• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Current senior WH adviser identified as "significant person of interest" in Russia probe

Will you ever stop with this? Crimea voted to leave and US has themselves to blame for this, if US/NATO has not tried to expand into these former soviet republics without any research whatsoever that would not have happened.
Seriously. You and Putin seem close. Why not just ask him directly? Heaven knows no one cares what some old lady in the middle of no where thinks.
Just called him, he says he had no choice but to take Crimea back, US Department of State brilliant stupidity forced him.

Wow. You really have drank the kool-aid. That referendum had the same wondrous results for the same reasons that Putin wins elections by such large margins. Mostly that the whole area is filled with Russian soldiers!
Wow? Can you come up with something more original than this desiccated bullshit?
You asked "what expansion". Crimea was absorbed by the Russians. While it is refreshing that Crimea "held" and "election" to determine whether they should join Russia... it is still an expansion.
More like restoration. Crimea should never have been left in Ukraine. But Russia was in a complete disarray at the time.

So the White House has not really denied the story. Trump says it was a fake story. Why the heck is Kuschner still in the White House?!
More like restoration. Crimea should never have been left in Ukraine. But Russia was in a complete disarray at the time.
*tears come to eyes*

I have a question for resident russophobes here. Lets assume that this latest leak about Kushner coming to Russian embassy and trying to arrange secure channel with these russians is actually true. Do you realize that this imply that Trump had no such channel prior to that?
And these theories about Trump coordinating with russians during campaign go down the drain, do you realize that? You can't have it all true, do you realize that?

I have a question for resident russophobes here. Lets assume that this latest leak about Kushner coming to Russian embassy and trying to arrange secure channel with these russians is actually true...
Actually the Russian Ambassador went to Trump Tower to have the conversation.
Do you realize that this imply that Trump had no such channel prior to that?
No, it doesn't imply that. It implies that there wasn't a direct conduit to Moscow through the Russian embassy, of which Kuscher and Flynn could use.
And these theories about Trump coordinating with russians during campaign go down the drain, do you realize that? You can't have it all true, do you realize that?
You are getting desperate. Your defense is now, 'Well Kuscher did do something that was grossly unethical, but that means they weren't already doing unethical things before that.'

And what is with the if? The White House hasn't denied the conversation. In fact, all they are saying is 'it ain't no big deal.' So the question is far from what you are asking, it is why did Kuschner and the Trump team need a secret back channel to directly speak to Russia with CIA oversight (apparently unclear that such a thing would have been monitored by the CIA regardless)?

I have a question for resident russophobes here. Lets assume that this latest leak about Kushner coming to Russian embassy and trying to arrange secure channel with these russians is actually true. Do you realize that this imply that Trump had no such channel prior to that?

Well, no it doesn't mean that Trump or his surrogates had not previously established back channels. Nor does it mean that Trump and/or his surrogates are not currently engaged in and/or planning to engage in illegal activities with Russian entities.

I am no russiaphobe. Just disgusted by a president who so clearly intends to serve his own personal business interests rather than serve the American people as he was elected to do. It frankly does not matter if he is confused about whether they are one and the same or oblivious. It doesn't even matter that it's Russia and not Sweden or Jordan or Brazil. The problem is that he allowed and still allows himself to be bought and has no problem selling out his country.

Actually the Russian Ambassador went to Trump Tower to have the conversation.
OK, does not really change anything.
Do you realize that this imply that Trump had no such channel prior to that?
No, it doesn't imply that. It implies that there wasn't a direct conduit to Moscow through the Russian embassy, of which Kuscher and Flynn could use.
Why did not they use their existing "indirect" channel to discuss it? I mean according to your theories Trump had been using it successfully to coordinate his campaign with russians.
You are getting desperate. Your defense is now, 'Well Kuscher did do something that was grossly unethical, but that means they weren't already doing unethical things before that.'
No, I am not getting desperate and no, it's not my "defense". My argument is that It appears for your theory to work, Kushner must be incredibly stupid, simple stupidity would not be enough.
And what is with the if? The White House hasn't denied the conversation.
Just trying to be precise here.
In fact, all they are saying is 'it ain't no big deal.' So the question is far from what you are asking, it is why did Kuschner and the Trump team need a secret back channel to directly speak to Russia with CIA oversight (apparently unclear that such a thing would have been monitored by the CIA regardless)?
I Insist on my question. You see, Trump and his retarded family is your problem, and I would appreciate you don't bring Russia into this mess. Or at least have a coherent theory.

Well, no it doesn't mean that Trump or his surrogates had not previously established back channels. Nor does it mean that Trump and/or his surrogates are not currently engaged in and/or planning to engage in illegal activities with Russian entities.
You need to do better than that.
I am no russiaphobe. Just disgusted by a president who so clearly intends to serve his own personal business interests rather than serve the American people as he was elected to do. It frankly does not matter if he is confused about whether they are one and the same or oblivious. It doesn't even matter that it's Russia and not Sweden or Jordan or Brazil. The problem is that he allowed and still allows himself to be bought and has no problem selling out his country.

It does matter to Russsia, because your Congress and Obama put sanctions on Russia because of this.

OK, does not really change anything.
Then why did you bring it up?
Why did not they use their existing "indirect" channel to discuss it?
Could be a number of reasons. Consolidate the number of people required for communications to help "prevent" leaks. Of course, we'd also likely need to know what "it" was.
No, I am not getting desperate and no, it's not my "defense". My argument is that It appears for your theory to work, Kushner must be incredibly stupid, simple stupidity would not be enough.
The Russians and CIA agree, Kuschner is exceptionally stupid. This isn't a theory. This is what happened.
I Insist on my question.
What question? You noted an if hypothetical. The White House says it doesn't matter that it happened. So your question should be less passive and ask "Why did Kuschner ask for a secret channel through the Russian embassy."
You see, Trump and his retarded family is your problem, and I would appreciate you don't bring Russia into this mess. Or at least have a coherent theory.
Bring Russia into this mess? The Russian mob has likely been laundering their money through Trump and Manafort.

Then why did you bring it up?
I did not bring it up, you did, I merely pointed out that it is irrelevant detail.
Why did not they use their existing "indirect" channel to discuss it?
Could be a number of reasons. Consolidate the number of people required for communications to help "prevent" leaks. Of course, we'd also likely need to know what "it" was.
Name the best reason then.
The Russians and CIA agree, Kuschner is exceptionally stupid. This isn't a theory. This is what happened.
I Insist on my question.
What question? You noted an if hypothetical. The White House says it doesn't matter that it happened. So your question should be less passive and ask "Why did Kuschner ask for a secret channel through the Russian embassy."
OK, if these people are so stupid how come CIA has no evidence of the collusion prior to the elections?
You see, Trump and his retarded family is your problem, and I would appreciate you don't bring Russia into this mess. Or at least have a coherent theory.
Bring Russia into this mess? The Russian mob has likely been laundering their money through Trump and Manafort.
What does it have to do with anything? You're just throwing random crap.
It just seems to me that Trump had no channel to russian government prior to his tremendous electorate college win

I did not bring it up, you did, I merely pointed out that it is irrelevant detail.
You brought up the Russian Embassy where the meeting didn't take place.
I'd say to consolidate the number of people required for communications.
OK, if these people are so stupid how come CIA has no evidence of the collusion prior to the elections?
The FBI would be the one investigating American issues, not CIA.
It just seems to me that Trump had no channel to russian government prior to his tremendous electorate college win
Does seem interesting that Kuscher thought the Russians would go for it. Wonder what gave him that idea.

You brought up the Russian Embassy where the meeting didn't take place.
Bringing something up implies relevance, and since it was clearly not relevant one should not call it "bringing up"
I'd say to consolidate the number of people required for communications.
What the fuck does this mumbo-jumbo mean?
The FBI would be the one investigating American issues, not CIA.
Again, irrelevant correction.
Does seem interesting that Kuscher thought the Russians would go for it. Wonder what gave him that idea.
Certainly not russians.

It does matter to Russsia, because your Congress and Obama put sanctions on Russia because of this.

How fortunate the 2016 presidential elections were, then!

I would expect any responsible POTUS and congress to take such actions against any foreign power attempting to interfere in US elections.

How fortunate the 2016 presidential elections were, then!

I would expect any responsible POTUS and congress to take such actions against any foreign power attempting to interfere in US elections.
But were there said interference?

Well, "russian" hackers provided information about Clinton campaign too.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, with respect to election interference americans are worse, but in other areas russians are worse. So overall they are equally bad.

How are Russians worse?

The usual stuff - human rights, justice system, government corruption.

The Russians leaked information on HRC campaign in order to divide the democratic party. And it worked. They created this belief that there was this grand conspiracy to hold Bernie down. He got screwed! This decreased democratic turnout.

It started with the Democrats calling foul. Wiki leaks say it was not the Russians. No one else has confirmed the Russians in this case did the hacking

So there was a bit of dirty laundry but it doesn't seem to be any worse than what was printed about Trump during and after the campaign.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/financia...erral&utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=referral

There was and continues to be considerable disinformation being deciminated from Russian sources. For pay. Keeps a certain kind of person riled up about the wrong stuff and distracted from very real betrayal by Trump and associates. Russia is doing quite a good job breaking up NATO. Trump is such a puppet.
Be

What is the disinformation coming from Russia? NATO is not breaking up.

Just a point of order: The FBI investigates American citizens as well as persons of interest inside the US. The CIA collects information outside of the United States. They now share information, but have different focuses.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, with respect to election interference americans are worse, but in other areas russians are worse. So overall they are equally bad.

How are Russians worse?

The Russians leaked information on HRC campaign in order to divide the democratic party. And it worked. They created this belief that there was this grand conspiracy to hold Bernie down. He got screwed! This decreased democratic turnout.

It started with the Democrats calling foul. Wiki leaks say it was not the Russians. No one else has confirmed the Russians in this case did the hacking

So there was a bit of dirty laundry but it doesn't seem to be any worse than what was printed about Trump during and after the campaign.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/financia...erral&utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=referral

There was and continues to be considerable disinformation being deciminated from Russian sources. For pay. Keeps a certain kind of person riled up about the wrong stuff and distracted from very real betrayal by Trump and associates. Russia is doing quite a good job breaking up NATO. Trump is such a puppet.
Be

Final straw, I'm done with this crap.

- - - Updated - - -

How are Russians worse?

Be

Final straw, I'm done with this crap.

Yeah, some of these are obviously Russian bots. :p

In other news, I wonder if we're goingto see another shoe drop soon. I have noticed THIS happening for a bit now, and it seems to be coming to a head.

Back
Top Bottom