• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Democrats 2020

You hit the nail right on center. Creepy Joe isn't fit to run a school tuck shop. In fact I wouldn't let him anywhere near my granddaughter let alone lead the free world!

America will have two choices in November. Biden is infinitely more qualified than the alternative. You have said fuck all to disprove this. So I did hit the nail on the head. Your arguments are the equivalent of fling shit into a fan. How very constructive.

Yes, it appears so. Either Satan himself disguised as the Trump, or a near senile pedo will end up in the WH. Just as I thought Americans wouldn't be so silly as to vote for Killery back in 2016, I now hold that they're not as stupid as to elect Creepy Joe. But of course, the big unknown this time is the effect of COVID-19 may have on the outcome.
Yes, the question is, will America buy the "Only 60,000 Americans died of Covid-19" Trump Victory Speech.

Is there any chance that someone else can come in and replace Biden ? Surely the president is not going to be Biden or Trump ?

Yes, the question is, will America buy the "Only 60,000 Americans died of Covid-19" Trump Victory Speech.

America? Of course they will. To be sure, many of his followers will wish he could have attained at least the 1-200,000 body count target that he established for himself earlier, but they'll still give him the 10 he has already awarded himself for his performance, even if he only gets to 60k. That's America.
The commie lib'rul insurgency might want to try to reimpeach him for 30,000 or so counts of negligent homicide, but America will stand strong!

Is there any chance that someone else can come in and replace Biden ? Surely the president is not going to be Biden or Trump ?

That’s rather vague. What’s the insinuation, that there is little difference between the two in experience and/or intellect? You don’t strike me as one of the broad-brushing “hey, old quite guy again” types.

Steyer endorses Biden while prodding him on young voters
Biden’s team is “going to have to show, in terms of policy, that Joe Biden is more progressive than people understand him to be,'' the billionaire Democrat said in a phone interview Thursday, in which he announced his support for Biden.

I haven't seen anything from AOC or Rashida Tlaib or Ilhan Omar or Pramila Jayapal yet. AOC owes a deep debt to BS, a debt that she acknowledges.

Yes, it appears so. Either Satan himself disguised as the Trump, or a near senile pedo will end up in the WH. Just as I thought Americans wouldn't be so silly as to vote for Killery back in 2016, I now hold that they're not as stupid as to elect Creepy Joe. But of course, the big unknown this time is the effect of COVID-19 may have on the outcome.

You're dancing around the issue like Baryshnikov. Why do you think Trump is the better alternative?

You didn't even read my post before hitting your keyboard did you? I for one, even though I'm an Aussie and not American, would rather not see a senile old pedo in the WH!

article-5930-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Joe Biden has committed to wearing a mask in public to be a good example and to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Aides were disappointed and a little frightened, however, when Biden immediately cut a large hole in the middle of the mask so he could continue to invade people's personal space and sniff their hair, necks, and faces.

It's a joke son, a joke! apologies to Foghorn Leghorn.

Methinks Cuomo should immediately be drafted to go up against the Trumpster in November. If Creepy does happen to win, it most certainly won't be his persona that wins it, but something completely alien. COVID-19

You're dancing around the issue like Baryshnikov. Why do you think Trump is the better alternative?

You didn't even read my post before hitting your keyboard did you?

Yes I did read your post. Specifically:

Just as I thought Americans wouldn't be so silly as to vote for Killery back in 2016, I now hold that they're not as stupid as to elect Creepy Joe.
So either the are so ignorant of American politics you are unaware it's a defacto two party system or you're just shit stirring

I for one, even though I'm an Aussie and not American, would rather not see a senile old pedo in the WH!

First up, I know you're a groper, and I suspect a CUB as well. Secondly, this veneer of a disinterested observer you're trying to pull is complete shit considering all the ad hominems and hyperbolic rants you throw towards Democrat politicians, despite the fact they parallel the coalition platform quite closely.

You really need to stop watching SKY, It's making you look rather ignorant.

Me a groper? And you know that by.......................? So, as far as you're concerned, it's okay to have a groper and lets just say, a little TOO familiar with little girls as leader of the free world, just as long as it's not the Trumpster?

Me a groper? And you know that by.......................? So, as far as you're concerned, it's okay to have a groper and lets just say, a little TOO familiar with little girls as leader of the free world, just as long as it's not the Trumpster?

A groper is someone from Western Australia. Has been since the eighties. Also known as a sandgroper. And yes, Biden is infinitely preferable to Trump. One of those two will be President this time next year.

Oh, by the way. It seems that most Democrats prefer Cuomo as their Presidential candidate, according to this poll.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/10/democ...cc=morning_report&mpweb=755-8767731-720425075

A majority of Democrats want to nominate New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo for president instead of Joe Biden, according to poll results shared exclusively with The Post.

The national poll found 56 percent of Democrats prefer Cuomo, with 44 percent wanting to stick with presumptive nominee Biden — a 12-point margin well outside the 4.8 percent margin of error for the Democratic sample.

Oh jeez, why do people keep going for New York mayors? I hate New York mayors, they are terrible people. Being a New York mayor is not a qualification for the White House, it's a warning bell that corruption is on its way. Just because bad things are always happening to New York, doesn't mean the guy standing in front of the camera is good at dealing with it. You know who should be president? London Breed. Because in her city, tens of thousands of people didn't have to die in the first place, nor did she mawk for the national cameras while the crisis was ongoing. Ten. They had ten deaths in a city just a stone's throw away from one of the original points of outbreak and one of the busiest airports in the country. That's competence. But no, when we're stressed out as a nation we need some windbag old guy with bad hair and a NY accent to tell us we're going to prevail in vague abstract terms, not someone who will buckle down and quietly do what needs to be done.

Oh jeez, why do people keep going for New York mayors?
Gov. Cuomo is the Governor of New York... like his father was. De Blasio is the Mayor of NYC. No one likes De Blasio, not even his dog. He did try to run for President, and that went even worse for him than it did for Gabbard.

Oh jeez, why do people keep going for New York mayors? I hate New York mayors, they are terrible people. Being a New York mayor is not a qualification for the White House, it's a warning bell that corruption is on its way. Just because bad things are always happening to New York, doesn't mean the guy standing in front of the camera is good at dealing with it. You know who should be president? London Breed. Because in her city, tens of thousands of people didn't have to die in the first place, nor did she mawk for the national cameras while the crisis was ongoing. Ten. They had ten deaths in a city just a stone's throw away from one of the original points of outbreak and one of the busiest airports in the country. That's competence. But no, when we're stressed out as a nation we need some windbag old guy with bad hair and a NY accent to tell us we're going to prevail in vague abstract terms, not someone who will buckle down and quietly do what needs to be done.

If you're referring to Cuomo, he's the governor of NY state. Bill DeBlasio is mayor. No one is floating him. Cuomo is not someone I would want as Pres.

If you're referring to Cuomo, he's the governor of NY state. Bill DeBlasio is mayor. No one is floating him. Cuomo is not someone I would want as Pres.
Ah, forgive my error. My point stands though. New York blowhards, don't need 'em.

but 200 out of 360 people in a poll reported on exclusively by the NY Post (News Corp) kinda like Cuomo better. obviously you're on the wrong side of history.

Oh, by the way. It seems that most Democrats prefer Cuomo as their Presidential candidate, according to this poll.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/10/democ...cc=morning_report&mpweb=755-8767731-720425075

A majority of Democrats want to nominate New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo for president instead of Joe Biden, according to poll results shared exclusively with The Post.

The national poll found 56 percent of Democrats prefer Cuomo, with 44 percent wanting to stick with presumptive nominee Biden — a 12-point margin well outside the 4.8 percent margin of error for the Democratic sample.

So they got a 100% response rate? Nothing fishy about that.

So they got a 100% response rate? Nothing fishy about that.
article said:
The poll, conducted April 3-6, was commissioned by the conservative pro-market Club for Growth, which generally supports Republican candidates.
Hmm...

article said:
The poll was conducted online among a representative sample of 1,000 people by WPAi, one of the top three polling firms used by Republicans.
UMMMM!!!!

Back
Top Bottom