• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Here we go...

Piotr-Pietrus.jpg

The weather here at the gates of hell is as usual Bob. Fire and Brimstone are at their usual peak, and we expect the Smoke to increase over the next hour or so.

Well, I would be angry with that bird for spewing a bunch of shit out on me, but say what you will about me, the one thing that I am not is a hypocrite.

And if I'm even the least bit insincere, may god strike me down...

or

Pat Buchanan was about four minutes from becoming a spokesperson for the bukake face shield.

8-hour rule. I'd give it to Jimmy H, but I've been holding this one for a while:

babyeating.jpg

Steve Roberts, the first openly atheist to run for President, makes a critical gaffe on the campaign road.

Wait, do we eat babies or just kittens?

Why the hell did you just hand me over to this con-man piece of shit person?! He is running for the Senate... do you have any idea what sort of piece of shit runs for Senate?!

Elixir, for future reference, Buchanan's picture is Atheos', so it's up to him to select the winner and poster of the next picture...

Elixir, for future reference, Buchanan's picture is Atheos', so it's up to him to select the winner and poster of the next picture...

I thought there was an 8 hour rule that opened the field if no winner was selected by then?
In any event mea culpa - and the pic I posted is the New Zealand PM John Key....

ETA: The one doing the biting, that is.

Last edited:
WINNER!

In an odd twist of fate Elixir was my choice for winner anyway. Really liked several of the entries though, thanks!

Take it away Elixir, (or I guess you already did...)

And BAM! I give birth to a healthy baby boy out of my mouth. Thank you, science!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting in 20 minutes that I see no need to skip. I don't know what the hell you women have been whining about all these years. That was easy.

Back
Top Bottom