receptive, biased mind. One dog is dressed up and wearing a collar, but they're all still dogs that operate on animal brain, not higher human brain functions. It's stupid to mistake one for not being a dog just because it might be well behaved at any given moment.

Aayla (In English, По-русски) on Twitter: "Putting an Adam Smith quote over AOC and dropping it into a libertarian right group is the fastest way to prove that even libertarians have no idea what they stand for.… https://t.co/4418nuJ6V9"

That quote: "Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defence of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all." though without the initial "Civil". Source: Adam Smith - Wikiquote

When I first saw it, it looked very atypical of AOC. I eventually discovered why.

It was deists not Christians that proposed a separation between church and state.

Christians are pathetic little sheep going this way and that without one idea why.

If Christians were the one's being assassinated with drones there would also be a lot of individual Christian terrorists.

So how many muzzies in Europe were being attacked with drones when they went on rampages of murder and mayhem in islamic terrorist attacks?

Aayla (In English, По-русски) on Twitter: "Putting an Adam Smith quote over AOC and dropping it into a libertarian right group is the fastest way to prove that even libertarians have no idea what they stand for.… https://t.co/4418nuJ6V9"

That quote: "Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defence of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all." though without the initial "Civil". Source: Adam Smith - Wikiquote

When I first saw it, it looked very atypical of AOC. I eventually discovered why.

The main difference being that AOC is just a dumb clueless watermelon with no idea at all of what she's talking about. I think had she not been an attractive female, very few, even left leaning people would take any notice of her idiotic rambling.

So how many muzzies in Europe were being attacked with drones when they went on rampages of murder and mayhem in islamic terrorist attacks?

This makes no sense.

Being blinded by bigotry and hatred is not an argument.

Bigotry? Hatred? Exactly how many xtians have blown themselves up and some other innocents who just happen to be nearby in the wrong place at the wrong time? A miniscule number in comparison to the followers of a terrorist so called prophet who was also a pedophile?

Bigotry? Hatred? Exactly how many xtians have blown themselves up and some other innocents who just happen to be nearby in the wrong place at the wrong time? A miniscule number in comparison to the followers of a terrorist so called prophet who was also a pedophile?

You seem to think that all environments in the world are similar.

The US is not filled with wars all over the place and a bunch of dictatorships spreading violent fundamentalism and have been spreading it for decades.

The US attacked Iraq and started up sectarian violence that hadn't existed in centuries. The dismissal of the Iraqi military gave ISIS well trained and experienced military leadership. The US also left weapons and cash for ISIS to come in and take. This created havoc and caused the Syrian war to be much worse.

In Northern Ireland you didn't have anything nearly as bad but you had many individual Christians committing acts of terrorism. Killing civilians deliberately.

The US is not filled with wars all over the place and a bunch of dictatorships spreading violent fundamentalism and have been spreading it for decades.

The US attacked Iraq and started up sectarian violence that hadn't existed in centuries. The dismissal of the Iraqi military gave ISIS well trained and experienced military leadership. The US also left weapons and cash for ISIS to come in and take. This created havoc and caused the Syrian war to be much worse.

In Northern Ireland you didn't have anything nearly as bad but you had many individual Christians committing acts of terrorism. Killing civilians deliberately.

And are you aware that Hilary Clinton, the lefts darling was pushing for the invasion of Iraq even more so than any neocon in the Bush administration?

And are you aware that Hilary Clinton, the lefts darling was pushing for the invasion of Iraq even more so than any neocon in the Bush administration?

You're kidding me! Holy crap. I'm stunned. I'm sure that you have evidence of this? Link?

You have a narrow view of what the left is.

Hillary is what was called when I was a younger a moderate Republican. 100% behind the corporate system. With an understanding that some social services are necessary but these shouldn't become too good.

You're kidding me! Holy crap. I'm stunned. I'm sure that you have evidence of this? Link?
LOL...I'm not stunned, after all we are dealing with alt-reality here. The Congressional vote for the Iraq Resolution make clear each Party's general view.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution
215 (96.4%) of 223 Republican Representatives voted for the resolution.
82 (39.2%) of 209 Democratic Representatives voted for the resolution.
6 (<2.7%) of 223 Republican Representatives voted against the resolution: Reps. Duncan (R-TN), Hostettler (R-IN), Houghton (R-NY), Leach (R-IA), Morella (R-MD), Paul (R-TX).
126 (~60.3%) of 209 Democratic Representatives voted against the resolution.
The only Independent Representative voted against the resolution: Rep. Sanders (I-VT)

29 (58%) of 50 Democratic senators voted for the resolution.
21 (42%) of 50 Democratic Senators voted against the resolution.
1 (2%) of 49 Republican senators voted against the resolution: Sen. Chafee (R-RI).
The only independent senator voted against the resolution: Sen. Jeffords (I-VT)

But when you are told the Democratic Party is not the left you don't care.

Bernie Sanders is barely left of Eisenhower.

When the Democrats abandoned the unions and allowed them to be crushed the left in American politics lost it's voice.

The left is a counter-force to the authoritarian tendencies in the capitalist system.

It was opposed to US involvement in WWI, not so much WWII after Pearl Harbor, the Korean war, the Vietnam war, and the Iraqi war.

Back
Top Bottom