• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Covid-19 miscellany

Yes, because eating a vaccine works even better than a shot in the arm. The deep state just likes needles.

It is their freedom to endanger others and it is the freedom of society to punish them for it.

Michael Flynn yesterday brings up an article he read that the Deep State medical establishment is planning to secretly put the covid vaccine in salad dressing.
Yes.
Because everyone takes salad dressing.
And we can be sure everyone will get the full dosage because of the way they all eat the same amount of salad dressing with their meals.
Shit, there's four people in my house, and three different dressings are used. One pours it on like he's laying concrete for a foundation, one dips her fork in it then stabs the greens.
I've been kind of off Ranch for a while, trying to diet, so the bottle in the fridge is about half empty. Not sure when we're going to open the back-up bottle in the pantry. REALLY don't know when we'll even buy the vaccine-enhanced version available in stores. What's the shelf-life on Ranch flavored vaccine?

You want to drive the base crazy? Tell them it's being added to gas. It's being put in unleaded, which your car engine alters chemically and the exhaust pipe is 'shedding' vaccine particles. Don't drive! Stay out of downtown! GET AN ELECTRIC CAR!

The anti-gmo already greatly overlap with anti-vax.

To be clearer, that story isn't talking about covid vaccines in particular, or about secretly vaccinating people, it's about developing an easier way to deliver mrna vaccines in general.

Michael Flynn: The 'Deep State' is plotting to spike your salad dressing with the COVID vaccine

Michael Flynn, the former National Security Adviser to the Trump administration who has embraced the QAnon conspiracy theory and advocated the violent military overthrow of the United States, has a new conspiracy theory: the Deep State is going to vaccinate your salad dressing.

Flynn, who was fired, prosecuted, and ultimately pardoned over his lies to the FBI in the Russia investigation, brought up the idea on a far-right internet show on Wednesday.

"Somebody sent me a thing this morning where they're talking about putting the vaccine in salad dressing," said Flynn. "Have you seen this? I mean it's — and I'm thinking to myself, this is the Bizarro World, right? This is definitely the Bizarro World ... these people are seriously thinking about how to impose their will on us in our society, and it has to stop."

[TWEET]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In a show dedicated to covid and election fraud conspiracies, Michael Flynn yesterday brings up an article he read that the Deep State medical establishment is planning to secretly put the covid vaccine in salad dressing. <a href="https://t.co/45LniXtnYA">pic.twitter.com/45LniXtnYA</a></p>— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) <a href="https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1440644282759614478?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 22, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/TWEET]
How did this nut case get so high in the military... to the level of NSA for the President?! I thought the military had some sort of firewall called The Keith Rule or something. ;)

Redditors Give ‘The Herman Cain Award’ to Anti-Vaxxers Who Die of COVID - Vice

The Herman Cain Award subreddit has started awarding IPAs (Immunized to Prevent Award) to those who have reported getting vaccinated after seeing all the posthumous awards there.

My extended family is all in the running based on their social media. This subreddit was what fully convinced me, after waffling back and forth. Officially out of the running. And so relieved, honestly. : HermanCainAward

Thanks guys : HermanCainAward
“I’m not anti-Vax. I was just afraid and confused by all the misinformation out there. Genuinely frightened and confused. Taking a quick 5 minute look at this Sub-reddit brought me back down to earth. I’ll be getting my first round of the Pfizer Vaccine early next week. Thank you for existing.

Probably not so big an overlap this year...but the partisan anti-vax will start spouting GMO rhetoric, too, along with 'unknown contents' and 'FDA approved' and 'MERCURY!' and 'swollen testicles' and 'microchips' and... and...

Except that in their infantile capacity for conspiracy they will blame the Dems.
WILL?

There's already someone on Breitbart saying Dems ard deliberately driving the Republicans to not vaccinate, because we know they'd do anything but 'cave' to Fauci and the Left. Even if it cost lives.

Dude, you guys picked masks and vaccines as the hill to die on, not us. Maybe not a coincidence this comes after a few decades of people horribly misusing 'literally....'

I heard this story on Chris Hays last night. The argument comes down to, "Unfair!! You knew we were clannish, rumor-mongering nimrods! You are deliberately using our patent stupidity to kill us!"
This is like all four years of "character assassinations" performed on Trump by...(checks notes)...quoting him directly with context.

I heard this story on Chris Hays last night. The argument comes down to, "Unfair!! You knew we were clannish, rumor-mongering nimrods! You are deliberately using our patent stupidity to kill us!"
This is like all four years of "character assassinations" performed on Trump by...(checks notes)...quoting him directly with context.

Reminds me of the “nobody in their right mind would ever believe what we tell them” defense of FOX Noise.

Reminds me of the “nobody in their right mind would ever believe what we tell them” defense of FOX Noise.

...and the judge believed what they told him... I think about that a lot...

What are the barriers to entry to make and sell better vaccines for covid?

A huge one is simple economics.

It costs a gazillion dollars to research, develop, test, and get approval for the first vaccination. After that, it costs a couple of bucks to make another. The general term for such products is "front loaded investment". Vaccines are more front loaded than nearly anything else.
Tom

This. It took nearly a year for a EUA for a Covid vaccine, a new player in the game isn't likely to get an EUA, they won't be able to market for probably 18+ months. That's a hell of a handicap.

Yes, because eating a vaccine works even better than a shot in the arm. The deep state just likes needles.

Nothing wrong with eating a vaccine, I've done it. It's just most vaccines can't survive that route.

To be clearer, that story isn't talking about covid vaccines in particular, or about secretly vaccinating people, it's about developing an easier way to deliver mrna vaccines in general.

In what way do they overlap? The anti-GMO crowd has largely been from the left and the anti-vax (as far as covid, anyway) have mostly been from the right (though there is significant anti-vax from the left as well, especially in the black and hispanic communities).

This. It took nearly a year for a EUA for a Covid vaccine, a new player in the game isn't likely to get an EUA, they won't be able to market for probably 18+ months. That's a hell of a handicap.

Nothing wrong with eating a vaccine, I've done it. It's just most vaccines can't survive that route.
I would imagine if eating the vaccine were as efficacious as getting an injection then that would be the preferred method of administering the vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom