• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Canada's nazi problem

How that became aHe n international incident is quite illustrative of the difference between Putinist Russia and more enlightened places. The Nazi dude was shown the door, not jailed or defenestrated.
He was not shown the door. He was given standing ovation .... twice.
And Freeland has not apologized yet.
Yes, Canada has a nazi problem, with nazi memorials everywhere. WW2 nazis running around, getting warm welcomes in Parliament.
Nazi descendents, suspiciously proud of their grandparents holding office in government.
Definitely Nazi problem in Canada.

How that became aHe n international incident is quite illustrative of the difference between Putinist Russia and more enlightened places. The Nazi dude was shown the door, not jailed or defenestrated.
Yes, Canada has a nazi problem, with nazi memorials everywhere. WW2 nazis running around, getting warm welcomes in Parliament.
Nazi descendents, suspiciously proud of their grandparents holding office in government.
Show me a country with no Nazis.

Putin supports war crimes and mass murder. Whether you call Pootie a Nazi or not, Russia commits mass murder, atrocities and war crimes. And tens of millions of vatniks support these mass murders. Who needs Nazis when Russia's vatniks are just as murderous and evil?

In Parliament? Well, Russia.

You still don't get it. Question is not whether or not country has nazis. It's not even attitude toward nazis.
It's about utter lack of self awareness. Canadian government apologized and think that's enough.
I don't care about apologies. I need some explanations. How is that possible that whole damn Parliament was not like "What the fuck?!" the moment that imbecile head of the Parliament gave that speech.
Why Canada has memorials to nazis? Why that canadian university accepted money from that nazi family?
Why Chystia Freeland said nothing? Is she quietly proud of her nazi grandfather?

You still don't get it. Question is not whether or not country has nazis. It's not even attitude toward nazis.
It's about utter lack of self awareness. Canadian government apologized and think that's enough.
I don't care about apologies. I need some explanations. How is that possible that whole damn Parliament was not like "What the fuck?!" the moment that imbecile head of the Parliament gave that speech.
Why Canada has memorials to nazis? Why that canadian university accepted money from that nazi family?
Why Chystia Freeland said nothing? Is she quietly proud of her nazi grandfather?
Why does Russia have memorials to Josef Stalin? He murdered more than a million of his own people. Millions more were forced into labor camps, deportation, famine, bloody massacres, and detention and interrogation by Stalin's henchmen.

Pot, meet kettle.

I need some explanations.

Why does Russia have memorials to Josef Stalin?
Because Russians love their genocidal leaders, even when they’re the ones being mass-murdered. Watch babs cheering on Putin…

Yes Barbos, Canada is a Nazi regime. Trudeau is a white homophobic nationalist. Good grief, you know zero about Canada.

I stand by my claim that you are one of the least informed posters here due to the Russian news bubble you live in.

Why does Russia have memorials to Josef Stalin? He murdered more than a million of his own people. Millions more were forced into labor camps, deportation, famine, bloody massacres, and detention and interrogation by Stalin's henchmen.

Pot, meet kettle.

Apologists for Russian atrocities and aggression against Ukraine deserve no explanations about anything in my opinion.

Apologists for Russian atrocities and aggression against Ukraine deserve no explanations about anything in my opinion.
Honestly, I don't see Stalinists(like barbos, Putin, and Trump) as noticeably different from the worst Nazis.

Absolutely, the USA and Israel and Great Britain and China etc. etc. have all done horrible things. That doesn't justify Putin's current genocidal war on Ukraine. Not even close.
Tom

If barbos genuinely believes what he is saying about Canada why isn't he advocating for its denazification via a special military operation? For a while there it was his sole justification for the illegal invasion of Ukraine. I'd hate to think he was being inconsistent. That wouldn't be very good.

What about Putin's bestest buddy (until he wasn't) Dmitry Utkin?

8fnnf4zy3ht81.jpg

Yeah, no Nazis in Russia. :rolleyes:

He was born in 1973. Could not possibly participate in WW2 on the side of Hitler.

He was no more nazi than Prince Harry.

Last edited:

Pot, meet kettle.

Her is my explanation.
You have memorials to Lincoln.
and until recently plenty memorials to people from the other side of civil war.
So why noone in canadian parliament said "What the fuck?"

For the record, Stalin has hardly any memorials. Few statues in odd places, nothing compared to what Lenin has where every town has a statue and a street named after him. The reason is, immediately after his death, Khrushhev slammed Cult of Personality.
So next time read some history before making an argument. Maybe won't have to ask for explanation.

Pot, meet kettle.

Her is my explanation.
You have memorials to Lincoln.
and until recently plenty memorials to people from the other side of civil war.
So why noone in canadian parliament said "What the fuck?"

For the record, Stalin has hardly any memorials. Few statues in odd places, nothing compared to what Lenin has where every town has a statue and a street named after him. The reason is, immediately after his death, Khrushhev slammed Cult of Personality.
So next time read some history before making an argument. Maybe won't have to ask for explanation.
A statue at the Kremlin, another at the Communist party headquarters.

A statue at the Kremlin, another at the Communist party headquarters.
There are some in the West too.
Your point? Are you equating Hitler with Stalin?
I personally have never seen any Stalin statues or memorial

The guy was a real hitlerian nazi, and you invited him to the canadian parliament and gave him standing ovation. And yes you, as the west.
You want russians to listen to your lectures about how we are bad and how you are great? Forget about it. You lost all your credibility for the next 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom