• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bidengate Breaks... err... down

So we're still trying to make Hunter Biden's laptop a thing, huh?
No, "we" are pointing out the corrupt FBI and MSM running interference for Brandon by trying to suppress the story.
You'd think this would be a really big story. But the lack concern by the "protect democracy" crowd shows how unserious they are.
It probably would be a big story, if not for the fact that it exists only in the imaginations of right wing spin doctors, and lacks a single shred of evidence for its reality.

"The corrupt FBI" is a beautiful bit of spin. The sentence introduces a claim (the FBI are corrupt), which demands serious support; It would be remarkable and important if true. But then goes on to completely ignore it's own claim, in favour of discussing something far more wooly and hard to disprove. The alleged story here, "Hunter Biden's laptop is damning of President Biden, but not in any way we can articulate without sounding like loons", acts as a Trojan Horse to bring into the reader's mind the "fact" that the FBI is corrupt, without filtering it through the "is this another lie?" portion of the brain.

Now that operator on the inside, that little niggling feeling that you "know" the FBI are corrupt, which feels like it's your own idea, is waiting patiently to hijack your critical thinking when you turn your attention to their investigation of Mr Trump.

The entire propaganda scheme is carefully crafted to put ideas quietly into peoples minds, while the clown show distracts them with a lot of noise and spectacle. Of course, some dupes are dumb enough to swallow the clown show nonsense claims too - and they become the most effective vectors for the sneaky shit.

It's never "the FBI"; Always "the corrupt FBI". But they're never the subject of the apparent claim, so the stealth claim goes unchallenged.

Are the FBI corrupt? Is this particular horseshit subject to corrupt practices by anyone in the FBI? Should we accept the unfounded and unsupported claim, by the guy the FBI found with TS/SCI documents in an unsecured room at his golf resort, that the FBI are somehow unworthy to protect the nation that their suspect tried to overthrow in a coup d'état?

Fuck no.

No you certainly cannot. Why would the FBI and mainstream media want to suppress a story so uninteresting and mundane?

Because it is a nothingburger. It IS uninteresting and mundane.

It is one thing to not report on it but it is something else when the FBI try to suppress it and the MSM go along with it.

It only seems outrageous to idiots who still think "Let's Go Brandon" is a sick burn.

Would "The Big Guy" be less of a trigger to you?

By the way, where DO you get your "news" from? Truth Social? Parler? Maybe /r/conservative on Reddit?
Various places but none of them.

Why do the Brandon bros get into such a tizzy on the subject? Baffling.

By the way, do you think Joe Biden has a time machine? Serious question.
Do you?

No you certainly cannot. Why would the FBI and mainstream media want to suppress a story so uninteresting and mundane?

Because it is a nothingburger. It IS uninteresting and mundane.

It is one thing to not report on it but it is something else when the FBI try to suppress it and the MSM go along with it.

It only seems outrageous to idiots who still think "Let's Go Brandon" is a sick burn.

Would "The Big Guy" be less of a trigger to you?

By the way, where DO you get your "news" from? Truth Social? Parler? Maybe /r/conservative on Reddit?
Various places but none of them.

Why do the Brandon bros get into such a tizzy on the subject? Baffling.

By the way, do you think Joe Biden has a time machine? Serious question.
Do you?

Let's go one by one. Please show us your proof that the FBI and the "MSM" are suppressing the story. Methinks the fact that your unnamed "news" sources are blowing it up while others are not leads you to believe there's some "massive coverup." So the burden of proof lies with you and the sources you don't want to talk about. Put up or shut up.

Second, "Let's Go Brandon" is about as relevant as the "I Did That" stickers I'm almost certain you bought a stack of. The fact that you've put the slogan in your profile is sad. Do you also still use "Obummer" and make jokes about Michelle Obama's arms?

As for your sources, that's the biggest dodge since the Hellcat I drove at a racing school last year. The whine from the supercharger was exhilarating...unlike your constant whining about "Brandon" and "Hunter Biden's laptop." Seriously...name your sources, provide proof for your claims of "suppression" or shut the fuck up.

The time machine question...you still don't get that, do you? Let's see if you can figure it out.

Do you even know what a chain of fucking custody is? A chain of custody is a log of who had what, when they had it, and where they had it.
I am aware what that means. I'm also aware that the FBI has had the laptop since 2019.

There is simply no story there
The FBI instructs social media platforms to censor a story harmful to a political candidate in a national election and you don't think there's a story there?
When did they do this?

Hey, anyone remember that time when the ex-President was caught being in possession of top secret nuclear documents? Man, did TSwizzle just go bonkers over that and how wrong that was.

The Ex-President didn't have a laptop... with embarrassing pics or videos of him snorting coke with a hooker... or even electronic facsimiles of top secret nuclear documents. But actual physical documents that were at least a felony to just be in possession of.

Sure, that isn't as sexy at Hunter Biden's laptop being in a superposition of President Biden scandal and nothingburger... but still possession of Top Secret Nuclear documents.

As regards the laptop for which there is no valid chain of custody...

There is no story there.

You might as well claim that the works that passed through Eusebius's hands are valid evidence of Christ having lived...
There's no chain of custody? M'kah. What's just so weird about Hunter Biden is his compulsion to record everything. Everything. This is a fave:

Have you ever asked how a video from the laptop made it onto Twitter.

No, "we" are pointing out the corrupt FBI and MSM running interference for Brandon by trying to suppress the story.
You'd think this would be a really big story. But the lack concern by the "protect democracy" crowd shows how unserious they are.
Well, show us the story! Your speech won't be suppressed. Crazy Rudy had the lap top for months. Show me the link to the Joe Bidden. Show me that he is the big guy and they he received a $10,000 bribe. If true, should be easy. If you don't have the goods, why the fuck should I care? Why should I care about the goings on of a ner-do-well with a drug problem. Why should I trust anything that Hunter allegedly said; or anything that desperate political pundits who don't have the goods say?

Well, show us the story! Your speech won't be suppressed. Crazy Rudy had the lap top for months. Show me the link to the Joe Bidden. Show me that he is the big guy and they he received a $10,000 bribe. If true, should be easy. If you don't have the goods, why the fuck should I care? Why should I care about the goings on of a ner-do-well with a drug problem. Why should I trust anything that Hunter allegedly said; or anything that desperate political pundits who don't have the goods say?
How can you be in denial iver the fact that the laptop puts Biden in a quantum superposition of scandal and nothingburger? Are you sayingg you know better than quantum physicists?

It’s really odd how right wing fake news has made little doppelgängers out of their sheeples. They bleat in unison about the mythical laptop, reciting the official canon “there MUST be a story there!”.
The fact that none of them can come up with anything resembling an actual story deters them not in the least. It’s like they all got their brains issued to them by Roger Stone.

The Brandon Bros are having a meltdown at the mere mention of the laptop and investigating Brandon's son Hunter.

Funny, I learned more in that one article, than all of TSwizzle's otherwise posts on the subject combined.

We definitely need to get to the bottom of why the Trump Administration is protected Hunter Biden.

Well I, for one, am disappointed. Steve Bannon said yesterday that “They will have to kill me first,” but he surrendered to authorities today after being indicted on six felony charges including money laundering, conspiracy, and scheme to defraud.

Weird how this morning Twizzle went off on yet another "we must do something about Hunter Biden!" rant. It's like...timing or something.

Well I, for one, am disappointed. Steve Bannon said yesterday that “They will have to kill me first,” but he surrendered to authorities today after being indicted on six felony charges including money laundering, conspiracy, and scheme to defraud.

Weird how this morning Twizzle went off on yet another "we must do something about Hunter Biden!" rant. It's like...timing or something.

Like, we are nearly to blackout on basket-of-deplorables bingo.

It's almost as if all the people from the Trump Whitehouse getting arrested have something in common...

There was one noteworthy detail, however, about Ho’s global wheeling and dealing that went unmentioned in federal court documents or Justice Department press releases at the time. During the same period that he was being pursued by the FBI for his role in the global bribery scheme, Ho and his boss, Ye Jianming, a billionaire oil tycoon with past ties to a front for the People’s Liberation Army, had entered into a business relationship with two members of the Biden family — President Biden’s son Hunter Biden and the president’s brother, James Biden. As Yahoo News first reported, when Ho was arrested by agents at JFK, the first call he made was to James Biden. (The president’s brother later told the New York Times that he believed the call was intended for his nephew Hunter.) At the time, Ho’s connection to the Bidens was unclear. But emails on a damaged laptop that Hunter Biden left at a computer repair store in Wilmington, Del. — many of which have since been authenticated by the Washington Post and the Times — as well as bank records and other documents uncovered by Senate Republican investigators, reveal a high-dollar money trail that flowed from Chinese interests to Hunter and James Biden and which now appears to be at the heart of an ongoing Justice Department criminal investigation.

Yahoo News

Ibid said:
Yet in the fall of 2017, after landing at John F. Kennedy Airport in New York City, he was arrested by FBI agents and charged in an audacious plot to dole out millions of dollars in bribes to African leaders in exchange for major energy contracts that appeared to advance Chinese government interests.
Apparently Trump is a Brandon Bro, as TSwizzle is accusing the FBI under Trump of covering up this investigation.

Of course, this was happening after the Kuschner family was floating investor money for Visas to wealthy Chinese. And man, we know how angry TSwizzle was with those unethical dealings. Odd, how Trump covered for Hunter, but not Jared.

Weird how this morning Twizzle went off on yet another "we must do something about Hunter Biden!" rant.

Weird how the Brandon Bros get all worked up about a "nothing burger".
You've been the one bumping the thread with Daily Mail spam.
"Bruh...why you so triggered? I got my "Let's Go Brandon" t-shirt, my MAGA hat, and I just bought another stack of "I Did That" stickers to put on gas pumps! I've also got a classic "Hillary for Prison 2016" t-shirt for sale on EBay that's still in the original plastic wrapping! It's gonna be worth a fortune someday! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to searching the internet for "Hunter Biden's Laptop" over and over again and posting links to the stories. I just find them mildly interesting, but bruh...you're like a triggered snowflake. Trump 2024!!!"

Daily Mail
The funny part is that no one here is particularly enamored with President Biden. Yes, he has managed to sign three massive bills with a 51-50 majority in the US Senate, which is unparalleled really and thanks to Sen. Schumer (and the GOP whined about Reid), but the idea we are Brandon Bros is really just fucking hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom