• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

“So, does this make you horny, baby?”
“It’s actally a tusk”
“Don’t fucking ruin my bit, woman”

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190224204233-01-oscars-show-unfurled.jpg

I'd like to thank all the writers and directors and, most especially, my loving husband Elmer for all his hard work during wabbit season so that I could make this outfit.

OK yes, I asked you for more storage space on the car and I do appreciate that you made the effort. However, what's wrong with just a plain old roof rack?

[David Attenborough]Cornered by the box store wall, the cart pack has surrounded the Nissan, which wails out for help, however, none can be expected. Such is be the hazard of being a compact SUV in the wild nature of a parking lot.[/David Attenborough]

[David Attenborough]Cornered by the box store wall, the cart pack has surrounded the Nissan, which wails out for help, however, none can be expected. Such is be the hazard of being a compact SUV in the wild nature of a parking lot.[/David Attenborough]

Assuming there is not a reciprocation clause, JH for the win!

Back
Top Bottom