• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Biden is full of bull shit blaming Putin, Saudi Arabia, and our oil companies.

RVonse

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
that people in the US are living in the matrx
The Biden administration has been blaming Putin, Saudi Arabia, and even our own oil companies. But the real truth is government imposed RIN's resulting the costs of refinement to skyrocket. Unless Biden takes down some of his own executive orders there should be no relief in the future. And with no relief of gasoline in sight, the costs of everything else will continue to be much higher due to higher transportation costs. High fuel costs are also directly responsible for high inflation so we should expect no improvement with rampant inflation even with the fed raising interest taking down the stock market and rest of the economy.

I have listened to Putin himself who has claimed he would be delighted to know Russia could be strong enough to increase in fuel prices everywhere.... but admits Russia simply is not that powerful to affect world market price of gasoline. Its not even the unit oil price per barrel that has made the pump price higher anyway.

There you have it, folks! The world's third-largest oil producer being embargoed has no effect on oil prices!
No if you do the proper research into the matter.... it really did not.

However if you really want to insist the Russia embargo was that important to gasoline prices in the US, that should be properly blamed on the Biden administration as well.

There you have it, folks! The world's third-largest oil producer being embargoed has no effect on oil prices!

However if you really want to insist the Russia embargo was that important to gasoline prices in the US, that should be properly blamed on the Biden administration as well.
Gotta say, Biden is trashing Canadian gasoline prices too! And the UK too!

I have listened to Putin
Yes, we are all well aware of that.
Now be a good boy; go outside and play in traffic.
The facts really are all there if you care to take the time. And every one of Putin's speeches are out there if you care to hear what he actually says.

But rather than taking concerns about your own ignorance you instead choose to destroy the messenger. You obviously have not even taken the time to view any of the video posted in the OP. Your post is the excellent example of this but by no means the only one polarizing what should be a civil debate.

I'm not sure what the solution is but the turmoil during the last POTUS election has shown us that there are many people willing to give up on democracy rather than abide by the rules of the system which does not work for them anymore. Somehow we have to be able to at least hear what the other side has to offer without canceling them or shutting them down. I believe that E Musk was (is) 100% correct about Twitter for example. People who supposedly live in a democracy have to at least feel like they are being represented. I do not believe America can change course using the voting booth at this point. Trump proved that much. We have to learn to work problems out together or we are doomed.

When a president is lying for political expedience we should call him out regardless if he represents our party or not.

I think I'm going to have to ask you to prove that because it defies one of the most basic theories of economics, supply and demand.

It's not much of a secret, it is well known that the administration's war on fossil fuels is driving energy prices up.

Let's Go Brandon!!

I have listened to Putin
Yes, we are all well aware of that.
Now be a good boy; go outside and play in traffic.
The facts really are all there if you care to take the time. And every one of Putin's speeches are out there if you care to hear what he actually says.

But rather than taking concerns about your own ignorance you instead choose to destroy the messenger. You obviously have not even taken the time to view any of the video posted in the OP. Your post is the excellent example of this but by no means the only one polarizing what should be a civil debate.

I'm not sure what the solution is but the turmoil during the last POTUS election has shown us that there are many people willing to give up on democracy rather than abide by the rules of the system which does not work for them anymore. Somehow we have to be able to at least hear what the other side has to offer without canceling them or shutting them down. I believe that E Musk was (is) 100% correct about Twitter for example. People who supposedly live in a democracy have to at least feel like they are being represented. I do not believe America can change course using the voting booth at this point. Trump proved that much. We have to learn to work problems out together or we are doomed.

When a president is lying for political expedience we should call him out regardless if he represents our party or not.
The facts are there if you have any ability to learn and understand economics instead of watching a Youtube and thinking you know something.

Back
Top Bottom