• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Epstein arrested

Both sides are not the same, Jason, no matter how much you stomp your feet and insist so.

One is Red and one is Blue. That's completely different.

Clinton was president when I was in high school. I didn't like him then and would describe him as a dishonest piece of shit.

Even so, all the women involved described the encounters as consensual at one point or another, though the asymmetry, as noted last year by Lewinsky, calls a lot of it into ethical question.

This is entirely different in every way from repeatedly raping 13 year old children while making them wear a wig so that they might resemble their own daughter more.

I mean fuck, I'm willing to donate to primary Pelosi right now for simply not being progressive enough, you think for a moment I, or for that matter those to my left and right, wouldn't put a Clinton in Gen Pop for raping children?

Liberals are already lining up to condemn Clinton if the evidence shows he is involved.

That's the difference between authority fellators and the rest of us - they worship authority, the rest of us have principles.

Good. But it wasn't always that way.

Back in the '90's Democrats were very eager to defend Bill from the multiple rape accusations, much like Republicans today with Trump. The Clintons are yesterday's news, which is why it is safe to throw them to the mob.

Not all of us disbelieved the allegations against Clinton or supported him.
Right now, I'm not aware of Clinton having a connected rendezvous with Epstein like Trump has with Epstein in Florida with about 28 underaged teens in '92.

Any credibility of accusations against Clinton are severely undermined by the constant stream of phony controversies and hypocritical accusations brought against him. Travelgate, Filegate, christmas cards, Vince Foster, accusations of drug trafficing, whitewater, etc... If they ever had any real evidence against him then why not harp on that instead of so many fake offences?

Not all of us disbelieved the allegations against Clinton or supported him.
Right now, I'm not aware of Clinton having a connected rendezvous with Epstein like Trump has with Epstein in Florida with about 28 underaged teens in '92.

I’m sorry—I wasn’t clear. I believed the allegations by Broaddrick, Jones and Wiley.

I’ve seen nothing credible about Clinton’s supposed involvement in Epstein’s ‘parties.’
I'm sorry, all opinions for liberals must be cleared through the Jason Harvestdancer Filter first.

I’m sorry—I wasn’t clear. I believed the allegations by Broaddrick, Jones and Wiley.

I’ve seen nothing credible about Clinton’s supposed involvement in Epstein’s ‘parties.’
I'm sorry, all opinions for liberals must be cleared through the Jason Harvestdancer Filter first.

Dammit! I forgot!

And here I thought he was just the Sole Arbiter of All Things Libertarian.

And here I thought he was just the Sole Arbiter of All Things Libertarian.

He’s obviously multi talented and multifaceted.

Which apparently, as a rule, states that to be a liberal one must view violent child rape with flavors of incest as equal to questionable consent from adult women in nonviolent encounters.

What an imagination you have.

Any credibility of accusations against Clinton are severely undermined by the constant stream of phony controversies and hypocritical accusations brought against him. Travelgate, Filegate, christmas cards, Vince Foster, accusations of drug trafficing, whitewater, etc... If they ever had any real evidence against him then why not harp on that instead of so many fake offences?

Exactly. The Republicans cried wolf so often that the first reaction from the rest of us is that any new allegation was just more of the same. All they actually managed to show was that he was a womanizer, not that he was a rapist.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/ep...d-ny-magazine-reports-on-wall-st-speculation/

Convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein claims to be a billionaire hedge fund manager. But his real business may have been a blackmail scheme that could end up implicating many of his powerful friends.
“Given this puzzling set of data points, the hedge-fund managers we spoke to leaned toward the theory that Epstein was running a blackmail scheme under the cover of a hedge fund,” New York Magazine reported Thursday

This is about to get weird. Very weird.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/ep...d-ny-magazine-reports-on-wall-st-speculation/

Convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein claims to be a billionaire hedge fund manager. But his real business may have been a blackmail scheme that could end up implicating many of his powerful friends.
“Given this puzzling set of data points, the hedge-fund managers we spoke to leaned toward the theory that Epstein was running a blackmail scheme under the cover of a hedge fund,” New York Magazine reported Thursday

Oh goodness... please have a Michael Cohen level of recorded documentation!

President Trump 07/12/2019 said:
"Jeffrey Epstein was not somebody that I respected. I threw him out. In fact I think the great James Patterson, who’s a member of Mar-a-Lago, made a statement yesterday, that many years ago I threw him out. I’m not a fan of Jeffrey Epstein."
link

Donald Trump 2002 said:
I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.
link

Maybe the QAnon guys were right all along
NWMROn5.gif

Back
Top Bottom