• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I can tell a group of refugees were annoyed about imposed Ramadan restrictions on food. I'll support anybody who has no interest in joining into any religious bullshit. More power to them.
I seriously doubt there are any restrictions on food for those who don't participate in Ramadan. They get their normal meals, and there are extra meals in the evening and early morning for those who prefer to "fast" by eating twice as much during the night and laze around during the day.

My guess is that when Ramadan is over, these asshats will riot and burn stuff because they want their extra nightly meals back.

"guess" is the operative word here.

I seriously doubt there are any restrictions on food for those who don't participate in Ramadan. They get their normal meals, and there are extra meals in the evening and early morning for those who prefer to "fast" by eating twice as much during the night and laze around during the day.

My guess is that when Ramadan is over, these asshats will riot and burn stuff because they want their extra nightly meals back.

"guess" is the operative word here.
One which is easily verifiable, come July 6th.

One which is easily verifiable, come July 6th.

???*

* I wanted to write a single question mark, but messages need to be at least three characters.
I mean it's one thing to say that "I guess the guy started a fire because he had a tough trip to Europe" because it's unverifiable, and another thing to make an entirely verifiable prediction that ungrateful muslim immigrants in Europe are going to demand that they still get their extra Ramadan meals, even after Ramadan ends on July 6th.

Lol Denmark. I'm working here at the moment. Angelo would feel at home here. Front line news in the Danish press is that ISIS has made an attack in a gay club.

While any media of quality puts it down to random act of a lunatic where ISIS involvement is dubious.

Lol Denmark. I'm working here at the moment. Angelo would feel at home here. Front line news in the Danish press is that ISIS has made an attack in a gay club.

While any media of quality puts it down to random act of a lunatic where ISIS involvement is dubious.

Bullshit! It's now well known that the " religion of peace" is once again [anyone surprised besides the deep pc left?] responsible for a senseless massacre of innocents!!! https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/06/...ing-their-identities-behind-the-islamic-state

Bullshit! It's now well known that the " religion of peace" is once again [anyone surprised besides the deep pc left?] responsible for a senseless massacre of innocents!!! https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/06/...ing-their-identities-behind-the-islamic-state

You mean that your "facts" don't match reality, so reality has to be wrong?

edit: have you seen Taxi Driver? This guy is Travis Bickle and about as much a warrior for Allah.

When the Swedish foreign minister Anna Lindh was murdered by Mijailo Mijailović nobody questioned his insanity. He was a schizophrenic who did it because the voices in his head told him to.

Because he wasn't a Muslim. If he had been a Muslim then of course the sensationalist press would have made it into an Islamic thing.

Funny though how they mostly all happen to be followers of the death cult of islam don't you think? Yea I know. It's just coincidence!

Funny though how they mostly all happen to be followers of the death cult of islam don't you think? Yea I know. It's just coincidence!

Who is they? I can find plenty of Muslims who haven't killed anybody. As well as plenty non-Islamic mass murderers. There's no coincidence, because there's no incidence.

Folks,

In politics, perception and emotion are all. The image of a Muslim migration and the recent Paris shootings is chiming with the image of 20 miles of choppy channel between UK and Europe. This is the Brexiteer's message (don't let them tell you it's about the economy or anything else).

I will be voting to remain in the EU, but as I do so that image of the channel and an aborted operation 'Sealion' will be in my mind. If I'm thinking of that, then others may be, and Brexit is more likely IMHO.

Alex.

Folks,

In politics, perception and emotion are all. The image of a Muslim migration and the recent Paris shootings is chiming with the image of 20 miles of choppy channel between UK and Europe. This is the Brexiteer's message (don't let them tell you it's about the economy or anything else).

I will be voting to remain in the EU, but as I do so that image of the channel and an aborted operation 'Sealion' will be in my mind. If I'm thinking of that, then others may be, and Brexit is more likely IMHO.

Alex.

People who commit such acts are a very small minority. The message is not 'Muslims being bad' as a generality. Asylum seekers are welcome which I say in part because the UK US and some European countries have caused this chaos in a fanatical bid for regime change.

The problem is security, even though many are coming in. We also need to filter off more economic migrant and perhaps a very small amount of fanatics as best as possible.

Letting people into Europe without security checks was a bad mistake and I think this is being tightened up.

There are issues regarding the control of finances by the Eu, laws being made by un-elected Eu committees and that we could expand our trade worldwide.

I am not registered to vote as I lived abroad for over 20 years but would vote to leave. I also work with Muslims and have been hired by Arab companies.

wp,

Thanks for sharing your perceptions on the issue. I try to read all sides of the debate, and yours sounds well considered.

Alex.

wp,

Thanks for sharing your perceptions on the issue. I try to read all sides of the debate, and yours sounds well considered.

Alex.

We tend to have views which we hold onto but it is important to see everything as much as possible. Sometimes I read up on data as if I have an opposite opinoin of what I have.

Personally I don't even think that integration (conformity) is the best solution, but rather the law is equally enforced and all citizens are taught this. The Chinese in the UK until very recently never integrated, nor have the Hasidic Jews. However there were no issues arising out of the fact that they did not.

London's Bayswater road has few British people, but I stay there when visiting the UK on business. The shops and restaurants are open late which is ideal for persons travelling up and down the country each day.

We tend to have views which we hold onto but it is important to see everything as much as possible. Sometimes I read up on data as if I have an opposite opinoin of what I have.

Personally I don't even think that integration (conformity) is the best solution, but rather the law is equally enforced and all citizens are taught this. The Chinese in the UK until very recently never integrated, nor have the Hasidic Jews. However there were no issues arising out of the fact that they did not.

London's Bayswater road has few British people, but I stay there when visiting the UK on business. The shops and restaurants are open late which is ideal for persons travelling up and down the country each day.

wp,

Bayswater rd. :)

My nearby city is very cosmopolitan, and ironically for the Brexiters the vast majority of folks are not EU visitors/immigrants but from wider shores. I agree that 'conformity' is not what happens with multi-ethnic localities. People just rub along in their own ways. OTOH I used to run a student exchange program with Spain and was invited into many Spanish homes on an intimate family basis. I loved it and miss it, now retired. A rare pleasure. Wonder what it is like working in Islamic countries?

A funny thing with Brexit. If we go, Scotland will very likely exit the UK. I am a born Scot and have a romantic notion about the 1715 and 1745 rebellions. On the radio today was an analyst suggesting that Northern Ireland may eventually choose to go with Eire, in order to stay in the EU, thus splitting off the Celts from 'little England'. That leaves the Welsh of course, who have always had a raw deal, although much EU money went their way in the last 20 years. Cornwall is interested in further devolution, but their independence party is rather small.

From the latest polling it is looking very likely that dissolutions of these unions will come to pass, with knock on effects on both sides of Brexit. I'm now thinking that I don't mind either way, which is not a bad position to be in. :)

Interesting times, as the Chinese say.

Alex.

Folks,

Alex.

Anyone who thinks that that Sealion proves that the channel is a serious barrier, needs to consider the lessons of Overlord, and of Matthew Webb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom