• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's pulling what out their arse? You posted a link to a dubious source that claims illegal immigrant's contribute to the economy. I'm pointing out that someone has to pay for hundreds of thousands claiming welfare, for perhaps decades!

The person who regularly quotes 'information' from jihadwatch.org, is here referring to the Financial Times, one of the UK's most respected newspapers since 1888, as 'a dubious source'.

I'm done with this bullshit; clearly nobody with a greater than double digit number of neurons is taken in by the islamophobic, xenophobic and racist claptrap that we have endured for the last 4,256 posts of this pathetic thread; So I will leave you to swap tall tales - about how horrible brown people are, and how saying so isn't really racist - amongst yourselves. Enjoy your cesspool of neurosis and paranoia.

Are you denigrating democracy? Sorry to disappoint your left wing nut case ideology, but any person with a differing view to yours is not necessarily vile, bigoted or a friutcake. Think about it!

The person who regularly quotes 'information' from jihadwatch.org, is here referring to the Financial Times, one of the UK's most respected newspapers since 1888, as 'a dubious source'.

I'm done with this bullshit; clearly nobody with a greater than double digit number of neurons is taken in by the islamophobic, xenophobic and racist claptrap that we have endured for the last 4,256 posts of this pathetic thread; So I will leave you to swap tall tales - about how horrible brown people are, and how saying so isn't really racist - amongst yourselves. Enjoy your cesspool of neurosis and paranoia.

Are you denigrating democracy? Sorry to disappoint your left wing nut case ideology, but any person with a differing view to yours is not necessarily vile, bigoted or a friutcake. Think about it!

I don't think that is his problem. There's little point staying in a conversation if there's no communicating going on. Talking with you reminds me a lot about talking with New Agers. Information warps at lightning speed and just doesn't enter the skull unmolested. Reality is filtered. Confirmation bias to the n'th degree.

Angelo, I support your right to say wtf you want. That doesn't prevent me from expressing that I think you are incorrect about the facts. There's no conflict in that.

Information is not just filtered one way is it? Not when because some information comes from a source flatly ignored because it dares point out some facts and is plainly against Bilby's ideology!

Information is not just filtered one way is it? Not when because some information comes from a source flatly ignored because it dares point out some facts and is plainly against Bilby's ideology!

Have you never stopped to wonder why all your sources are racist sites? The sensible world use sources that aim for objectivity.

Oh dear, muslim "refugees" fleeing war have thrown a hissy fit and burned down the refugee camp because they didn't get a wake up call;

A refugee camp in Germany was burned down by migrants amid claims they were angry they had not received a wake-up for Ramadan breakfast, it has been reported. The large fire ripped through the centre - home to 280 refugees - completely levelling the hall in the western German city of Dusseldorf on Tuesday. Emergency crews treated 25 people for smoke poisoning before police started an arson investigation amid claims a mattress had been sprayed with lighter fluid then torched.

DailyMail

In a perfect world, people would not see color, because they don't have eyes for some reason.

Oh dear, muslim "refugees" fleeing war have thrown a hissy fit and burned down the refugee camp because they didn't get a wake up call;

A refugee camp in Germany was burned down by migrants amid claims they were angry they had not received a wake-up for Ramadan breakfast, it has been reported. The large fire ripped through the centre - home to 280 refugees - completely levelling the hall in the western German city of Dusseldorf on Tuesday. Emergency crews treated 25 people for smoke poisoning before police started an arson investigation amid claims a mattress had been sprayed with lighter fluid then torched.

DailyMail

There are other reports
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36487781

8 people were arrested for this incident.

Per the Daily Mail article the police were called 65 times in the past year.

With large unprecedented levels arriving in Germany, flash points over petty things are almost inevitable but stricter standards should be applied where those who cause the problems would be dealt with more strictly.

DailyMail

It's Daily Mail. So probably 100% bullshit

DailyMail

Ok, so I saw the BBC report. Which is more trustworthy. From the article "we had to do it". Do what? It's not clear whether setting fire to it was the goal. It could just as well mean they just tried to get somebody's attention, and one thing led to another. There's no reason to believe that starting a fire was the intended goal.

As far as I can tell a group of refugees were annoyed about imposed Ramadan restrictions on food. I'll support anybody who has no interest in joining into any religious bullshit. More power to them.

It's Daily Mail. So probably 100% bull...
C'mon DrZ... you complaining about the Daily Mail's reporting is like Donald Trump complaining about Hillary's temperament.[/Jerry Springer]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/09/ramadan-row-behind-fire-at-german-refugee-shelter/

http://www.express.de/duesseldorf/e...hlt-mit-video-von-den-flammen-24187430-seite2

Google Translate:

The motive: dissatisfaction with the accommodation

"We want our rights, we want to live better," the young men told our reporter.

The other four suspects are from Morocco, Algeria, Syria and Iraq. They are to be brought before a judge on Wednesday.

For months it had in the shelter, which should no longer be occupied actually already, but was further used for the Andrangs to Dusseldorf, always reproduced dispute.

Just two weeks ago it burned

Three weeks ago a resident had lit a mattress, it stayed with slight damage.

Fights between Arabs on one side and Iranians and Afghans on the other side were almost commonplace.

The security people in the home should be mostly also been Iranians.

According to several Moroccan-burly refugees they had yesterday morning the Arabs not deliberately aroused the Ramadan breakfast. Then, the plan of arson had been forged.

"Because we here just to get away to do", as a resident tells.

Mission accomplished, though with varying output: The two suspects were in police custody, the other residents were transferred to other homes.​

It's Daily Mail. So probably 100% bull...
C'mon DrZ... you complaining about the Daily Mail's reporting is like Donald Trump complaining about Hillary's temperament.[/Jerry Springer]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/09/ramadan-row-behind-fire-at-german-refugee-shelter/

http://www.express.de/duesseldorf/e...hlt-mit-video-von-den-flammen-24187430-seite2

Google Translate:

The motive: dissatisfaction with the accommodation

"We want our rights, we want to live better," the young men told our reporter.

The other four suspects are from Morocco, Algeria, Syria and Iraq. They are to be brought before a judge on Wednesday.

For months it had in the shelter, which should no longer be occupied actually already, but was further used for the Andrangs to Dusseldorf, always reproduced dispute.

Just two weeks ago it burned

Three weeks ago a resident had lit a mattress, it stayed with slight damage.

Fights between Arabs on one side and Iranians and Afghans on the other side were almost commonplace.

The security people in the home should be mostly also been Iranians.

According to several Moroccan-burly refugees they had yesterday morning the Arabs not deliberately aroused the Ramadan breakfast. Then, the plan of arson had been forged.

"Because we here just to get away to do", as a resident tells.

Mission accomplished, though with varying output: The two suspects were in police custody, the other residents were transferred to other homes.​

he he... I can't deny that :)

Have you never stopped to wonder why all your sources are racist sites? The sensible world use sources that aim for objectivity.

You mean like The New York Times?

Ok, so I saw the BBC report. Which is more trustworthy. From the article "we had to do it". Do what? It's not clear whether setting fire to it was the goal. It could just as well mean they just tried to get somebody's attention, and one thing led to another. There's no reason to believe that starting a fire was the intended goal.

As far as I can tell a group of refugees were annoyed about imposed Ramadan restrictions on food. I'll support anybody who has no interest in joining into any religious bullshit. More power to them.

Nonetheless it is arson and reckless at best. Once found guilty the ringleaders should lose their rights to stay. Then the circle around them will behave. This sort of thing applies also to a troublesome workplace.

Nonetheless it is arson and reckless at best. Once found guilty the ringleaders should lose their rights to stay. Then the circle around them will behave. This sort of thing applies also to a troublesome workplace.

Desperate people do desperate things. You have no idea what kind of psychological pressure these people have been under from both their trek across Europe as well as whatever situation they're living under now. Prolonged stress makes people do strange things.

If the point of it was a last desperate attempt to get attention, it might just have been that.

I'm not saying they shouldn't be deported. All I'm saying is that there's not enough background to make any kind of judgement here.

I seriously doubt there are any restrictions on food for those who don't participate in Ramadan. They get their normal meals, and there are extra meals in the evening and early morning for those who prefer to "fast" by eating twice as much during the night and laze around during the day.

My guess is that when Ramadan is over, these asshats will riot and burn stuff because they want their extra nightly meals back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom