• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Thanks, ZiprHead

awkward-family-disney-cruise-mom-angry.jpg

or

d70e944bf51224174afd6f977cfc865b--old-london-young-boys.jpg

Thanks, Thomas.
I'm likely to be scarce for a couple of days, so in the interest of keeping this thread alive and moving, I defer to next to post a picture!

strange-photos-35.jpg

Tommy suddenly realized Bunnie had been having an affair with Larry. The three faced off for a few minutes before Tommy threw the first punch. After that it was an all-out food fight.

Winners

Tommy suddenly realized Bunnie had been having an affair with Larry. The three faced off for a few minutes before Tommy threw the first punch. After that it was an all-out food fight.

"Has anyone seen Patty?"
(but which was triggered in my mind by ZiprHead's "Where's the beef?")

First to post...

Winners

"Has anyone seen Patty?"
(but which was triggered in my mind by ZiprHead's "Where's the beef?")

First to post...

Not having reviewed the first 905 pages I can't be certain that this hasn't been posted before. If it has, other to Atheos!

police-funny-1.jpg

View attachment 14205

Officer, I want to do what you do! How do I get in? I know I don't stand a chance 'cause I'm not so big as you are. But I will grow up! I will, promise!

"Now, close your eyes and recite the alphabet backwards starting with Q."

No, I don’t care that you can walk in a straight line. I’m not arresting you for drunk driving, I’m arresting you for eating somebody and stealing his car.

Back
Top Bottom