• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

attachment.php

Although the rules are still being worked out, "Tackle Cricket" is gaining popularity in certain circles.
Due to a scoring error, I'll give this the nod.

Yes, O Divine One, we really wanted to aid you in your holy quest to knock the milk bottle to the floor so that you could lick it all up, but they closed the door to the house. That pretty much stopped our ability to do anything at all.

View attachment 22595

2 Corinthians: 1 And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a tall fence post, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. 2 His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are two ears capable of great hearing; and He has a name which no one knows except Himself and the girl who named Him. 3 He is covered with tossed fur, and His name is called The Word of God. 4 And the armies which are below him, loyal, furry and clean, will follow Him to their ends. 5 From His mouth will come a sharp tongue, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a paw of iron; and He treads the fence of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty.

Guys, you look awful out there. Our opponents are completely having their way with you. We are looking at a full on blowout if we don't get out things back together. Now lets get back out there and show them what we can do! Are we llamas or are we alpacas?!?!

Uh... sir... we are alpacas.

View attachment 22595

"and the husband says 'You're embarrassed? I'm the one sitting here with three dinner rolls shoved up his ass!'

Thank you, thank you. Don't forget to tip your waitress."

Back
Top Bottom