• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Biden's speech of Sept 1 2022 link

Fbq7w5wWAAA5jKT

He condemned half of America as enemies of the state
Way to lead with a lie. Going downhill from there is quite a feat.
Claiming that right wing extremist MAGAts comprise half of America is laughable.
Perhaps you didn’t know;
They are about 40% (and dropping) of the 28% (and dropping) who are Republicans. No more than 9-12% of Americans.
That they are an outsized threat is the point.

That ALL Republicans shit their pants when some of them (including their latest orange embarrassment) are called out, is an amazing extreme of hypocrisy, given the garbage coming out of that orange orifice. The fucker has attacked every law enforcement agency, intel agency, oversight mechanism and court, along with all Democrats, plus those Republicans who tell the truth about him.

Biden through down the gauntlet, explicitly.

Considering Trump's long history of blatant slander and personal attack I don't see where the republicans have any reason for posturing and faux hurt.

All speeches by presidents are political. Biden is a hardened experienced politician. Despite his from the hip gaffes I doubt he says nothing formally he has not thought out and passed around.

The pundits' analysis ran through a range of views. The mid terms and presidentil elections are shaping up as Trump a threat to democracy vs inflation, immigration, and crime.

The republicans aka Trump lap dogs criticizing the speech as political is laughable.

Personally I think Biden was right on the mark. Trump represents an existential threat to our system. I don't think it will get him reelected.

I want the southern border closed. The democrats are doing nothing. I want to her Biden get tough on the border.

He condemned half of America as enemies of the state because they chose not to vote for him or his party. I can't recall, ever, a president using a primetime address to be so brazingly hateful and partisan.

Just to beat the proverbial dead horse on how wrong you are:

Donald Trump has branded Joe Biden an "enemy of the state" as he hit back at the US president's assertion that the former leader and his supporters are undermining American democracy.

"He's an enemy of the state. You want to know the truth. The enemy of the state is him," Mr Trump said.

Do you see me being outraged, clutching pearls and proclaim, "well I never"? Do you want to know why not? Because the cunt has being spewing this sort of crap on prime time for fucking years. But the one time someone accurately calls out MAGA twats for what they are and it's the end of the fucking world.

Fucking hell what a bunch of soft cocks Q-tards are. Willing to dish it out, too scared shitless to take it. The sad thing is if they took 1% of the time they are outraged and place it into some self reflection, they'd be better off.

Are people still claiming that 74,216,154 people are "half of the US"? Because it looks like 23% to me.

Of the 74M Trump voters, how many do you actually think are MAGA extremists? 80%? 50%? 30%?

No matter what, it is less than 1/4 of the population.

I actually enjoyed the speech, in an ironic sort of way.

They're no longer pretending.
This has to be the most incoherent piece of bullshit you have ever typed. Take a bow. "They're no longer pretending"? Well done Glenn Beck.

No clarification on who "they" are, what "they" were "pretending" previously and why this is "ironic". And yet you get upset when people misconstrue what you...spew? Spam? Shit out all over the keyboard? I'd ask you to clarify, but we all know where there that shitstorm ends up.

I actually have no problem with the content of this speech and if you do not actually look at the speech it is fine with me. Lets all get together and put the last election behind us. But when you actually watch the video...... WTF was going on with the lighting and the red colors?!!! There is obvious symbolism with dark lighting and red colors and would seem at first glance just to be a very poor choice. But politicians are generally more careful not to notice such imagery, causing me to wonder what Biden was actually attempting to convey. Is he actually trying to calm the country down or instead stir things up more? Why is he trying to look like master darth sidious attempting a 1 party rule??

Honestly I don't get this at all. Perhaps some of you pro Biden supporters can help me out.

So you don't really have a point to make then. Good to know. I really should have figured that out about you sooner.

Back
Top Bottom