• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

cobrakai.jpg

"So, did being a child actor fuck you up too?"

"Well, I'm here doing this derivative bullshit reboot so I can pay my rent, so what does that tell ya?"

I understand this is some sort of "cultural thing", but the zoning ordnance clearly states that places of business can not allow service to people without socks and shoes.

cobrakai.jpg

Just because masks are for pussies doesn't mean you have to breathe right in my face.

View attachment 31663

I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Not like going down to the pond and chasing bluegills and tommycod. This girl, swallow ya whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', down you go.

View attachment 31663
Did i ever tell you about the time my agent sent me to the wrong audition?
They had cast The Rock as a ventriloquist, and were looking for just the right puppet/partner/sidekick and... Well... I got everything BUT the part.

View attachment 31663

" I return to this special place in Ganbadodoyaka as a fitting end to the series of wildlife documentaries. As we listen quietly.... we can hear the strange creatures in the night. Having a close fondness and connection, living among the hairy eared yaka-yeti . It has been a an absolute pleasure studing these big creatures and making friends. Let's see if we can get some of our old friends to come out, as I do the yaka-yeti mating call."

The worst fears of the QAnon cultist melded together, and with an odd conceptual distortion that often characterizes dreams, manifested in a beastly "Mexican immigrant" hellbent on injecting all Christians with a COVID vaccine laced with a nanochip that would give control of their minds over to Satan.

Bitch, you WILL take this vaccine. I am sick and tired of these bullshit 15 minute walks around the block I've been stuck with for the past year.

Back
Top Bottom