• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

The worst fears of the QAnon cultist melded together, and with an odd conceptual distortion that often characterizes dreams, manifested in a beastly "Mexican immigrant" hellbent on injecting all Christians with a COVID vaccine laced with a nanochip that would give control of their minds over to Satan.

Winner, winner. Chicken dinner.

Thanks.

12fopgKbiWiLoxdSvrb_lJ4c6UuA0h4lD1JCLalMBYRfJ2QTa0KbvDzS4Ko5IbkCpxQ4KWn70z8WNkSZafo2FF9mB0FTTBhq-PQrJXtGTmagryUwYeLSqEuUauj3lfyGeQDEuTOyxA

12fopgKbiWiLoxdSvrb_lJ4c6UuA0h4lD1JCLalMBYRfJ2QTa0KbvDzS4Ko5IbkCpxQ4KWn70z8WNkSZafo2FF9mB0FTTBhq-PQrJXtGTmagryUwYeLSqEuUauj3lfyGeQDEuTOyxA

I really liked Major Nelson's character, but the remake of I Dream Of Jeannie was just never going to be as popular as the original....

On his 7th jump to a parallel universe Jerry discovered an Earth where gift horses actually granted wishes for gifts. He tried wishing for a gift of ultimate wealth but sadly wasn't aware that in this universe you had to look your gift horse in the mouth.

On his 7th jump to a parallel universe Jerry discovered an Earth where gift horses actually granted wishes for gifts. He tried wishing for a gift of ultimate wealth but sadly wasn't aware that in this universe you had to look your gift horse in the mouth.

Several good entries. I'm gonna go with the wordplay and level of detail in Atheos' "gift horse" saga.

Back
Top Bottom