• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Biden spanks billionaires

• Thread starter Thread starter BH
  • Start date Start date
Two things:

1) I'm going to need 24 hours notice of this purge, so I can move all of my money into gold.

2) SCOTUS has given POTUS virtually unlimited immunity; they're pretty much inviting someone to clean house. But they assumed it would be their guy with the broom.

Well, now that Taylor Swift and one of the Kardishian women (I forget which one...starts with a "K") are billionaires, I wonder if they will become part of the evil billionaire cabal? Maybe TS will mount air-to-surface missiles on her private jet, and that Kardashian chick will have some crew members on her yacht equipped with Stinger missiles.

And of course, Elon Musk will step in with his Cybertrucks modified with front and rear facing flamethrowers. Mark Zuckerburg could turn his massive Hawaii estate into the Billionaire HQ!
Speaking of Taylor Swift, she had to cancel three concerts in Austria due to credible bomb threats.

Two things:

1) I'm going to need 24 hours notice of this purge, so I can move all of my money into gold.

2) SCOTUS has given POTUS virtually unlimited immunity; they're pretty much inviting someone to clean house. But they assumed it would be their guy with the broom.
Well, their logic does have some merits to it: Democrats (and those they appoint to judicial roles) tend to be very strict and judgemental about oversteps and extrajudicial executions.

The Constitution has no remedy for "legally" removing a SCOTUS justice, even if he has immunity grounds for seeing the traitors executed, because the remainder of justices would be just as appalled at the doing of it, because they aren't partisan hacks.

Because a solution over their dead bodies is not going to be acceptable to the remainder, that means live bodies who are "legally" still SCOTUS justices and a big hairy question over the fact that they will not recuse themselves even from the trial on the "official act" that would otherwise depose them.

The checks and balances are gone.

At the end of the day, if we want to see things fixed, someone is going to need to get their hands dirty somehow, or the court will need to get packed first.

Well, now that Taylor Swift and one of the Kardishian women (I forget which one...starts with a "K") are billionaires, I wonder if they will become part of the evil billionaire cabal? Maybe TS will mount air-to-surface missiles on her private jet, and that Kardashian chick will have some crew members on her yacht equipped with Stinger missiles.

And of course, Elon Musk will step in with his Cybertrucks modified with front and rear facing flamethrowers. Mark Zuckerburg could turn his massive Hawaii estate into the Billionaire HQ!
Speaking of Taylor Swift, she had to cancel three concerts in Austria due to credible bomb threats.

I knew something went south when my having to skip emotional Swifties TikTok videos increased.

Two things:

SCOTUS also gave SCOTUS a line item veto for regulations.

Two things:

It might very well be their guy wielding the broom, and claiming immunity because he lost but claims he won and is therefore a President doing an official act. SCOTUS will let him have his way, pending arguments to be heard in 2027.

I have a question.

Lets say Harris beats Trump in November and Trump with many billionaires and religious fanatics do try to take the government for themselves by force. Biden actually grows a pair and Harris does after January 20th and invokes the insurrection act and authorizes the military to actually kill some of the these billionaires and religious leaders and not just their poor deluded followers. Nor does he give the big wigs a pardon after its all over and lets them go about their business like nothing happened. What would happen afterwards?
On a more serious note which billionaires would you not have killed and why?

I have a question.

Lets say Harris beats Trump in November and Trump with many billionaires and religious fanatics do try to take the government for themselves by force. Biden actually grows a pair and Harris does after January 20th and invokes the insurrection act and authorizes the military to actually kill some of the these billionaires and religious leaders and not just their poor deluded followers. Nor does he give the big wigs a pardon after its all over and lets them go about their business like nothing happened. What would happen afterwards?
The ones who fall to their knees and beg for mercy from Harris and agree to deliver enough resources to lift the world's poor out of poverty.
Tom

What Tom said. But then once I got their money I’d kill ‘em anyway. 😝

Seriously,
I
Do
Not
Get
It.
I can see the draw for somewhat more than subsistence-level wealth, and maybe ensuring at least that for progeny. Beyond that, it’s really mo money mo problems. Maybe I just never learned the joy of shopping for stuff I don’t need, or really really want for a specific purpose. … something about camels and needles …
I found this unsurprising, from psych central.com:

if you live in poverty, you’re more likely to experience depression symptoms. And, as people make more money, their rates of depression decrease.
However, at a certain income threshold, depression rates start to increase again.

What Tom said. But then once I got their money I’d kill ‘em anyway. 😝

Seriously,
I
Do
Not
Get
It.
I can see the draw for somewhat more than subsistence-level wealth, and maybe ensuring at least that for progeny. Beyond that, it’s really mo money mo problems. Maybe I just never learned the joy of shopping for stuff I don’t need, or really really want for a specific purpose. … something about camels and needles …
I found this unsurprising, from psych central.com:

if you live in poverty, you’re more likely to experience depression symptoms. And, as people make more money, their rates of depression decrease.
However, at a certain income threshold, depression rates start to increase again.
And, as we all know, SCOTUS has given the White House extremely large powers of discretion.
Maybe they didn't realize that Trump could lose the election and they have given the power to an old white dude and a woman of color (with a background as a prosecutor).
Oh well...
Tom
ETA ~ Or send them to Gitmo and give them a chance to recant. On camera.
Starting with the Insurrectionist in Chief.~

I have a question.

I wouldn't kill the ones who behaved themselves and did not break the law trying to overthrow the government.

I admit I personally lean in favor of a Marxist economic setup but Marxism was based on being a democratic movement. If your workers don't want it, Marxism that is, who am I to force it on them? I'll work within a capitalist frame if that is what most people want in this country. I mean a nice wood floor is better than carpet but I'm not going to want a law saying everyone has to have wood flooring. So I'm not in favor of shooting the rich just because they rich and so forth.

What crime would you shoot them for?

Last edited:
I have a question.

I wouldn't kill the ones who behaved themselves and did not break the law trying to overthrow the government.

I admit I personally lean in favor of a Marxist economic setup but Marxism was based on being a democratic movement. If your workers don't want it, Marxism that is, who am I to force it on them? I'll work within a capitalist frame if that is what most people want in this country. I mean a nice wood floor is better than carpet but I'm not going to want a law saying everyone has to have wood flooring. So I'm not in favor of shooting the rich just because they rich and so forth.

What crime would you shoot them for?
Is being a billionaire a crime now? I would not shoot them.
It was your OP that suggesting killing billionaires, not I.
Just curious as to the criteria you have for these billionaires to live or die.

No. I criteria was that they were billionaires who actively tried to break the law and help Trump overthrow the government. Billionaires who did not do that would be left alone.

I have a question.

A bit of a weird OP.

When Trump pushed as hard a s he could to overturn the election the legal system maintained integrity, even Trump appointed conservative judges.

I doubt people with a lot of money like chaos and unpredictability. An insurrection on such a scale as you picture would affect the stock market and the economy. International trade.

As to spanking billionaires, Biden's refrain is it is ok to be rich just pay your fair share.

.BH, how long have you been in this country if you do not mind my asking? Do you vote?

Back
Top Bottom