• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness, what a sorry state of affairs in France.

A French human rights association and Muslim groups have said they will take legal action against the mayor of Cannes for issuing a decree banning burkinis from the resort’s beaches. David Lisnard signed off on a ruling last month preventing women from wearing the full-body swimsuits in the Côte d’Azur town. The decree states that Muslim women wearing burkinis could be a threat to public order and will be cautioned and fined €38 (£33).

Guardian

huh, maybe burkinis are a good idea in Australia when the ozone hole is large. For men and women.

I read this at school (Orwell's 1984).

And you still ask what an EastAsia is??

This was years ago. We've used South East Asia, East Asia, Central Asia, Oceana, Eurasia in a lot of subjects. However we haven't reached Orwell's predictions but in some cases may have approached them. Certainly the Ministry of Peace is a good term for Ministry of War (Peace through war?). How we will end up in the next 100 years isn't so clear.

The agenda page 33 is that anything not ISIS will be hated (not just non Muslim). If ISIS ever took over a country amid mass executions of infidels, then the different bands of fanatics would characteristically start attacking each other.

Last edited:
My goodness, what a sorry state of affairs in France.

A French human rights association and Muslim groups have said they will take legal action against the mayor of Cannes for issuing a decree banning burkinis from the resort’s beaches. David Lisnard signed off on a ruling last month preventing women from wearing the full-body swimsuits in the Côte d’Azur town. The decree states that Muslim women wearing burkinis could be a threat to public order and will be cautioned and fined €38 (£33).

Guardian

Does it really matter what people want to wear on the beach as long as they don't enforce it on others.

And you still ask what an EastAsia is??

This wasd years ago. We've used South East Asia, East Asia, Central Asia, Oceana, Eurasia in a lot of subjects. However we haven't reached Orwell's predictions but in some cases may have approached them. Certainly the Ministry of Peace is a good term for Ministry of War (Peace through war?). How we will end up in the next 100 years isn't so clear.

Note the absence of the space. That was not a typo.

This wasd years ago. We've used South East Asia, East Asia, Central Asia, Oceana, Eurasia in a lot of subjects. However we haven't reached Orwell's predictions but in some cases may have approached them. Certainly the Ministry of Peace is a good term for Ministry of War (Peace through war?). How we will end up in the next 100 years isn't so clear.

Note the absence of the space. That was not a typo.

It's a typo or error Newspeak but Eastasia was not directly being referenced here). It's easy to forget nomenclature a a few decades on.

I have met more than a few who blame America and Israel for all their problems. When I ask why 1.6 billion muslims are afraid of around 20 million Jews they don't have an answer.
Do you have an answer why 500 million Europeans are afraid of a couple of million immigrants?

Isn't it obviously starring you in the face? Terrorism and Moslems go hand in hand! Yes I'm aware that not all Moslems are terrorists, but 99.9% of terrorist are Moslem.

Do you have an answer why 500 million Europeans are afraid of a couple of million immigrants?

Isn't it obviously starring you in the face? Terrorism and Moslems go hand in hand! Yes I'm aware that not all Moslems are terrorists, but 99.9% of terrorist are Moslem.

We do have a problem with Jihadist terrorism but we are lucky 99.9% of Muslims are not terrorists :)

We do have a problem with Jihadist terrorism but we are lucky 99.9% of Muslims are not terrorists :)

That may be true, but doesn't alter the fact that most terrorism is Islamic!

That may be true, but doesn't alter the fact that most terrorism is Islamic!

0.1% of 1000 is not so bad but statistically for 3 million, the problem is potentially greater.

It most likely is a huge problem for a city like Marseilles who's population is around 30-40% Muslim. And it's the most dangerous City to live in Europe. That's not me saying that, that's "World Independent News " saying that.

It most likely is a huge problem for a city like Marseilles who's population is around 30-40% Muslim. And it's the most dangerous City to live in Europe. That's not me saying that, that's "World Independent News " saying that.

The Independent as well as others also mentions this.
It's dated
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...most-dangerous-place-to-be-young-8166738.html

There are also some Corsican gangs which pass through this region. I don't know the recent percentages at the moment as to who is committing crimes. Parts of the city are involved in gangs and drug trades

go to 1:05 for the start of the incident.

https://www.rt.com/viral/356536-france-punch-protesters-church/

religious madness. Umm, the church was sold by the main church. It was not demolished for some heavy handed reason like they do in China, where brand new churches are destroyed on the whim of the state.

Anyway, the end of the video with the Crucifix and the Crusader is telling.

The toll of death by Islamic terrorists today stands at 77 dead, most likely three times that number injured.
That's just in the last 24 hours!

Last edited:
Oh dear, now that France is starting to realize the realities of the cultural enrichment and vibrancy that a large muslim population brings, they are lashing out in the most comical way.

There was global uproar on Monday after French police officers armed with pepper spray and batons were photographed marching onto a Nice beach and ordering a woman to strip off (her "burkini").

DailyMail

France really is dans la merde.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom