• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Thanks. Wolf had her shot, now it is our turn.

4a4d2fc7a75ffb6fa1e7757beebab7e3

Look, I'm just the messenger, OK? All I know is that all official government documents must now include the phrase "Only losers put crunchy peanut butter on their sandwiches". This is the kind of shit you morons voted for, so stop blaming me.

LOOK! The President has been very clear, and I can't comment any further on that.

Might I suggest using photos of yourselves first? This way you'll know how close the captions are and the fun can build from there.

Winners.
Might I suggest using photos of yourselves first? This way you'll know how close the captions are and the fun can build from there.
This one for being Sanders ironic.

Look, I'm just the messenger, OK? All I know is that all official government documents must now include the phrase "Only losers put crunchy peanut butter on their sandwiches". This is the kind of shit you morons voted for, so stop blaming me.

I can’t wait till we punk Trump and tell him this is all a rouse as part of a Korean reality series program.

"This is the proof of continental drift theory. I'm South America, and he's Africa. See how the bulge of my cheek would fit perfectly into the concavity of his? See? This is the proof."

Back
Top Bottom