• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

OK ... I'm sorry I chewed apart your boot. Can we put all of this nonsense behind us now?

"Just the joining of the snow roof to the outer wall and dismantling the wooden structue to go. We'll soon have our igloo, just like the old days."

View attachment 31760

“An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations.
Repo man spends his life getting into tense situations.”

“Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.”

“Nobody puts Baby in the corner.”

"Dead man Walking."

“Round up the usual suspects.”

“Good morning, Vietnam!”

“The Dude abides.”

and ...

“May the force be with you.”

Dozens of people flocked to Twitter to protest Alec Guiness's portrayal of a starving prisoner of war, when there were plenty of other starving people to play the role.

attachment.php

Before we begin I'd like to thank our benefactor who kindly provided the audio equipment and teleprompter. And it's my understanding he even provided the podium for today's events. Thank you, Mr. Baba.

I want the death of my boyfriend Aladdin to mean something, so I'm travelling the country talking to students like you about the dangers of dancing and singing while flying on a magic carpet. These things are transportation devices, not toys.

[OOC - Wrong thread]

View attachment 31766

Chip: She can fly?

Needy: She's just hovering... It's not that impressive.

Jennifer: God, Do you have to undermine everything I do? You are such a player hater.

Back
Top Bottom