• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Having been shut out of NASCAR sponsorships, billcee was quick to get in on the ground floor of the next big wave.

ETA - The man wearing a badge of rank appears to be a lieutenant in the Iranian police.

More...

Last edited:
When everyone suggested that John should play a game of pin the tail on the donkey, he forget that all the people he'd invited to his party were assholes.

This is the other contest. You're supposed to post a picture and let everyone else make up captions.

Damn you're strict! How am I s'posed to keep track of these things???
Try this:

Bear.jpg

This is the other contest. You're supposed to post a picture and let everyone else make up captions.

Damn you're strict! How am I s'posed to keep track of these things???
Try this:

View attachment 10118
I think we've done this one already. Regardless,

Inverse zoos did not catch on for one reason or the other.

Or

It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again.

Or

Aw damn! The tab always breaks off the lids of these things.

"Never trust the advice of a man in difficulties."

Much though I love Blasula's response to the re-run, I'm advised by the long arm of the law that I have to post another pic. Hope this hasn't been used - and remember, T2 - you asked for it!:

hqdefault.jpg

View attachment 10120
Why Pay More for Living Room Furniture made from human skin and organs?

Are you in the market for a new ottoman, complete living room set, or living room furniture of any kind made of human skin and organs?* Then I have good news for you! You’ve come to the right place! At my Bob’s Discount Furniture you get quality living room sets made from human skin and organs for less! Choose from dozens of living room sets in various styles and colors! Browse my huge selection of living room furniture made from human skin and organs and you’re sure find the look that will suit your living space best!

At my Bob’s, you get quality living room furniture made from human skin and organs at discount living room furniture prices! But you don’t have to sacrifice quality for price! Each item is inspected by a top-notch quality assurance team specializing in furniture made from human skin and organs.

If you find an item somewhere else at a lesser cost, we will beat their price by 10% for any furniture made from human skin and organs. Nobody beats Bob's!

*While we are currently out of lampshades, more will be in stock soon!

Back
Top Bottom