• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Another example of the depravity of MAGA that Trump brings out

They will get crazier and more extreme as the demographic shift proceeds. In about 18 to 20 years, it's projected that there will be no ethnic majority in the U.S. We'll be what's been called a "majority minority country" -
A cucked conquered country would be far more honest and accurate. The Democrats don't know how to reproduce anymore so they willingly let others in who will get the job done for them.
It’s the liberals’ fault that the brown people are outbreeding and replacing whites.
The liberal loving government bureaucracy told the single women our government will replace men (support etc) as long as they were loyal to the bureaucracy. Then add to that the liberal male idiots who brag about being compassionate never mind being cuckolded paying for everyone else's children but their own.

Yes it really IS the liberals' fault that the brown people are outbreeding and replacing whites. Much more so than the fault of the religious right conservatives anyway.

Ah yes, the Great Replacement Theory, which is taught in all the best universities derives from the spittle-inflected rants of David Duke and the Charlottesville skinheads, and by way of Tucker C. and Laura I. and Donald the idiot 'stable genius' ...The theory that is propounded by no Dems I know, ever, at any time or place. Or by the real "legacy citizens", the Native Americans.

They will get crazier and more extreme as the demographic shift proceeds. In about 18 to 20 years, it's projected that there will be no ethnic majority in the U.S. We'll be what's been called a "majority minority country" -
A cucked conquered country would be far more honest and accurate. The Democrats don't know how to reproduce anymore so they willingly let others in who will get the job done for them.
It’s the liberals’ fault that the brown people are outbreeding and replacing whites.
The liberal loving government bureaucracy told the single women our government will replace men (support etc) as long as they were loyal to the bureaucracy. Then add to that the liberal male idiots who brag about being compassionate never mind being cuckolded paying for everyone else's children but their own.

Yes it really IS the liberals' fault that the brown people are outbreeding and replacing whites. Much more so than the fault of the religious right conservatives anyway.
Have you gone full Nazi skinhead ideology? I haven't been paying attention.

I love it. This is beautiful.

Yes it really IS the liberals' fault that the brown people are outbreeding and replacing whites.
Is it the liberals' fault that this upsets the white supremacist snowflakes so much?
No, I figure it's their own psychosis, and if they refuse to seek help, let them suffer.

We see the world very differently. I struggle to see even a scintilla of truth in your description.

This is truly beautiful. It reveals everything about you like an X-ray machine of the soul.

This is truly beautiful. It reveals everything about you many, many conservatives like an X-ray machine of the soul.
Touched it up a little.

We see the world very differently. I struggle to see even a scintilla of truth in your description.

No need to come unglued about the way I see the world this is just basic logic and honesty on my part. Whatever you pay more for is what you will normally expect to see more of. Which usuially refers to more widgets but in this case it is other people's offspring. It should be no mystery to anyone why the US will be called a majority minority country sooner than later.

This is truly beautiful. It reveals everything about you many, many conservatives like an X-ray machine of the soul.
Touched it up a little.
Perfect example for the thread on MAGA depravity innit?

It fascinates me to no end how right wingers are so totally shortsighted and unable to identify with other people. It must have something to do with being anal retentive. "I may be full of shit but what's mine is mine."

Can I just point out first of all that the title of this thread is

Another example of the depravity of MAGA that Trump brings out​

‘Cause it’s relevant here…

This is so incredibly revealing when people will say in public that one of their biggest fears is “getting cuckolded”.

So SO revealing of their deep insecurities about the faithfulness of their wives, and of their own insecurities about helping the greater society by helping to care for the children of others.

While the one side (the MAGA side) laments and tears their hair out that they are “being replaced” (* for why this isn’t even valid, below), the historical meme is, “the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.” In other words, here’s a chance to provide great services and support to make all these new humans cleave to the American Values. But no, MAGA is so short-sighted they want to be surrounded (in the larger world) by growing numbers of people who they hate.

* and the MAGA’re not being replaced by the immigrants anyway, since the MAGA-faithful are busily having as many babies as they can. By the MAGA logic, it’s the liberals who are “being replaced”, and in the end, if you were to succeed in convincing liberals to breed more prolifically, MAGA’d still be “replaced”, but by liberals, who are also significantly more adept at de-program,ming your children and therefore better equipped to extinguish your fascist nonsense.

But yeah, every time I hear someone use the terms cuckolded, cucked or any derivative, I marvel that they are willing to show how insecure and demasculated they feel.

You should know that liberals don’t think this is true, or a problem even if it were.
Because we’re not terrified racist assholes about it.

Here’s the thing. NO ONE’S child will “replace” me. Or you. We already exist. We cannot be replaced.
If the average skin tone of the country where I lived looks different 50 years after I die, I will (1) never know it, and (2) not feel that it is a problem. But for as long as I’m here, I’m still me and still occupying my space, and no one is replacing me; not my kids, nor someone else’s.

The idea that you own the next generation’s DNA is weird. The idea that you care about it is weird.
I want to leave the next generation with better comfort and life security, and that want extends to ALL the kids, not (psychotically) just my own. I want to leave a good *culture* behind, not a bunch of frightened, selfish hoarders.

Now I know RVonse is not in a position to self reflect on this, but for other readers, I’ll just make clear that this is just naked racism using the exact language of known racists - who think they are a superior race and want to create a government that enforces it.

He may be comfortable reposting the views of avowed racists, but I just wanted other readers to have no doubt what they are reading.

No need to come unglued about the way I see the world this is just basic logic and honesty on my part.

No one is coming unglued aside from the person terrified that another bird has left an egg in his nest and he’s not up to the task of being a provider or guide.

We’re not the ones ranting about the boogey-man being out to get us.

I don't see how it can survive first amendment challenges.
people are allowed to tell lies about groups of people under the first amendment. When has anyone ever been arrested for that?
Slander, Libel, Defamation, disrupting public services, making false alarms, telecommunications harassment, aggravated menacing and complicity.
If they can prove damage or harm, the first amendment does not shield you. Opinions and obvious lies (sarcasm or satire) are protected. Lies with intent to do harm (like fraud, inciting riots, or 'hate' speech) are not. It all comes down to what he jury will buy.

Last edited:

It fascinates me to no end how right wingers are so totally shortsighted and unable to identify with other people. It must have something to do with being anal retentive. "I may be full of shit but what's mine is mine."
It's probably the psychopathy.

Back
Top Bottom