• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Look, all I'm saying is that they don't like us using tanks, they don't like us using tear gas, they don't like us using guns and now they don't even like us using tasers, so why not get some baby bears and train them to go on patrol with us. They grow up and then we're walking down the street with some giant bears. Nobody will mess with us.

What, it doesn't say "No Fishing On Bridge". Where the heck is the "from" part of a bridge?!

Why would one fish on a bridge? Your not going to catch anything on the bridge. However, if you fish off of the bridge...in the water, maybe.

What, it doesn't say "No Fishing On Bridge". Where the heck is the "from" part of a bridge?!

Why would one fish on a bridge? Your not going to catch anything on the bridge. However, if you fish off of the bridge...in the water, maybe.

Every angler knows that when it's raining, you should fish from a bridge. Because all the fish will be under there, keeping dry.

Thanks!

Let's see what ya all can do with this . . .

imrs.php

And now please stand and bow your head in prayer for the shock to the President's ego this event will take in light of the mediocre attendance.

Girl: I'm so going to give my Dad the shittiest tie tomorrow for taking me to this.

Girl: Hey, Matt Gaetz... you want a daughter? At least Nestor didn't have to go to see this bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom