• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Hey, keep up the good work and Vladimir says you can have a nice pair of earrings to go with this.

"Thank you, your majesty King Tuna. I brought a gift too, it's in my pocket, this beautiful drawing of your great profiteer Mohammy. It's tremendous, just tremendous. My loyal staff tell me, and nobody has more loyal aides, believe me, and they tell me that you people will love the drawing, absolutely love it. I hear good things about Mohammy, I hope to meet him while I'm here, I know he would love to hear about the record crowd at my inauguration. Everyone was very impressed, never seen anything like it. Hey, there's Sheik Abdul over there, he works for my CIA, I bet you didn't know that. I have the best spies, trust me. Want to know a secret? Just ask. You're alright for a camel jockey..."

Pussy, box, fur mound, cunt, cunt, cunt....what else is there to say?

attachment.php

In a surprising display of strategy, Odie managed to ship Nermal to Abu Dhabi and secure a tenuous truce with Garfield.

Back
Top Bottom