• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Donald the Orange and Family Sued in NY

Earlier Today, Trump reposted a picture of the court clerk and a link to her Instagram account, calling her Schumer's girlfriend because she was in a photo with him.

Trump's post said:
Schurmer's girlfriend ... is running this case against me. How disgraceful! this case should be dismissed immediately!!

Attachments

• trump truthsocial court clerk.jpg
    trump truthsocial court clerk.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
How can anyone stand to be his lawyer?

Judge: In order to prevent Trump for doing more crimes during this bench trial, I will just make my decision now. All trump assets will be put up for bid tomorrow morning at 8am. Proceeds will be forfeit to the State of NY to fund high school finanicial literacy.

How can anyone stand to be his lawyer?
Money
Tom
That plus you get tons o' automatic fans. Although a lot of 'em drive, say, 2014 Kia Souls with Slim Jim wrappers all over the back seat and Toby Keith cd's up front. They drink Bud and eat pork rinds straight out of the bag. Can be seen at WalMart at 11p.m. with all 8 of their kids in tow. The kids will be grabbing at candy bars in the checkout lines and screaming for 'em.

I'm picturing a meeting of Trump and his legal team.

Trump "Don't check the box for a jury trial."

Lawyer "But you want one."

Trump "Telling the judge I have incompetent attorneys will get me a few extra days."

Lawyer "So, you want me to pretend to be incompetent? So you can get a postponement?"

Trump "I do this stuff all the time. Trust me."

Lawyer "That'll be another million bucks."

Lawyer "In advance."

Tom

The judge overseeing Donald Trump’s civil fraud trial issued a gag order on Tuesday after the former president made comments about the judge’s clerk.

“Consider this statement a gag order forbidding all parties from posting, emailing or speaking publicly about any of my staff,” the judge, Arthur Engoron, said on Tuesday afternoon. “Personal attacks on members of my court staff are unacceptable, inappropriate and I will not tolerate them in any circumstances.

“Failure to abide by this order will result in serious sanctions.”

The second day of Trump’s trial got off to another combative start after Trump branded the case a “fraud” and a “scam” and pledged to take the stand in his own defense.

Asked if he would testify in the case, Trump said: “Yes, I will. At the appropriate time I will be.”

Hey now...

That was actually a beautiful scene, and one of the most emotional ones in the entire original trilogy. Maybe even the whole series. It did something remarkable. It made you feel sorry for Darth Fucking Vader. His unmasking revealed not the monster everyone expected, but a broken man at the end of his life who'd realized the error of his ways and was redeemed. There really was some good left in him, and he had a final moment with his son. "Let me look upon you with my own eyes."

Anakin Skywalker had some good people around him when he was young. A mother who loved him. Mentors who tried to put him on the right path. A wife who loved him despite all his faults. Yet he fell from grace.

Trump never had grace. He is rotten to the core, and was surrounded by rotten people his entire life. His final scene will (probably) be him screaming at a nurse demanding why his Diet Coke is warm, while Don Jr. and Ivanka fight over what's left of his money.

Despite being under a gag order, Donald Trump held a press conference in the hallway of his fraud civil trial in Manhattan after sharing an article containing the address of New York Attorney General Letitia James on social media.

According to MeidasTouch Network, Trump shared James’ address in an article first posted by conservative activist Laura Loomer on Substack. Trump has attacked James repeatedly on social media, and the NY attorney general has since been the victim of death threats. The twice-impeached former president also verbally attacked James before entering the courtroom on Oct. 17.

The angry ex-president called James a lunatic and accused her of defrauding the public despite being under multiple gag orders, including one that prohibits from commenting publicly about court staffers, issued by state Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron earlier this month.

The trial went on, albeit with one other unusual moment — this one after Trump threw up his hands in frustration and grumbled to his lawyers while a witness was testifying against him.

Judge Arthur Engoron warned Trump and others involved in the case to keep their voices down after the 2024 Republican frontrunner conferred animatedly with his lawyers at the defense table during real estate appraiser Doug Larson’s second day of testimony.

State lawyer Kevin Wallace asked Engoron to ask the defense to “stop commenting during the witness’ testimony,” adding that the “exhortations” were audible on the witness’ side of the room. The judge then asked everyone to keep their voices down, “particularly if it’s meant to influence the testimony.”

Thursday that the Trump Organization failed to produce evidence in the $250 million fraud trial of Donald Trump and his company, citing a recent report accusing a key witness of lying under oath.

The AG’s office said in a letter that it has “identified likely omissions” in documents produced by the defendants related to 2016 exchanges with Forbes Magazine about the value of Trump’s real estate assets.

That alleged failure “indicates a breakdown somewhere in the process,” an official from that office warned the judge who will deliver verdicts in the ongoing civil trial.

It is “also suggestive of potentially broader issues in the production process,” wrote the official, senior enforcement counsel Kevin Wallace, in the letter to Judge Arthur Engoron.

Donald Trump fined $5,000 for violating gag order in New York fraud trial and warned twice about imprisonment

Former President Donald Trump was fined $5,000 by a New York judge on Friday for violating a gag order not to speak about any members of the court staff – and was warned twice about possible imprisonment.

“Donald Trump has received ample warning from this Court as to the possible repercussions of violating the gag order. He specifically acknowledged that he understood and would abide by it,” Judge Arthur Engoron said in his order Friday.

“Accordingly, issuing yet another warning is not longer appropriate; this Court is way behind the ‘warning’ stage.”

Ooh, $5,000. That'll put the fear of god in him.

Back
Top Bottom