• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Ya, I want some lunch, but that seal is all the way over there. Can't we just do some somersaults and have those photographers come closer?

Alright! Thanks.

2018-06-14T093005Z_4_LYNXMPEE5D089_RTROPTP_2_MUSK-TUNNEL.JPG.cf.jpg

I'd like to thank you all for showing up today. We're going to start the presentation with a slide show from my recent vacation where I visited an outlet mall in Delaware.

I will now demonstrate for you on Phillip here our brand new colonoscopy system.

or

Hey! You there, in the front row! Wake up!

Of course we'd like to have spent more time going into detail about ephemeral stream interruption and the associated impact on micro-fauna but this three hour documentary on soil erosion in Nigeria will have to stand on its own merits. Would anyone in the audience like for me to elucidate? I could go on for hours about it.

Of course we'd like to have spent more time going into detail about ephemeral stream interruption and the associated impact on micro-fauna but this three hour documentary on soil erosion in Nigeria will have to stand on its own merits. Would anyone in the audience like for me to elucidate? I could go on for hours about it.
Sorry for the delay, weekend and Father's Day.

Winner.

Out of contest.
The sex life of cockroaches is a fascinating subject, and I could go on for another four hours about it!

Back
Top Bottom