• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bidengate Breaks... err... down

In case anyone is wondering, it's been 3 months since TSwizzle has commented about Hunter. Someone get him a keychain for his efforts.
That’s odd. Comer is still saying that everything he was fed by the Russian spy was correct. Why isn’t Swiz falling in line?

Is there some small crack in confidence there? (Better than a confidence in crack, I suppose.)

So now the guy who was hired by Giuliani to dig up dirt on the Biden family in Ukraine says...well, you tell 'em, Lev:

It is incredible. It could be interpreted as a dick move, but they've been at this for how long? The bloody "laptop" has been spanking material for the alt-right for four years or so. They've been investigating this for how long, and they don't have anything. It was so bad, they needed to try and impeach a Secretary instead in some absurd attempt to save face.

Should Biden be impeached? Yes. Great, let's go to a vote. Doh!

In case anyone is wondering, it's been 3 months since TSwizzle has commented about Hunter. Someone get him a keychain for his efforts.

3momedt_540x.jpg

It is incredible. It could be interpreted as a dick move, but they've been at this for how long?
Since about a nanosecond after Joe Biden began to run against Trump in the 2020 election.

Should Biden be impeached? Yes. Great, let's go to a vote. Doh!
Wouldn't the successful Impeachment of Joe Biden make Kamala Harris President?

Yeah that would be a fun election season, incumbent President Harris goes for the GOP jugular...
Tom

If 2/3 of the Senate voted to remove Joe Biden from office, then Donald Trump would likely be elected in that nightmarish alternate reality. The MAGA wing is only trying to get articles of impeachment over to the Senate so that they could claim that Trump's impeachment was a slimy political maneuver, just like theirs. "If they can impeach our guy, we can impeach theirs."

The MAGA wing is only trying to get articles of impeachment over to the Senate so that they could claim that Trump's impeachment was a slimy political maneuver, just like theirs.
Of course.
I can’t stop associating in my head, these Republican impeachment fools and the gang from Treasure of the Sierra Madre.
We don’ need no steenkin evidence!

Back
Top Bottom