• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

attachment.php

"Hey, just keep 'em steadily comin', Mack, or I solemnly swear to Woodsy Owl that I shall perpetrate a wicked Vulcan death grip on your little snausage!"

attachment.php

"Aw, kindly give it up, Marge, if I can even have a lousy bird massage my lap with its feet, why is it that freaking awful for you to do so?"

Alright then, no sudden movements and hand the bread over slowly or I start pecking.

By the way, say "Hi" to your dad for playing along! :)

Will do. I got permission to use that photo on Facebook, which my father abhors and will have nothing to do with, so I figured a closed community like this would be safe.

Bear in mind that that photo was taken at the beginning of Spring and note he is wearing shorts! :)

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

"Got Milk?"

Winner!

Will do. I got permission to use that photo on Facebook, which my father abhors and will have nothing to do with, so I figured a closed community like this would be safe.

Bear in mind that that photo was taken at the beginning of Spring and note he is wearing shorts! :)

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

"Got Milk?"

Winner!

Thanks, gmbteach, a really fun photo.

Now for someone else's father who does like Facebook and especially Twitter:

trump-100-days-gaffes-ss11.png

Not in contest:

"Hey, what the hell is this? All right, all right, which one of you no accountability losers stole my beloved signing crayon?"

Not in Contest:

"Ow, after signing so many executive orders, my right hand is seriously developing one painful charlie horse! Ah, it is a great thing that I can always scrawl just as amazingly with my left hand!"

Not in contest:

"Oh, now you must be joking, for if we could actually read my signature, then I would have to honestly take responsibility for the various things that I sign!"

Back
Top Bottom