• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Split Biden or Trump too old?

To notify a split thread.
Biden has speech issues. Speech issues can be exacerbated by stress. The Presidency is a very stressful job.
Oh come now. His stutter is age old. His gaffes are legendary. But that isn’t what we are talking about when people comment about his apparent dementia. And if you don’t recognize his dementia, then you haven’t been paying attention.
Repeatedly saying he has dementia doesn't make it true. You actually need to demonstrate what behavior you think is dementia.
No. You need to step up and admit the truth when it’s been endlessly paraded before your very eyes.

So cherry picking a guy with speech issues. Where is the actual dementia? Where is Biden looking around asking who these people are, where is he?

You do realize that Dementia is an actual diagnosis that requires certain symptoms?

Repeatedly saying he has dementia doesn't make it true. You actually need to demonstrate what behavior you think is dementia.
Depfidel is still trying the "say it three times, spin around, and click your heels" spell.
Fofo ^ is still flailing and failing.
Let me try out your typical counter argument:

"Nuh uh."

Hmm...that was interesting. Tell me, when are you going to move onto "I'm rubber, you're glue...?"

This whining from the right wing is just, well, old.

Ok, Biden is old.

Trump is....*deep breath* ... old, a criminal, a fraudster, a misogynistic adulterer, juvenile, demonstrating ACTUAL cognitive issues, a compulsive liar, and so many other redeeming qualities.

I mean, those must all be redeeming for ya'll to still be sucking his tiny, mushroom knob, no?

Good question for @DeplorableInfidel
Such infantile questions are better suited for dimwits. You’re thus in your own element.
So, you can’t actually address issues of Trump’s abilities, competence, character, or criminality.
QED
Bull crap. Nobody brought up anything meritorious about Trump’s abilities or competence. There has never been any criminal conviction; so there’s nothing of value to discuss regarding his alleged “criminality.” Mere charges mean nothing. This is America

Does he have some character issues? Yes. No doubt. And? Making that generalized claim is mostly bullshit. Yet I can still acknowledge some of his shortcomings.

But name any candidate who lacks shortcomings.
Trump is under indictment for some extremely serious criminal charges, some of which pertain to his attempts to overthrow the US government. In that respect, he’s entirely unique.

The fact that you wish to claim that the allegations against him are generalized and not specific tells me that you are willingly deluded about Trump.
Yeah. Unwillingness/inability to answer straightforward questions is another classic tell.

Joe Biden is doing a very good job but he and his vice president are just not very charismatic.

Yup.
If this country’s electoral system promotes charisma over competence, maybe it DOES need to be replaced. Just not with a fat orange, demented psychopath.

Ok, Biden is old.

Trump is....*deep breath* ... old, a criminal, a fraudster, a misogynistic adulterer, juvenile, demonstrating ACTUAL cognitive issues, a compulsive liar, and so many other redeeming qualities.

I mean, those must all be redeeming for ya'll to still be sucking his tiny, mushroom knob, no?
Most of your claims are false.

But the contention about Biden goes far beyond just his advanced age. It is that he is mentally pretty far gone. The lights are on but nobody’s home.

If you’re tossing salad on that old pedophile, you are likely to be inhaling old Depends.
Which claims are false?

What evidence do you have that Biden is a pedophile? Or mentally slipping?
Biden has speech issues. Speech issues can be exacerbated by stress. The Presidency is a very stressful job.
Oh come now. His stutter is age old. His gaffes are legendary. But that isn’t what we are talking about when people comment about his apparent dementia. And if you don’t recognize his dementia, then you haven’t been paying attention.
Do I have to mention again, that about half of my long career as a professional nurse was caring and advocating for people with dementia, and have taken most of my CEUs on dementia related topics? Where did you get your degree in gerontology?

Trump may not have full blown dementia yet, but he certainly has symptoms of dementia. He forgets what he said the day before he said it, and short term memory loss is often the primary symptom of dementia. Biden has no symptoms of dementia at this point and most people his age don't have dementia, btw. He does forget names sometimes, but as an older adult myself, I know that most of us may be very sharp when it comes to most things, but forgetting names is something that often starts in one's 50s and progresses from there. Neurologists believe this is because with age, we have a lot of data stored in our brains, so it can often take a bit longer to pull up the name or info that we need. Biden is not threat to democracy. Biden is under tremendous stress, especially considering the world's problems and the lack of any cooperation from the opposing party. Bipartisanism is dead, thanks to Trump and some of his wack job cronies like MTG, who is an embarrassment to my adopted state.

Trump is a deranged, psychopathic narcissist, who will probably cause a lot more damage to this country in a second term, compared to his first term. It's not just his declining mental state, it's the type of people who he will choose as cabinet members that is potentially dangerous. I'll take Biden over Trump any day. In fact, Biden has done a great job as president, compared to just about any of them in my life time. Only a person who has been indoctrinated by far right disinformation would support someone like Trump. Sadly, there are far too many in our country right now. It's one thing to be conservative and quite another to be a far right Tump supporter.

You do realize that Dementia is an actual diagnosis that requires certain symptoms?
Is confusing the person you raped for your own wife one of those symptoms?
Is that the same episode where Trump claimed he couldn't have done it because she wasn't his type?
There's so many of such cases I can't keep track.
Of course, I also don't care.
Tom

It's not that they don't recognize his dementia or that they are not paying attention, it is they choose to downplay it for some reason.

They can also be exacerbated by age.
And presidency is a very stressful job. I do not see an 81 year old as the best choice to do that job for 4 more years. Nor a 77 year old for that matter. US politics has become a gerontocracy, sadly.

Is confusing the person you raped for your own wife one of those symptoms?
Is that the same episode where Trump claimed he couldn't have done it because she wasn't his type?
There's so many of such cases I can't keep track.
Of course, I also don't care.
Tom

In a way, Trump reminds me of this guy I used to work with. I'll call him "Rick," because...well...his name was Rick. He was a big, slovenly guy with a big mouth. He was married, but he also creeped on the much younger women we worked with to the point where none of them wanted to be alone with him. He harassed two of my trainees, and he eventually got fired. But sexual harassment wasn't his only problem. He was also a casual racist. My two other trainees were black guys, and he constantly got them confused. Jay was tall, thin, about 23 years old, and wore hoodies and black pants. Chris was in his 30s, a few inches shorter than Jay, and always wore concert shirts and basketball shorts. Two totally different guys.

Me: "What's up Jay?" Him: "Oh...you know..." Me: "Rick called you Chris again, didn't he?" Him: "Yep."

Ok, Biden is old.

But the contention about Biden goes far beyond just his advanced age. It is that he is mentally pretty far gone. The lights are on but nobody’s home.

If you’re tossing salad on that old pedophile, you are likely to be inhaling old Depends.
Which claims are false?
Old? Yeah. He’s not exactly young. Younger than Biden, though. And once again, standing alone, age isn’t a problem.

“A criminal?” Get off it. He’s never been convicted of any crime. So your belief is meaningless. And so far, it’s a false claim.

“A fraudster?” Funny. He has been involved with some questionable businesses. Like “Trump University.” But I don’t believe that qualifies him as a “fraudster.” Maybe that’s all you require.

You have no clue about him being an “adulterer.” We do know that he’s been divorced a couple of times.

“Misogynistic?” Based on what? A dopey comment to a so called journalist in a private conversation? I bet you’d fail that test if all of your comments were her came back on you.

“Juvenile?” Bullshit. I do concede that he seems a bit thin skinned. But otherwise, you seem to just be tossing joints term without any reference.

“Cognitive issues?” Give it a rest. Like anyone who engages in lots of public speaking, he makes some mistakes. (Nowhere near as many as Biden.) But otherwise, you’re just huffing and puffing.

“Compulsive liar?” I recognize that he has indeed made some claims which were false. Most humans occasionally do lie. But again, if that was a meaningful comment by you, you’d be far more appalled by the innumerable lies by Biden.

Overall you’ve got a big nothing.
What evidence do you have that Biden is a pedophile?
Observation. Did you ever give any thought to his showering with is then young daughter? I’ve seen videos of the perv fondling a little girl’s breast buds. All you’d have to do is just look and be honest. His own scumbag son didn’t call him Pedo for nothing.
Or mentally slipping?
You’re got to be kidding. You have no credibility at this point.
OTOH, there’s significant video evidence ( recent and historic) that Trump is attracted to girls —not just women—but girls, including his own daughter,
No. There isn’t.
that he is credibly accused of multiple sexual assaults and rapes and in fact has been found liable for such.

Wrong. No credible source. And being found liable in a civil case for past sexual abuse (not rape) and defamation fails to support your contention. Especially when it involves a nut at like E. Jean Carroll and a NY city jury.
There is also credible evidence multiple times a day that Trump is mentally slipping and he did not start from a very high pinnacle to begin with.
Nonsense.

So, bottom line —you’re just a fraud yourself.
Really? I’ve never seen such images of Biden as you describe not have I heard that his son referred to him as Pedo. I’ve seen lots of photos of Trump with Ivanka as a child that were extremely creepy and saw the video of Trump saying he’d like to date his daughter.

I don’t know if you understand the word adultery but Trump committed adultery during each of his marriages, including famously having sex with Stormy Daniels. He slept with Marla Maples when married to Ivana. He had multiple affairs with other women when married to Melania. That’s adultery.

As for your bizarre allegations about Biden—you obviously believe whatever crap that comes up, regardless of the lack of anything like actual evidence.

I don’t know if you understand the word adultery but Trump committed adultery during each of his marriages, including famously having sex with Stormy Daniels. He slept with Marla Maples when married to Ivana. He had multiple affairs with other women when married to Melania. That’s adultery.
Thing is, the fling with Stormy actually is a break from Trump's usual pattern.

He cheated on his first wife (Ivana) with his second (Marla). He cheated on his second wife with his third (Melania). Had he been consistent, he'd have divorced Melania and married Stormy.

Instead, he paid her hush money so that she wouldn't talk about sleeping with him. Maybe it was because (as reported) she reminded him of Ivanka and that's why he hooked up with her?

Thing is, the fling with Stormy actually is a break from Trump's usual pattern.

He cheated on his first wife (Ivana) with his second (Marla). He cheated on his second wife with his third (Melania). Had he been consistent, he'd have divorced Melania and married Stormy.

Instead, he paid her hush money so that she wouldn't talk about sleeping with him. Maybe it was because (as reported) she reminded him of Ivanka and that's why he hooked up with her?
He had another affair with a playboy model after Stormy Daniels. He’s always had affairs with women although I honestly do not understand why anyone would have ever been interested. Even for money.

Trump may not have full blown dementia yet, but he certainly has symptoms of dementia. He forgets what he said the day before he said it, and short term memory loss is often the primary symptom of dementia.
Short term memory loss can be caused by lots of things. They say it’s one of two symptoms of marijuana use. The other one is

Wait. What was I saying?

Ok, Biden is old.

I'm sure you've heard the expression "every accusation is a confession"--well, that certainly applies to this.

Mental? Trump is often incoherent and appears to be aping those around him like dementia sufferers tend to do.

Pedophile? Who has the history of sexual allegations, including links to a certain famous pedophile?

Depends? Ever hear the stories of your guy needing them?

Depends? Ever hear the stories of your guy needing them?

Trump's latest product is a line of sneakers.

When's the last time he wore sneakers? Custom made golf shoes? Sure. Tailored dress shoes? Sure.

Athletic shoes? Please...

Back
Top Bottom