• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

At what margin of electoral defeat will Trump be forced to admit defeat?

:rotfl::rotfl:

President Pe... I can... I can't finish even typing it, the idea is so ridiculous.

I agree. He has no chance with the evangelicals unless he has a few affairs, several divorces, lots of legal issues, good stuff like that. Only then is he the deserving martyr.

Pence is a ponce. I'm surprised he went up on stage with a woman without "mother" present.

Then, maybe she had a watchful eye on him from the audience, watching and making sure to remember any lusty looks made so she may properly spank him for them later.

Today...MONDAY NOV. 23...he sorta..mostly...kinda...conceded. (Except he just can't say the words.)
Like all Little League coaches tell ya, the world loves a sore loser. The way they pout, and twist their little fists in their eyes...it's just so fetching.

Today...MONDAY NOV. 23...he sorta..mostly...kinda...conceded. (Except he just can't say the words.)
Like all Little League coaches tell ya, the world loves a sore loser. The way they pout, and twist their little fists in their eyes...it's just so fetching.

127023428_10221112923866442_621733342940161508_n.jpg

https://www.news.com.au/world/north...n/news-story/c3ce259ddd8d6cad5ec75cfd8d3cd160

Perhaps the transfer is going to be more peaceful than Elixir thought? Aren't you glad you were wrong, Elixir?

My assertion was that he would not concede (see thread title). Has he made it clear enough to you yet that he is NEVER going to concede?
I never said there would be no (relatively) peaceful transfer of power. In fact I was counting Cheato's cowardice to ensure it. He has shown a good amount of that, wouldn't you agree? :D

It's going be gospel in his movement that massive voter fraud (MVF) stole the election from him. He's got about a third of the country gaslit on this. They can't be educated otherwise, because they consider the media to be lies. Essentially we've got 60 or 70 million Americans with the thinking skills of ninth century European peasants. Happy New Year, Joe and Kamala.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north...n/news-story/c3ce259ddd8d6cad5ec75cfd8d3cd160

Perhaps the transfer is going to be more peaceful than Elixir thought? Aren't you glad you were wrong, Elixir?

My assertion was that he would not concede (see thread title). Has he made it clear enough to you yet that he is NEVER going to concede?
I never said there would be no (relatively) peaceful transfer of power. In fact I was counting Cheato's cowardice to ensure it. He has shown a good amount of that, wouldn't you agree? :D

I agreed with you that Trump would be full of bluster and excuses. What I challenged was your statement about a 'peaceful' transfer of power.

Now I admit it isn't January yet. Trump might yet barricade himself in the Oval Office. But I reckon he'll just leave....peacefully.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Elixir So I'm wondering if anyone here thinks there is any possibility of a peaceful transfer of power in January, and if so, what factors would lead to that outcome.

I agreed with you that Trump would be full of bluster and excuses.

That's like agreeing with me that water is wet; Trump is always full of bluster and excuses.
Do you agree with me that he will never concede? THAT is what I asserted, and you should admit that I was right - at least to date.

What I challenged was your statement about a 'peaceful' transfer of power.

Read for comprehension, ya numpty. The only statement you quoted was "I wonder if...".

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Elixir So I'm wondering if anyone here thinks there is any possibility of a peaceful transfer of power in January, and if so, what factors would lead to that outcome.

Very dishonest of you to omit both the subject and verb of the sentence in order to quotemine a false or wrong "statement".
Further I just appended the answer to the question: Cheato’s cowardice.

That is a (or the) factor that may lead to a peaceful transfer of power.
So tell me again what I was “wrong” about.

I agreed with you that Trump would be full of bluster and excuses. What I challenged was your statement about a 'peaceful' transfer of power.

Now I admit it isn't January yet. Trump might yet barricade himself in the Oval Office. But I reckon he'll just leave....peacefully.

quote_icon.png

I just appended that wth the answer to the question: Cheato’s cowardice.

So, at the time you started the thread, what you really should have said was:

"The transfer of power will be peaceful because Trump is a coward".

But instead you implied that the sane starting place was for people to believe that a non-peaceful transfer of power was a near-certainty, and you attacked me in threads for ridiculing your implied "default".

Technical question. Exactly what would or would not be a peaceful transfer of power?
Israel's military is prepping for Trump to bomb Iran on the way out. Would "I had it, you got it, oh, yeah, we're at war' be "peaceful?"

Mnuchin is hiding Stimulus money where Biden's people cannot use it without Congress' say so. The money Congress already said do. Does sabotaging the new tenants count as peaceful?

Oh fuck off with "what you should have said."
YOU should have said "Gee, it looks like you were right that Trump will never concede", instead of your mealy mouthed "agreement" about the obvious bluster and excuses that are Trump's stock in trade on his best day.
You should not have lifted the "I wonder if" from the bold part of your quotemine, if you had one shred of honesty.
But it's flattering that you'd spend the time to fabricate some falsehood out of whole cloth and try to stuff it in my mouth.

Happy Indigenous People's Day of Grief.

Technical question. Exactly what would or would not be a peaceful transfer of power?

Good question!

Trump is junking a treaty—and two planes—designed to stop nuclear war

I'm pretty sure that any violence visited upon the US by Trump (beyond trashing our National Security apparatus, destroying hundreds of millions of dollars worth of equipment and killing a couple hundred thousand Americans with his criminal neglect and dereliction of duty) will be carried out by someone else. He might enable some other country, much as any other mob boss would hire a hit man. Maybe that's why he want to exit the open skies treaty.

Israel's military is prepping for Trump to bomb Iran on the way out. Would "I had it, you got it, oh, yeah, we're at war' be "peaceful?"
Mnuchin is hiding Stimulus money where Biden's people cannot use it without Congress' say so. The money Congress already said do.
Does sabotaging the new tenants count as peaceful?

I'd posit that Trump has already wrought unprecedented violence upon us.

Good question!

I'm pretty sure that any violence visited upon the US by Trump (beyond trashing our National Security apparatus, destroying hundreds of millions of dollars worth of equipment and killing a couple hundred thousand Americans with his criminal neglect and dereliction of duty) will be carried out by someone else. He might enable some other country, much as any other mob boss would hire a hit man. Maybe that's why he want to exit the open skies treaty.

Mnuchin is hiding Stimulus money where Biden's people cannot use it without Congress' say so. The money Congress already said do.

Just because they're doing it in a cowardly, passive-aggressive way doesn't make it peaceful. But trump fans have trouble with word meanings sometimes.

I thought that was to monitor troop build ups, staging areas, pre-invasion massing on the border. No way two planes will detect missiles in silos ir on trains from being spun up and targeted. Or detect what their targets are...
Our capability to beat the living gumi bears out of aggressors with OUR nukes is what's supposed to stop nuclear war. And the satellites and radar that'll detect the launch and the incoming in time to release the gumi bears...

Some miscellaneous remarks and corrections:

* Israel's military is prepping for Trump to bomb Iran on the way out. Would "I had it, you got it, oh, yeah, we're at war' be "peaceful?"

* Mnuchin is hiding Stimulus money where Biden's people cannot use it without Congress' say so. The money Congress already said do.

I've taken the liberty of reddening two sad developments. I'd like to hear comments from the Biden detractors in this thread on these matters, supposing the claims to be true. Thanks in advance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just because they're doing it in a cowardly, passive-aggressive way doesn't make it peaceful. But trump fans have trouble with word meanings sometimes.

This comment may be insulting to professional linguists, who also often have trouble with the diachronics of word meaning. (For example, Is it obvious that "suppose" used to mean "pretend"?)

The problem with trump fans isn't their raw linguistic ability, but rather their inability to associate semantic meaning with real-world issues, or to perform objective valuations. As an experiment to explore this claim, I've asked the anti-Democrat contingent to comment on the two red-painted claims above.

I thought that was to monitor troop build ups, staging areas, pre-invasion massing on the border. No way two planes will detect missiles in silos ir on trains from being spun up and targeted. Or detect what their targets are...
Our capability to beat the living gumi bears out of aggressors with OUR nukes is what's supposed to stop nuclear war. And the satellites and radar that'll detect the launch and the incoming in time to release the gumi bears...

I don't see a wise-cracking emoticon here, so I will suppose that you are serious.

Russia has huge conventional military power and — unlike another top superpower — has leadership which, however evil, is capable of rational thought. Putin is not eager to see millions of Russians killed by American nukes.

Therefore the first steps toward a non-accidental nuclear war will be steps toward conventional war.

Perhaps an analogy will help: The first step toward remediating the risk of Covid-19 is not to rent a ventilator; it's to wear a mask and to avoid close contact with maskless people.

Okay, I'll bite. It's because you are wrong.

The Democrats didn't, "controlled both Congress and the senate for a considerable, ample amount of time", the Tea Party saw to that. Only a lying piece of shit would assert that. John Boehner was the original dishonest "Orange Man", That you are ignorant of who he was says a lot.

But you don't want to be educated, do you? You don't give a fuck about bad faith arguments if it lets you "win". Some people might call this a cuntish attitude.

They did for a considerable time control both houses during Obongo's 8 year term, for Kriste sake!

Wiki. " Democrats controlled the 111th Congress (2009–2011) with majorities in both houses of Congress alongside the country's first African-American president, Democrat Barack Obama."

I have personally addressed this ignorance previously, but will try again. @ Angelo - Write a brief essay (25 words or less) clarifying that you understand the difference between "majority" and "60-Senator super-majority." You may wish to amend your remark after you have completed this assignment. Wiki is not always the best source!

(On a more general note, it has recently come to my attention that some other Wiki articles are also severely flawed. But I will hijack a different thread to expound on this.)

YOU should have said "Gee, it looks like you were right that Trump will never concede", instead of your mealy mouthed "agreement" about the obvious bluster and excuses that are Trump's stock in trade on his best day.
You should not have lifted the "I wonder if" from the bold part of your quotemine, if you had one shred of honesty.
But it's flattering that you'd spend the time to fabricate some falsehood out of whole cloth and try to stuff it in my mouth.

Like any religionist, you appear to believe muttering the right words absolves you from sin.

Here's a hint, Elixir. If you think you are unfairly living on stolen land, leave the land or pay the rent. Your virtue-signalling platitudes don't help anyone.

Like any religionist, you appear to believe muttering the right words absolves you from sin.

FYI I have been irreligious my entire life.
Also news to you, telling the truth does "absolve" a person from the kind of mendacity in which you ritually indulge.
Again, it is flattering to know that of all the posters who have called out your dishonesty, you choose me as the one in whom to invest your scurrilous effort.
So sweet, Shiela!
care.JPG

Some miscellaneous remarks and corrections:

I've taken the liberty of reddening two sad developments. I'd like to hear comments from the Biden detractors in this thread on these matters, supposing the claims to be true. Thanks in advance.

This comment may be insulting to professional linguists, who also often have trouble with the diachronics of word meaning. (For example, Is it obvious that "suppose" used to mean "pretend"?)

The problem with trump fans isn't their raw linguistic ability, but rather their inability to associate semantic meaning with real-world issues, or to perform objective valuations. As an experiment to explore this claim, I've asked the anti-Democrat contingent to comment on the two red-painted claims above.

I don't see a wise-cracking emoticon here, so I will suppose that you are serious.

Russia has huge conventional military power and — unlike another top superpower — has leadership which, however evil, is capable of rational thought. Putin is not eager to see millions of Russians killed by American nukes.

Therefore the first steps toward a non-accidental nuclear war will be steps toward conventional war.

Perhaps an analogy will help: The first step toward remediating the risk of Covid-19 is not to rent a ventilator; it's to wear a mask and to avoid close contact with maskless people.

Okay, I'll bite. It's because you are wrong.

The Democrats didn't, "controlled both Congress and the senate for a considerable, ample amount of time", the Tea Party saw to that. Only a lying piece of shit would assert that. John Boehner was the original dishonest "Orange Man", That you are ignorant of who he was says a lot.

But you don't want to be educated, do you? You don't give a fuck about bad faith arguments if it lets you "win". Some people might call this a cuntish attitude.

They did for a considerable time control both houses during Obongo's 8 year term, for Kriste sake!

Wiki. " Democrats controlled the 111th Congress (2009–2011) with majorities in both houses of Congress alongside the country's first African-American president, Democrat Barack Obama."

I have personally addressed this ignorance previously, but will try again. @ Angelo - Write a brief essay (25 words or less) clarifying that you understand the difference between "majority" and "60-Senator super-majority." You may wish to amend your remark after you have completed this assignment. Wiki is not always the best source!

(On a more general note, it has recently come to my attention that some other Wiki articles are also severely flawed. But I will hijack a different thread to expound on this.)

In case you didn't know... Angelo fled the coop after having been exposed one too many times. I suppose that goes to his credit, placing him above the "other" aussie alt-white wackjob...

The OrangeAss is never going to concede. That would be the equivalent of shaking a person's hand after they kicked your ass in a fair fight. Such things never occur to narcissists like Little Donny. He just wants to take his bat and ball and go home crying Wah, Wah, Wah! I'd call him a bratty child but that would be insulting bratty children.

Why would anything in those comments make him wrong? Trump hasn't conceded. And any promise Trump makes for future action is worthless. Oh and of course he has already backtracked on this promise. Duh.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1332352538855747584?s=20[/TWEET]

Back
Top Bottom