• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Meanwhile, the heads of thirteen workers in OSHA and the EPA exploded when seeing this picture.

"Just put that phone in a bowl of rice, it'll be fine."

"Waiting for the other shoe to drop."

"Nobody beats me at Hide-n-Seek!"

Phew. Didn't know if the reference was too subtle.
Nope. My kids were just the right age for me to sit through enough of that....
My first exposure to it came when in the Poison Ward at the Hospital after my niece decided to eat a couple pills.

The GOP hailed yet another find of a possible embarrassment in Hillary's garbage....from 1972.
Winner because I think that was the real caption. ;)

attachment.php

She can stand there all day for all I care. With only three of us we could only ever do YMC.

Pfft. Look at her calling on the power of Jesus to let that crippled guy walk again.

2013 called, lady, and it wants its miracles back. Everybody who's anybody is curing the blind these days.

I'm sorry Mr. Sanders, but you aren't,... yes, that is wonderful... it runs entirely off on the pompous self-righteousness of liberals... but you aren't... yes that's great that if every American drove one we'd reduce our national emissions by 25%... but sir it isn't rated for the... yes I find it great that if everyone drove it we would no longer need to import oil, but what I am trying to tell.... oh forget it.

Back
Top Bottom