• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

theres-no-way-to-explain-whats-going-on-here-36.jpg

Tired of colorful logos and animated banners? Do you wish internet was more like it was when your grandpa was young? Try PIXIMUS advertising agency! If plain text was good enough for Abraham Lincoln, it's good enough for you!

"CUT! PROPS! Get over here!"
"What, what is it, sir?"
"That's supposed to be a bony trombonist! What's the point of a bony French Hornist?"
"Well, frankly, director, no one thought the audience would get that joke, anyway."

Gah! You can close off my contest, after one entry, but you can't post a caption? :sad:

Sorry, Bomb#20, nothing personal, I was just pointing out the 24 hour rule, since I had no way to know if you were available to judge the entries.
I'd be happy to change the rules if you all want to...Or if you need the extra time, I'll keep that in mind next time...The purpose of these rules (see page 1) is in case people completely forget that they need to judge the entries within 24 hours.

job-search-stress.jpg

Tom's favorite website has a vigorous firewall. Since Tom has a poor memory for 15-digit sequences of random numbers, letters and smilies, he always half-expects the screen to explode when he presses 'ENTER.'

job-search-stress.jpg

Oh noes! I've missed my chance to help that nice chap get his father's money out of Nigeria! How could I have been so stupid?

Back
Top Bottom