• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Damn it, Jane, the entire reason for this was so that we could see you walking around in your panties. If you're just going to come in wearing a skirt, the whole thing becomes pointless and the rest of us just look like idiots.

View attachment 4988
"Are you calling Facilities? Good, because there's this draft under my desk that goes RIGHT up my skirt and- What? Security? That's fucking stupid. Why are you calling Security for an air conditioning problem?"

Tom can not post from his office, so he told me it's ok to post next pic for him...

ss-150409-twip-02.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

Humming the JAWS theme while snorkeling produces less than spectacular effects if the 'audience' has never seen the movie...

ss-150409-twip-02.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

Six years later and £40,000 lighter, Bob finally gets his first job in commercial diving...picking sheep shite out of an irrigation pond.

"OK, now if we can just go through this two minute training course ..."

"I don't need a training course. I am, and I don't mean to brag here, the greatest bird handler alive. I never done it, but I am a genius and animals have an inate sense where they recognize greatness and respect it. I'm confident that this falcon will do whatever I tell it to do."

"It's an eagle, sir."

"Don't ever fucking correct me again."

Back
Top Bottom