• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

WINNERS TIE:

EPP's new behavioral therapy techniques for recovering Furries was both effective and frustrating.

"Yes, I completely understand, but nevertheless, this humiliatingly unique and abjectly inconvenient safeguard will still greatly cut down on the need for airports, when all you have to do is simply jump out of the airplane while it is flying over your chosen destination."

First to post takes it away!

Thanks!!

image.jpg

It was funny until they all went home and Stacey had to spend the entire subway ride explaining to random strangers what "gle" meant.

image.jpg

"God damn it, Stacy, there will be plenty of time for that sleazy behavior afterwards, so for now, just pry another checkered grimace directly on sight with the stupid camera, instead of embarrassingly trying to sneak a greedy peep at my simply wondrous raconteur!"

image.jpg

"Oh, I decided yesterday against wearing that lettered top, because it wasn't nearly as modestly conservative as this one is. Uh, guys, did I just make myself again look like a serious boob here?"

Back
Top Bottom