• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

Oh yes, we encourage the men to be present during child birth now. Now, when you feel the next contraction you just let me know and you can hold his hand.
:laugh: :slowclap:

I never laughed so much. gmbteach you deserve some kind of an award for your caption! :hysterical:

Why, thank you kind Sir...

And on top of that, you should receive 100 extra credit points for using a still from Derek! Awesome.

Well I think the 100 points should go to Bilby - it was his photo - I just made up the caption! :D

And not just because he is sitting next to me.. :p

attachment.php

Well, the joke's on you, Godzilla. I'm going to jump in your mouth and cause cavities in every incisor you have. I may not be able to defeat you today but your dental bill will do you in. Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Yeah, i think declaring Bilby the winner is a moral imperative at this point.

Winner.

Last edited:
1intro.jpg

Her leopard-style pumps were killing her feet, so Jane tried to take advantage of the drunk behind her and reach under to steal his nice, comfortable sneakers.

Thanks guys - that seems to have struck a chord.

Sadly I am away from my computer today, and as posting pics from my phone is a right PITA, I will throw it open to the first person to post a new image...

10176230_542864229159728_2533137991020546202_n.png

Tired of being considered a 'nerd' by, well, everyone in his school, Tommy managed to master stunt driving, lead guitar and multitasking during spring break. Sadly, the song he chose to impress the girls with was the theme to Donkey Kong.

Back
Top Bottom