• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

View attachment 10120
Why Pay More for Living Room Furniture made from human skin and organs?

Are you in the market for a new ottoman, complete living room set, or living room furniture of any kind made of human skin and organs?* Then I have good news for you! You’ve come to the right place! At my Bob’s Discount Furniture you get quality living room sets made from human skin and organs for less! Choose from dozens of living room sets in various styles and colors! Browse my huge selection of living room furniture made from human skin and organs and you’re sure find the look that will suit your living space best!

At my Bob’s, you get quality living room furniture made from human skin and organs at discount living room furniture prices! But you don’t have to sacrifice quality for price! Each item is inspected by a top-notch quality assurance team specializing in furniture made from human skin and organs.

If you find an item somewhere else at a lesser cost, we will beat their price by 10% for any furniture made from human skin and organs. Nobody beats Bob's!

*While we are currently out of lampshades, more will be in stock soon!

I got most of my furniture from Bobs Discount Furniture. Alas, the full skin ones must have been at request only, so I missed out, thus the horrendous tearing down the middle.

View attachment 10120

Since Facehuggers jumping out of eggs is sooooo year 2179, the Bioengineers have moved on to designing comfy chairs for those intrepid abandoned spaceship explorers of 2200 to have a nice place to relax. #Butthuggers (trademarked)

Ziprhead WINS for the Lady Gaga Gag. Blastula=runner up with the Pee Wee Herman quip. :D

I know you'll love our new model, we call it the Dahlmer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uNUO0k8.jpg

uNUO0k8.jpg

Yes I work for a guy who used to be a civil engineer. People laughed at him because many of the spots he chose for storm drains were too high and water would pond around them. But he cornered the shop vac market and now he has a lucrative contract with the city and a fleet of us using his equipment to pump storm water uphill to those very drains he planned. Planning for the future he was. Got more money than God. Who's laughing now?

Back
Top Bottom