• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Another Fucking Mass Shooting At US School

FIFY. Also yes, definitely more tasteless, abhorrent really.
A big majority of gun crimes is committed with handguns, not rifles of any type, much less so-called "assault weapons".

Focus should be on people like Ezekiel Kelly, not having this futile obsession over banning a certain type of guns.
So we need to ban handguns as well to guarantee safety, is what you're saying?
Get rid of easy access to handguns yes

The notion that the police will just shoot an armed black offender is false.
Nay lad, the narrative is police execute black offenders, armed or not.
It is amazing how many people actually believe that.

And here lies the problem. Instead of talking about the issues in our country with better informed folks we focus on the beliefs of nut jobs. American's do this to each other on just about any topic, it's why we're getting nowhere on our big problems. For example instead of saying Briana Taylor died because the police committed a crime, we say, "BLM destroyed cities!". The hell does a bunch of idiots exploiting a movement to get free shit and cause destruction have to do with a women getting killed by police because they straight up lied to a judge to get a search warrant? Same thing with mass shootings, instead of putting our heads together to see how we can prevent law abiding lunatics from getting guns while at the same time not prevent law abiding semi lunatic Americans from getting them we scream "Criminals don't care about gun laws!". As if the criminals doing mass shootings are the same criminals as home invaders, car jackers or a bunch of gang affiliated niggas shooting each other on the streets. They are not.

As if the criminals doing mass shootings are the same criminals as home invaders, car jackers or a bunch of gang affiliated niggas shooting each other on the streets. They are not.
Right. They are not the same. So the approach to either would be different. For the latter, simply enforcing gun laws, i.e., denying bail and putting away gun offenders to serve their full sentences, would work wonders.

As if the criminals doing mass shootings are the same criminals as home invaders, car jackers or a bunch of gang affiliated niggas shooting each other on the streets. They are not.
Right. They are not the same. So the approach to either would be different. For the latter, simply enforcing gun laws, i.e., denying bail and putting away gun offenders to serve their full sentences, would work wonders.
That is how we got rid of murder!

It's weird. When offenders are actually prosecuted and kept in prision they can't terrorize the public. Why would that be?

It's weird. When offenders are actually prosecuted and kept in prision they can't terrorize the public. Why would that be?
You seem to be misunderstanding the goal here. It is to prevent mass school shootings, not to better prosecute them. The only people who haven't been imprisoned for shooting up a school are those that died in the attack. So, this whole, ain't prosecutin' enough is really silly.

Also people go to jail for a long time for murder... yet, people still make with the murder.

You seem to be misunderstanding the goal here. It is to prevent mass school shootings, not to better prosecute them. The only people who haven't been imprisoned for shooting up a school are those that died in the attack. So, this whole, ain't prosecutin' enough is really silly.

Also people go to jail for a long time for murder... yet, people still make with the murder.
You’re so bogged down in the details of the murder/arrest/imprisonment dynamic as a path to improving a democratic society, you’ve lost sight of the critical fact that “Oleg” isn’t interested in that.

The Police State is the objective, not improving democratic society.

While hilarious I doubt that's true about Oleg. I believe everyone cares to an extent (at least the folks who are powerless). The mistake most of the flock make is being sheep in the first place. I truly believe when faced with the truth the majority of people concede. Some have to experience the realities themselves before they can recognize their error. Thankfully, not enough of these people experienced having a child go to school and never come home and then have to listen to their governor drone on about why adults who can't by liquor can buy guns.

It is to prevent mass school shootings, not to better prosecute them.
As Gospel pointed out, there's a difference between the Uvalde-type mass shooter and car jackers / gang shootings. Preventing the former is hard; preventing the latter is not.

As Gospel pointed out, there's a difference between the Uvalde-type mass shooter and car jackers / gang shootings. Preventing the former is hard; preventing the latter is not.
You'll get a Presidential Medal of Honor for heading into the Chicago PD (or Baltimore or NYC) and provide and implement the plan that prevents gang shootings.

And that isn't a joke! You start in one city, then you'll be heading all over the place. You'll get a huge book deal too probably.

So what in the heck are you waiting for? Get that plan going!

You'll get a Presidential Medal of Honor for heading into the Chicago PD (or Baltimore or NYC) and provide and implement the plan that prevents gang shootings.
NYC - Guillani and Bloomberg era. You may not like it, but it was.

Do you have a local store you often visit and know most the customers who go in and out by name with many of them having felony warrants out and/or other miscellaneous charges? There is a general fear of the police amongst these people. Have you ever met a person that one second they are talking to you and then the next second they are full throttle sprinting before you even see the police car?

I doubt you ever wondered why young black males in ghettos across America are not afraid to shoot or get shot by their own people yet as soon as a patrol car rolls around the corner, everyone cuts ass like a skunk raided the picnic.

It's not like the police are THAT much better at shooting than they are. It's the show and use of force. You seem to be under the impression because you saw some You tube videos and articles about flash mobs (the social media arranged snatch and grab types) coupled with the exploitation of BLM protests of late that the policing has been any different.

I mean year over year we're still the GOATS at being incarcerated. There has been a decline since 2006 though. Ya think that has to do with cities being soft on Antifa & BLM? I don't think they were around that long. I believe black folks are just getting better at not giving the government a reason to lock us up.

Edit: Sorry which brings me back to mass shootings. The whole reason I just went there is these mass shooters in many cases don't seem to fear being seen in broad daylight. And it's not solely because they don't care to live to see the next day. Their aim is to do as much damage as possible and getting caught by the police would get in the way of that. They have no fear of the police. There is nothing in the way of anyone who wakes up one day and says "fuck it, imma go shoot YOU KIDS!".

If I ever asked a drug dealer in my hood to post what he's fixing to do on the internet he'd never want to talk to me again.

Just a thought.

The Police State is the objective, not improving democratic society.
How do you improve society by making it unsafe?
Best reason against a police state, when you stop and think about it.

I can't believe this needs to be pointed out but solutions that create a ton of problems aren't really solutions.

Too bad Giuliani has gone coocoo for trumpo-puffs. Maybe he could have come up with a stop and frisk version for mass shooters.

Best reason against a police state, when you stop and think about it.
M'kay. If the state abdicates its responsibilty to protect the public, only natural that people will resort to self help. Do you approve?

I can't believe this needs to be pointed out but solutions that create a ton of problems aren't really solutions.
Yes. How horrible that so many people were spared being victimized. Won't anyone think of the poor offender?

That isn't a plan, that is listing one city, two mayors. Also, murders peaked in 1990 and dropped 33% BEFORE Giuliani became Mayor.

This trend was seen nationally, and there is no consensus as to exactly why it happened. And it gets exhausting having to say this over and over.

So, ultimately, your claim that it wouldn't be hard to prevent these gang deaths appears to be just bluster (I'm being polite <- arguably that is passive aggressive). As I said, if you know an easy way to do this, it'll win you the Presidential Medal of Honor. But it sounds like all you have for a plan is "law and order".

How horrible that so many people were spared being victimized.
Of course you’re talking about those NINE violent vigilantes. I agree - they belong in jail right next to that ONE perp.
Every single right wing Nazi at the Charlottesville murder scene, every 1/6 rioter, yup. Lockemup.

I swear, Oleg you are weakening so rapidly it will soon be impossible to distinguish your posts from those of Baghdad Barbie.

sounds like all you have for a plan is "law and order".

Oleg is a Democrat? Who knew?

Back
Top Bottom