• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Epstein arrested

1. Pedophilia only refers to attraction to prepubescent children.

That is you take home from this? Fine, Jeffrey Epstein is involved with sex trafficking of underage girls. Hate to break it to you, but with the exception of Roy Moore most people don't think there is a difference.

2. Trump probably had dealings with 1000s of people in his business life. 5 of them were involved with underage girls is not that unusual statistically.

If that were even remotely true, this would be commonplace and "Who the hell is friends with five pedophiles" should be an easy question to answer. So name three.

1. Pedophilia only refers to attraction to prepubescent children.
2. Trump probably had dealings with 1000s of people in his business life. 5 of them were involved with underage girls is not that unusual statistically.

Hmm, going to bat for a pedophile? He knew that Epstein was a pedophile. He participated in at least four of the rapes!

He participated in at least four of the rapes!

Yeah, but he knew thousands of people.

If you know a thousand people and fuck one donkey, do they call you "people-knower" or "donkey-fucker"?

Edit: I suppose a lot of the answer depends on whether the person answering it wants to fuck donkeys or not.

If you know a thousand people and fuck one donkey, do they call you "people-knower" or "donkey-fucker"?

Edit: I suppose a lot of the answer depends on whether the person answering it wants to fuck donkeys or not.

[youtube]watch?v=0Bki7b0KSoU[/youtube]

That is you take home from this? Fine, Jeffrey Epstein is involved with sex trafficking of underage girls.
My reply wasn't even about Epstein per se but about that stupid picture ZiprHead posted.
And no, sex trafficking is not ok, but at the same time, we should avoid hypebole and use words correctly.

Hate to break it to you, but with the exception of Roy Moore most people don't think there is a difference.
Of course there is a difference. Pedophilia is a serious allegation, and to throw it around at people willy-nilly is just bad. Especially if you only do it to score cheap political points, like whoever created that picture.
Let's look at the second name on that list that the author accuses of "pedophilia". Casablancas probably refers to John Casablancas, who owned a modeling agency in Paris. He had a consensual affair with a 16 year old model at one time. 16 year olds are physically developed, so it's not even in the same category as "pedophilia". In fact, having a sexual relationship with a 16 year old is legal in many US states as well as in Canada and almost all of Europe.

If you, like the author of that picture, have to resort to lying, your argument is weak.

So name three.
There are a lot more people who had relationships with 16 year olds than there are actual pedophiles, which is quite rare, as well as disgusting. Which is why we should refrain from libelous accusation of pedophilia against people who are not.

Hmm, going to bat for a pedophile?
Nope. I am going to bat for accuracy in the use of language. A 16 or even 14 year old is not a prepubescent child.
He knew that Epstein was a pedophile.
Do you have any evidence that
1. Epstein is a pedophile in the first place
2. Trump knew 1. if 1. is indeed true

He participated in at least four of the rapes!
How do you know that? At most there have been accusations. Accusation is not proof.

rotfl: ARE WE BEING UNFAIR TO YOUR AUTHORITY FIGURE? ARE WE?

You are being unfair toward him, but no he is not "my" figure at all. I didn't even vote for him and only think he is right on two things - illegal migration and dangers of Iran, but he is making a dog's breakfast out of both crises.
So no, I do not support Trump. That does not mean I support maligning him unfairly. I would defend Clinton (who was also Epstein's guest at times) and indeed, I have defended him back when he was president and accused of many things.

I like how you jumped from “is friends with” to the more easily defended “had dealings with as a business person.”
What evidence is there that he was friends with any of these people rather than just a business partner? We already know whoever wrote this shit thinks that consensual (and in many places legal) affairs with 16 year olds are the same as "pedophilia" so I would think he has similar difficulties in differentiating friendships and business dealings.

Nice dodge to defend the guy who is FRIENDS WITH five KNOWN pedophiles.
Known pedophiles? Just because they are being called that in an anonymous jpeg?
I have already shown that John Casablancas had nothing whatsoever to do with pedophilia. Can you show me that the rest of these names were? After all, you are claiming they were "known pedophiles" so with all that knowledge you claim on the matter it should be an easy feat, right?
Also show that Trump was friends with them.

Great instincts to make excuses for the pedophiles.
Again, and for the millionth time, sexual relationship with somebody under 18 != pedophilia. It is not even illegal in most places.

You are being unfair toward him, but no he is not "my" figure at all. I didn't even vote for him and only think he is right on two things - illegal migration and dangers of Iran, but he is making a dog's breakfast out of both crises.
So no, I do not support Trump. That does not mean I support maligning him unfairly. I would defend Clinton (who was also Epstein's guest at times) and indeed, I have defended him back when he was president and accused of many things.

You defend the powerful, regardless of what they are doing to the powerless. We see you, jumping to defend predators.

In before, "the women accusing him are crazy liars."

In before Trump supporters point the finger at Clinton while simultaneously insisting Donald "hardly knew the guy."

Already saw the photo of Hillary Clinton standing sort of next to Cy Vance on Twitter as proof of... something... whataboutism

You defend the powerful, regardless of what they are doing to the powerless. We see you, jumping to defend predators.

At least you know you're always trading in the same cheap currency with that poster.

I just want to know who he has compromising information on that he was able to slither away the last time.

Also, he has had many people supporting him, allegedly, and many now have federal immunity, if I understand correctly? Not to mention all his powerful friends, which include British royalty.

This is some real True Detective shit.

Yeah, I figured he must have dirt on some powerful people in order to avoid prosecution for this long.

Back
Top Bottom